SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod for V5

+18
kelgar
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
wriggle
dhoppler
Saven
Mr.Din
Charco
William Assunção
scalliano
DarkThief
JoyJoyfulRabbit
celestinx
KOManiacJim
Tanner123
DamianD
Tarma
bazzza
Security
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod for V5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod for V5

Post  Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:22 pm

Haha, BKIII Normal is equal to or easier than SoR3 Easy. I had to.

There is, however, a way to play SoR3 Normal, then switch to BKIII Easy in Stage 6, since I compensated by bumping up all the BKIII placements in 6+ (i.e. Stage 6+ Normal uses BKIII Easy placement).
It was a much more complicated system than it looks like, to overall make a pointlessly easy run impossible, but a mildly easy run an option.

Maybe I should've put that in the difficulty details... but again, I complicated it enough that I'm not even sure I'm satisfied with this explanation in this post here... XD

Edit: Okay I've updated the first post. I think that's a satisfactory and concise enough explanation.

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod for V5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod for V5

Post  William Assunção Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:54 am

scalliano wrote:Stellar work as always, aside from blocking off Stages 6 and 7 from BKIII Normal which IMPO was a bit of a dick move considering the original game. SoR3 Easy, yes, certainly, but BKIII didn't block off the game at all. Call me a big girl's blouse if you will, I prefer the term "purist", and it just struck me as unnecessarily elitist (although anyone playing BKIII on Easy really should consider why they bother to play games at all Razz).

That's really my only criticism, TBH. Thoroughly enjoying the mod, and it's great to see the trilogy finally completed. Also, the little hidden extras are a godsend.

So ... v4 for v5.1? (j/k)

For the record, I've beaten v5 on Mania. Once.

Gladly i could find that hidden extras Razz

Btw, i beat this mod recentely in the Casual, Hardcore and Prologue routes, i liked this mod [ though i still think the SOR2 collection was the best of all the 3 mods collections ] a truly masterpiece. Smile
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuriassuncao

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:25 pm

Another Video of me playing this MOD this time playing the epilogue. This was great how this was done CajNatalie sterling work.Played on MANIA with balanced AI and CajNatalies own sound pack.

Also this video is of a MUCH better quality than the last one.

bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:30 pm

Success! I've been having video troubles of my own recently, since I switched methods.
Using Beam and OBS Studio was fine for one stream, but out of sync in the files on another (the stream itself was synchronised fine).

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:38 pm

CajNatalie wrote:Success! I've been having video troubles of my own recently, since I switched methods.
Using Beam and OBS Studio was fine for one stream, but out of sync in the files on another (the stream itself was synchronised fine).

I am still using Bandicam, but I know what happened with the last one now. I put the last video through format factory to decrease the size of the file to shorten the upload time. Unfortunately it messed the video up in the process de-synched everything and made everything choppy as well. This time Bandicam settings are all set to the highest possible including 60FPS, which now Youtube can display making better quality videos. The downside uploading 9GB's is not fun and this was not even a hour long video. Oh well Rolling Eyes
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:41 am

Played it again but this time all in Mania. The hardcore path forced me to spend 1 continue, something rare, even for my mania runs in various mods! April Fool's health bars, indeed; those pesky ninjas and Jets were the main pain, everyone else was too little...

Really, this mod is great! I love it! But i have something to report...

Neo-X, for some reason, gets stuck in place motionless... Basically, if he didn't, it would be pretty much next to impossible, to get the good end in hardcore route (8 healthbars to be depleted in 2 minutes), so i shouldn't think badly... But still, i noticed this behavior inside one or two other mods i played (and demolished in Mania) recently... Is he for some reason buggged? As far as i can remember, in the base SORR game (BK1 route factory level), Neo-X would never get stuck like that. What gives...?
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:30 pm

Yeah I've noticed he can do that sometimes, even if I knew a way to fix it I wouldn't... because I think you can agree that any help you can get is welcome. Very Happy
By the way, you actually have 4 minutes (longer than in the Casual route) - the 2 minutes are in half-speed tick mode. Razz

Neo X Hint:

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:22 am

You are always right, for a reason...! Very Happy

As for the timer, i didn't pay attention, my pants caught fire for having to drop those 8 healthbars as fast as possible! The original was a nasty piece of work, it was only 1 minute, if memory serves...?

I really, really LOVE this mod! The epilogue was quite funny, too, Barbon was "Don Vecta"!?! Shiva was Brahma (lol) Razz The final boss theme was also quite catchy! But you have to tell me, who was the unknown person and what amicable thing was going between her and Mr.X...? Embarassed
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:20 am

The Unknown [?] Informant:

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:59 am

Final question and sorry for being such a burden... Which sor 2 mod, the old one, or the collection? And what do you mean on normal + ??? It is a long time since i beat 2 (the collection, old 2 an even longer...), so i got really confused on that one!
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:59 am

Lol please, why would I tell someone to go play the old shit version.
Normal+ = Normal or Above.

Now plant your face into your desk. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:10 am

Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am... Please punish me! What a Face I have no excuse. I am the worst, the lowliest pig
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:04 pm

Neutral

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:26 pm

Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod for V5 - Page 2 Cottonmouth

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:32 pm

I'm not the one who's into that; was merely informing you that you may want to facedesk in embarrassment.
Now you have embarrassed yourself further. Oh well, such is life on the internet. Very Happy b

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Security wrote:Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am... Please punish me! What a Face I have no excuse. I am the worst, the lowliest pig

The shit that some guys go through with on this site when they interact with a girl...

[img]
Mr.Din wrote:Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod for V5 - Page 2 Cottonmouth
[/img]

Laughing

Speaking of Luke Cage:
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:27 pm

CajNatalie wrote:
I'm not the one who's into that; was merely informing you that you may want to facedesk in embarrassment.
Now you have embarrassed yourself further. Oh well, such is life on the internet. Very Happy b

Facepalm with a Desk I found it!

Saven wrote:
The shit that some guys go through with on this site when they interact with a girl...

No You got it all wrong! It was a joke, coming from lines in anime and stuff! cat

I am here only for the mods What a Face the mods, nothing else! Besides, i can't possibly know who is boy, who is girl and this obviously isn't my business in the first place! Sorry if i made anyone upset or uncomfortable, i apologize; i was merely hoping, by using the emoticons i did too on the above, to make people laugh clown , not get mad at me?! affraid

Now, can someone please tell me the identity of the secret informer? I have finished the Sor2 Collection mod like 20 times, all in mania, trying to find an answer to that, i did all the routes, even the mixed ones with the retro stages and the easter eggs, like the posters of the 3, even the sor1 stages! Only possible candidates i could think of was the other 2 Mr.X (named Mr.Sexy), 1 Electra that was inside the group of the Mega Drive Route's ending fight or Rudra. Please someone tell me just who the hell is the "?" who talks to you! I will explode, i couldn't make the link myself, not even with the clues Caj provided!
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:15 am

Saven wrote:

Laughing

Speaking of Luke Cage:
BRUH! I hated that, only for them to
Spoiler:

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:32 am

Mr.Din wrote:
Saven wrote:

Laughing

Speaking of Luke Cage:
BRUH! I hated that, only for them to
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:11 pm

Breezing through the "Japanese"/Bare Knuckle route in mania. One of my most enjoyable runs in any mod ever! Comments are welcome.
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  dhoppler Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:24 am

Your patches are amazing. Thank you for everything you've done.
dhoppler
dhoppler
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  wriggle Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:34 am

Hi CajNatalie,
Congrats and thanks for all your amazing work.

I'm trying to download it but all the links to your mods, and even SoRR 5.1,  are down  Crying or Very sad
Any chance to upload it again, maybe using a mega account?
wriggle
wriggle
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:32 pm

wriggle wrote:Hi CajNatalie,

I'm trying to download it but all the links to your mods, and even SoRR 5.1,  are down  Crying or Very sad

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/4/my-drive

You will find the MOD in the above link. It also contains SORR V 5.1 and a remix soundtrack.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  dhoppler Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:24 am

bazzza wrote:
wriggle wrote:Hi CajNatalie,

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/4/my-drive

You will find the MOD in the above link. It also contains SORR V 5.1 and a remix soundtrack.

The link you posted will only send anybody with a google account to their own drive. You'll need to post the one from the share feature if other people are to see the intended drive.
dhoppler
dhoppler
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:31 pm

dhoppler wrote:The link you posted will only send anybody with a google account to their own drive. You'll need to post the one from the share feature if other people are to see the intended drive.
Truly noted, dhoppler. I tried following the link last time but it only took me to my own virtual drive; it even affected other users who also tried that and could not find the mod they were hoping to get.

Someone called bazzza did not write the address carefully which caused problems with anyone trying to find the shared folder (perhaps it was his fault).
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next