SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boat Scroll Question?

Go down

Boat Scroll Question? Empty Boat Scroll Question?

Post  Cosmo Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:13 am

I tried messing with the boat scroll option, and i want to know what do i do to get these to work properly? It seems to not like it when you include enemies that come in still. They show up above the main layer if you do so, and if you have the right enemy, they can't even get on the boat. You have to use the police call, and even then, it depends if it is going to work or not. I tried it with big-ben, and he got stuck in the air, and sometimes the copter call works, and sometimes it doesn't, even if i put his health as dangerously low, he sometimes gets back up and i am stuck there. I assume this may have something to do with the collision map? If so, is there a way around it? I see nothing about it here. Thanks.
Cosmo
Cosmo
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Boat Scroll Question? Empty Re: Boat Scroll Question?

Post  Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:26 am

The bug with enemies spawning high is in Maker Test only, only when that's the first scene loaded, and only for the very first screen's enemies.
Played in V5 the boat loads correctly; played from the preceeding scene, the boat loads correctly.

The first enemies you place should all be set to things like crouch/sleep/etc anyway, which all hop down from their buggy positions. If for any particular reason you need to set an enemy to walking in that first screen, temporarily set him to something else until you're done, then set him back.

DO NOT try compensating with your positions, they WILL be positioned exactly where you put them when the mod is loaded from V5.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cosmo Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:00 am

Thanks for the answer. Very interesting indeed. I gave it a try, and it is indeed just like i placed it. Kind of strange how this works out, but it is a relief, none the less. I now no longer feel i need to compensate for this kind of stuff.
Cosmo
Cosmo
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down