SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Back Down by Axelfan

+17
WizzyWhipitWonderful
I.am.Blaze
Security
vince
celestinx
graylandertagger
bazzza
88fighter
Boss
wawatu
Ducobson
Mr.Din
DarkThief
Axelfan
Charco
iceweb38
Don Vecta
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Never Back Down - Never Back Down by Axelfan - Page 3 Empty Re: Never Back Down by Axelfan

Post  DarkThief Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:57 pm

Still loving this one...the atmosphere is incredible thanks to the story, cutscenes, a whole bunch of unique stages and the best soundtrack of any mod. (which is even original, too)

Also, the "die in the fire" ending needed beforehand some hint, so as to be avoided. That was the ugliest trap i have ever fallen into, in any game ever!

Yeah it's kinda unique...but the hint is given at the start of the stage (one path you live, one you die). That whole section is masterfully done though...the graphics, music and the knowledge that you're heading towards your doom.
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Never Back Down - Never Back Down by Axelfan - Page 3 Empty Re: Never Back Down by Axelfan

Post  vince Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:01 am

The traps in this mod are merciless, but very fun. Besides, we quicky understand when there is a trap: when there are several alternate paths in the same screen.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  I.am.Blaze Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:47 am

First of all, I would like to say this is one of the best but most unforgiving mods I've ever played. The visuals are top notch & it's high up on my list in terms of replay value. I would not recommend trying to finish it in 1 go. Took me about 2.5 hours. By the time I got to the end, I was so mentally fatigued & the controller was damp from all the sweat that was coming out from my palms.

This mod is best played with 2 players with a short break at the end of stage 4 or 5. Go for a 20 minute walk around the neighborhood or stick your forehead into a bucket of ice cold water before going back to playing the rest of the game.
I.am.Blaze
I.am.Blaze
Galsia

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUqpyoA7ag_ObJz1rFablGA

Back to top Go down

Post  WizzyWhipitWonderful Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:59 am

Thanks for the great reception guys.

This mod got SLAMMED so hard because it was different and its good to see some enjoy it.

Unfortunately I no longer play v5 or mess around with modding stuff after CajN trashed me for my efforts so do whatever you want with it.

Enjoy dudes.

WizzyWhipitWonderful
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Lourenço Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:25 am

WizzyWhipitWonderful wrote:Thanks for the great reception guys.

This mod got SLAMMED so hard because it was different and its good to see some enjoy it.

Unfortunately I no longer play v5 or mess around with modding stuff after CajN trashed me for my efforts so do whatever you want with it.

Enjoy dudes.

hey man you don't need to stay away from this masterpiece just because of her.

forget her and be happy Smile
Maria Lourenço
Maria Lourenço
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  WizzyWhipitWonderful Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:33 am

I really do appreciate the compliment, but I'll just stay at YouTube where I belong.

I haven't been here in forever....

WizzyWhipitWonderful
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:35 pm

At the request of a friend, I created a new link for this mod, so I shre it for everybody...
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/p7lhxflcavy7ny7/NeverBackDownAxelfan.zip/file
vince
vince
Electra

Yellow Bar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Angela Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:07 pm

Can you please Update the links, not able to download ! thank you !
Anna Angela
Anna Angela
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:52 pm

Anna Angela wrote:Can you please Update the links, not able to download ! thank you !
Update a link of yesterday, really?
It's working for me. If not for you, try from another browser or computer.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Angela Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:09 pm

This link works for me - Thank you so much
Anna Angela
Anna Angela
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Angela Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:54 pm

Strange bug in SOR
sometimes bullets works fine,, sometimes every bullet blast whenever it collide to enemy, can someone tell me how to fix it,, Thanks !
Anna Angela
Anna Angela
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:04 pm

@WizzyWhipitWonderful
This mod is my number 1 mod it is my favorite!!
Rain
Rain
Electra

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Bar Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:18 pm

Thanks for Mediafire download link.

Yellow Bar
Galsia

Puzirkov and excalex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3