SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Back Down 2 Trailer + Hwoarang and Tyris Flare - SORR Alternate ft. Adam SORRv4

2 posters

Go down

Never Back Down 2 Trailer + Hwoarang and Tyris Flare - SORR Alternate ft. Adam SORRv4 Empty Never Back Down 2 Trailer + Hwoarang and Tyris Flare - SORR Alternate ft. Adam SORRv4

Post  Kyu Rain Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:28 am

LET THE HYPE CONTINUE!!!

I'm releasing a little information on Never Back Down 2 as well as other topics. I'm really excited still for all I'm finally bringing to this game. We're gonna keep it pushing!

Downloads: https://www.mediafire.com/file/aljyiurn5163ou1/Hwoarang_and_Tyris_Flare.rar/file

Kyu Rain
Kyu Rain
Galsia

SORDave, Puzirkov, Iceferno, Herb1e and RicardoXI like this post

Back to top Go down

Never Back Down 2 Trailer + Hwoarang and Tyris Flare - SORR Alternate ft. Adam SORRv4 Empty Re: Never Back Down 2 Trailer + Hwoarang and Tyris Flare - SORR Alternate ft. Adam SORRv4

Post  Iceferno Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:13 pm

Is the June release date for V1 with future updates to come?

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Never Back Down 2 Trailer + Hwoarang and Tyris Flare - SORR Alternate ft. Adam SORRv4 Empty Re: Never Back Down 2 Trailer + Hwoarang and Tyris Flare - SORR Alternate ft. Adam SORRv4

Post  Kyu Rain Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:05 pm

Yes. There will be character patches, DLC characters and campaigns and much more!
Kyu Rain
Kyu Rain
Galsia

Iceferno likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down