SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random Blabber Topic

+35
celestinx
klares
Break
Mr.Din
iceweb38
Shyning77
Waruiva
Criss
El Gambito
Xillatem
Shiva
KFCutman
Groovemaster303
Zarzak
Shadow Fist King
Sonic
William Assunção
cabo-hicks
Matt D
BigDarsh
NeoVamp
bazzza
wawatu
Stevo
Xenovant
RuffNTumble
Lithium Flower
Cosmo
Mr. Sunset
badjab326
Emthree
Charco
Ricky
Benny26
Saven
39 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 28 Empty Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  cabo-hicks Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:52 pm

Saven wrote:Dropped my third dualshock 3 controller, now the L2 button is fucked.

Dualshock controllers in general are the worst plastic pieces of shit ever made. My NES controller has been dropped more than that has and it's still lasting.

then you should use that for pieces. im a "frankenstain gamepad creator" LOL  lol!  using pieces of different gamepads for repairs others.

at least this will avoid you have to buy one inmediatelly.

ps:
----
talking about the nes gamepad... did you guys hear that nintendo will release on christmas a mini-classical nintendo nes? (and their original 80s gamepads too  Smile )
it looking really good. and will coust 60$. on europe sure 60 euros (i think).

the console will came with 20 games and will be compatible with online shop.

what i would like to know if this can accept roms on a sd card. or if not, if a piracy cartridge will came for can do this. as the one with sd cart for the original megadrive (everdrive and others).

and yes... old controllers and things was much better than the newer ones. you can bet on it!. tongue

for ps3 or ps4, better that you see if you can buy a similar gamepad, but manufactured by other company.
one with better quality than the original.

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:32 pm

It comes with 30 games, it has no online shop to buy more games, and you cannot play roms off an SD card. Save your money and buy a Raspberry Pi and a USB SNES pad and play thousands of games instead.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:20 pm

Charco wrote:It comes with 30 games, it has no online shop to buy more games, and you cannot play roms off an SD card. Save your money and buy a Raspberry Pi and a USB SNES pad and play thousands of games instead.

thanks for the info charco... too bad yes. anyway i hear you could get games on a certain online shop or something. but the interesting thing should have been the use of a sd card. yes. Sad

in fact, i think that the best option is even get a more or less decent tablet or portable pc for can have there not only nes, also any else emulator or arcade mame packs into your connected with the tv.

by the way, did you guys know my mega folder?.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!RAwAGTRZ!7mXsCSqYvKHbj8FHXjooHg

i use it many times at my digital volunteer. for share all those awesome abandonware arcade games to grandmothers and make happy many kids (and also people like me from that generation. like some others volunteers who doents know nothign about emulation but liked retro games).

the last time i uploaded the newest mameui32 plus sunset riders and many other games. including instrutions on spanish. (sorry for that to you, english languaje guys... Razz)

that is one of my favourite things there... can share these things and open a world of illussion and magical awesome arcade games to that new generations that only knows modern games or minecraft in almost all the cases. Cool

ps:
----
about nes, did you hear something about that nintendo nes 3d emulator for free?
https://geod.itch.io/3dnes

the last 3rd beta was released just hours ago... Wink

heres a video. i think is "shocking" good... Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti2fwroyP2A

with that, should be cool can play with some of my bigger nes favourites. as toki, tmnt 2 arcade game or monsters in my pocket. Smile

greetings Wink

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  celestinx Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:16 pm

I read that the new NES can play old games if you plug them in.. therefore surly a cartridge that allows an SD card would play roms...?

The 3d NES stuff looks interesting, but, not something i would care to play.
celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:50 pm

celestinx wrote:I read that the new NES can play old games if you plug them in.. therefore surly a cartridge that allows an SD card would play roms...?

http://www.cnet.com/uk/products/nintendo-nes-classic-edition/

TRUTH BOMB DROPPED!

Again...

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:09 pm

Yeah, you're just going to have to rely on krikzz's flash carts and an older NES to play all of your games on. This will just be limited with no cartridge slots.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  celestinx Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:29 am

Charco wrote:
celestinx wrote:I read that the new NES can play old games if you plug them in.. therefore surly a cartridge that allows an SD card would play roms...?

http://www.cnet.com/uk/products/nintendo-nes-classic-edition/

TRUTH BOMB DROPPED!
Again...

WTF is the point of this NEW NES system.. 30 games with no option to add more or play other games.. What a piece of shit... Most people who buy it won't know that, if they added support for other games more people might buy it... Nintendo are always doing shitty things like this...
celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:16 pm

yes guys, is a shit... Sad

they would do a happy cool thing, releasing a new mini-nes with new games possibilities... Sad
and even, why not? a nes games creation kit or something.

but instead, they just release one console where you cannot use your old cartridges (due the small size it have and no entrance for they) and without a sd cart neither... if at least they sold many, maybe they will release a new second version with it maybe?

anyway, is stupid. is nostalgia. but with a not too much expensive pc portable, you can play that an any other games (genesis, super nes, master system, sega-cd, playstation 1, arcade/mame, etc) just using emulators.

ps:
---
curious word "nostalgia". is said the same on english or spanish.

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 28 Empty beware of the stupids bots attacks on websites forums!

Post  cabo-hicks Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:27 pm

this is for you moderators take care... im receiving since saturday a lots of spam "change the password attemps" from gamehacking.org, brawlers avenue and even twitter.

on begin i tought was an stupid bored from youtube, but after see carefully, i saw them too early on the morning, and also with like 8-14 attemps of change my account password (with an email) where mostly came on the same minute!.

this should be an idiot triying to break the websites by overpass their memory, or trying to obtain information for those accounts as emails adresses etc for sell they or for spread a virus on both websites and emails.

so be careful. Suspect

i already tell the story on brawlers avenue...
http://forums.brawlersavenue.net/t108-beware-web-attacks-by-bots#360

this is the short version. (im trying to be more simple and not write too much as always do. Razz  Embarassed )

my advice, is to limit the attemps of can restore the password. for not be possible to ask for it 14 TIMES on the same minute!. thats clearly a mistake.

changing this, i will not receive more spam emails, and they will not be abble to annoy and fuck these websites neither.

greetings Wink

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 28 Empty my response on the youtube mini nes video

Post  cabo-hicks Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:43 pm

all the people is saying there. "this mini-nes is beautiful, is beautiful", but yes... people should know how to analize better a product!... Evil or Very Mad

the mini-nes idea was good, but not the fact it doents have a sd card reader for roms...

damn, even sega allow now the hacks on streets of rage and sonci games after buy the games on steam... so why the fuck they release a console ignoring the possibilities of add a sd card? Razz

i leave my dislike and my comment about this on their youtube video.

i recomend to you all guys, do the same. if you dont cry, you will not receive a thing... Razz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAGVilt3Rls

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:49 pm

So I just booked my flights and tickets for Play Expo Manchester in October. Really looking forward to checking out their arcade cabinets Very Happy

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:19 pm

An eclectic mix of awesomeness I bought over the weekend.

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 28 2qt9us9

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:47 am

I'm most likely going to Play Expo Manchester as well Charco Smile The Glasgow one was brilliant.
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:14 am

Daytona it is then!

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:18 pm

It is ON!!!
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:37 pm

well... how could i explain this, without that the people in here will say that i am a fucking liar?... Whut?

yesterday i was on a fnac shop. i was there looking for a new hard drive and also for buy a ghostbusters vynil figure with reduced price, that i saw some days before.

i could get some money finally, but saddly i must buy the damn external hard drive expending mostly of my money at the same time. Sad

then i saw it... the 3 vitesse mini deloreans from back tot he future that they get into the shop like 1 or 2 years ago... first at one so much expensive price of 120 euros!!!  an abusive price no matter how cool are those miniatures cars.

well, yesterday the price was 40 euros. so i saw it and i said for me:
"cool!, i dont have too much money now, and i have to save money for my english classes book etc... but this is clearly one true opportunity. is a very good price!"

so this morning, i wake up very soon and i came there faster for buy it...

how could say it... the 2 guys was about taking my money for the buy, when one says me:

"well, it looks not was 40 euros, it was 4 euros. and with the registered customer discount card, is 3.79 euros..."  Whut? Whut? Whut? Whut?

then i said "is serious?, must be a joke right?" and he says, "no, not joke. really".

LOL lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

INCREDIBLE!!!!. i brough it for 4 fucking euros!!!!!. Very Happy

also, the september 3 is my birthday... so i could consider this an earlier gift. hehehe LOL Wink

believe me guys, i have the box in here and the ticket. still thinking how could it be... bounce

could be this a mistake maybe?
the price was a bit broken and the guy took the last numbers of the code... but cannot be that the dvd of the "back to the future" movie could have the same code. this cannot be at all!. is impossible.

it looks more that the criteria they use for reduced prices on some old items are stupidly good!... cyclops

some years before, i buyed some similar things after christmas, as one sparkly robocop neca figure at 12euros due was a litttle defect on the foot. and that was the 15% discount day.

but this is definitivelly too much... Suicidal Laughing

my movile phone is a joke Razz (no camera even Razz), so theres a website for you guys could see what exactly im talking about...

obviously the box is not so new. thats why i supposed they changed the price. but man... 4 damn euros!? LOL
http://www.bttf.net/Vitesse_Back_to_the_Future_DeLorean_Collector_Pack_p/24016.htm

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 28 24016-10

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 28 Empty the 3 vitesse mini deloreans

Post  cabo-hicks Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:35 pm

OPENING THE DELOREANS: Smile
--------------------------------
well GUYS, yesterday at house i finally opened the deloreans box.

saddly these 3 deloreans was mistakes... that should be the raison of the discount. Razz

the bttf 1 delorean lacks of an external mirror, and the bttf3 delorean miss a small tube that was outside the car (on the doc modifications of the time circuit). it also lacks the internal mirror.

i was all the day on the street, coming from here to there with a bike. so at house i tried to searched on the pastic bag for find those small pieces....nothing. sure the deloreans came imcomplete from the shop. Crying or Very sad

also, their materials not are very good for that really abusive price of 120$ or 120 euros (it coust the same on spain, france or usa). being mostly of the cars pieces on plastic, and just some on metal. Razz

nevermind... for only 4 euros and being almost complete, they are awesome!. Smile

apart, i still have my old bttf 2 "sunstar" delorean. much more bigger, detailed and strong. Cool

if you guys wanted to buy a delorean toy replica, thats the better!. the sunstar big model.
if is not avaliable, then get the "diamond select" model on plastic. is good too. (worst than sunstar, but includes lights and sounds Very Happy )

is a pity that this days those collector toys became too much expensive in here, on spain... Mad

but if a future "back to the future" movie could come... then should be more easy find new toys for sure.
as now happens with ghostbusters. (maybe even on mc donalds or burguer king... Wink )

greetings

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:41 pm

ghostbusters reboot FAIL?:
-------------------------------
well, i said is easy find ghostbusters toys at least on usa...

because on spain, i dont saw NOTHING on the shops. when the movie was already released on cinemas this summer. maybe is too soon and they will come at christmas?
usually the toys was released even before the movies came... ¿?¿?¿??

guys, i think that the movie was a true fail because they dont listen to the fans, and they did a fucking reboot, instead of a sequel. as they must did.

i imagined one sequel showing the old ghostbusters teaching to the new ghostbusters. just as people wanted. and where some women could came with also some men too. (a 2+2 team for example could had been fine)

this case is very similar to the case happened with "silent hill 2 movie", where the first movie was so bad, o terrible... than the sequel never was released here on spain. LOL  Shocked  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

surelly they should tough: "why translate to spanish languaje the sequel of a movie that people disliked?"

well, the other day i saw it subtitled finally. and in fact not was very good Razz.

a true pity...
the special effects and criatures, music etc was perfect recreations of the originals appeared on the games... but the history or scrip was a shit, and they just ruined the awesome original stories that silent hill games have.

i hate that they always did this shit with videogames master pieces... like silent hill, max payne or resident evil..  why demons... why!!?

they always did the same shit again and again... even when today the videogames produced much more benefits than the movies... but they still non shown none respect to the original works, doing stupid scripts/histories and ruining it all. Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad  right people?

fucking retards...  Authority  Evil or Very Mad  they never ever listen to the fans!, and they did what the fuck they wanted... ruining what could have been an epic videogame movie. Rolling Eyes

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:46 pm

Right, time to build a PC! Very Happy

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 28 8hRNjgQ

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  William Assunção Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:45 am

Good luck Charco Smile

Btw, here i'm glad that the pt government finnaly over, the impeachment was finnaly accepted [ and apart from some shitty foreign media talked in some countries, this was not a coup d' etat, the real coup d' etat was made by lula and dilma since 2003 ] but sadly he senators saved her political rights [ thanks for this she can be candidate in 2018 Evil or Very Mad ]

But the worst thing about them is not admit they defeat, they convoke protests against the new government using vandalism as one of their weapons but they forget they are nothing more than a minority of the population

I'm not teeling the new government is perfect but all the criminals, include pt, lula [ aka the more honest soul in the earth Laughing ] and dilma should pay for their crimes.
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuriassuncao

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:36 pm

time to build a pc? are you crazy? better look out with the usb connections!. im really scared of mount a whole pc knowing that if you put them at reverse, you will destroy everything or the motherbase because an strong shortcircuit.

or at least, thats what i always heared about this. Razz

so good luck there.

ps:
----
damn, these 3 minideloreans are cool but still having problems!... Razz

yesterday i was burning carefully the hook, for make the hot will open better that hole wheres the hook must be placed on the bbtf 1 car.. Razz

too bad that so high prices for the pack, when the materials and this details was not fullfiled. Razz

as i said before... if you love bttf better buy the sunstar big replica instead of this mini deloreans. really!. Razz

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 28 Empty mother russia bleeds. a new beat em up for pc.

Post  cabo-hicks Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:51 pm

did you guys heared about "mother russia bleeds"? is a new beat em up for pc.

i dont test it yet, cause im still playing castle crashers on pc for unlock all the chars.
then i will play many sor hacks that i even tried too.

thanks to the very kind lorenzo the comic, i have now the 3 sor games on steam and s3&k too. that was a gift from him. Smile

thanks again lorenzo. i dint expected that super cool detail you was with me. Wink

Last edited by cabo-hicks on Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 28 Empty dragon ball super. super saiyan good... PINK!. LOL

Post  cabo-hicks Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:54 pm

anyone here following dragon ball super?

after so many years, it get back to us finally. and well, i disliked the first 2 movies, but the tv series was good and become better slowly.

however, i cannot stop of laugh the other day, after discover that the reverse colors for black goku, is have that pink hair. LOL lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing

is like "super little pony saiyan". Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by cabo-hicks on Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 28 Empty the deep web is finally dead. but the fuck pederast escaped to "second life" game...

Post  cabo-hicks Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:43 pm

dark matter. the darkest in fact!...   Mad  Evil or Very Mad   Sad but i wanted to say it...

thanks to the youtuber "dross" (a very famous latin youtuber), now i know that the deep web is history!.  Cool  Very Happy  

i even readed on internet, that one man succesfully hacked the deep web and he was abble to find and obtain information of very dangerous and nasty pederasts on hidden websites.

sorry, i cannot find this news page on english... Razz (use a web traslator)
http://www.eldiario.es/turing/Hacker-presunto-culpable_0_140336061.html

saddly, the prize for he did the police job, was arrest him!  Question  Question , on the worst way of shown that police is stupid.

that man sended to the police by email the program he created and used for attack the deep web.
and also he sended many pederast adresses. obtained during months using his own program.

however, theres another more uggly option: know negligence?.

i means... could they tried to punish him for dark raisons instead by mistake? for defend a dark group of criminals on the gouverntmen maybe?  Suspect

no, saddly this is not paranoia...

i heared about nasty and terryfing cases, where the tentacles of the pederast came even from famous people, politicians, and more.

in fact, on a tv program named "cuarto milenio" on spain, they say more or less this:

if one of those bastards, wanted to abuse a little kid, these bastards must obbey later all their bosses orders. as pupets (asking they for example to obtain drugs, do illegal things, etc) and they will obbey and keep the secret for avoid they will reveal the truth about him and ruins his reputation.

is said too that on spain, the criminal case of "las niñas de alcacer", would be also similar to this...
where maybe someone powerful on the politics or something, was the main responsible of these 3 young girls asassinations.

apart, i remember too, one very big scandal pederast raid just like this. that happened on england or canada? (i dint remenber).

the cases of vatican sex young girls party, emanuela orlandi...
or that case of that savile bbc scum pederast Evil or Very Mad . showing that many important people was inside...  Mad

was is very scary, cause showns that in fact, there exist important and powerful people involved on this pedofilia cases.

some people even said that maybe this exist even on hollywood. but i dont heared any proof of this by now

and we know that also exist FAKE cases, where nasty people only wanted to make easy money on trials. like the michael jackson case. or the julian assange one, by the liar usa gouvertmen.

ps:
----
anyway... with the deep web dead, these motherfuckers pederast are now using the "second life" game.

as Dross could shown, being persued on nasty and creepy maps by a dark pederast clown. on virtual places where it looks the pederast are now hidden on dark communities.

you can watch these videos on his channel or in here. "the terrifyng secret of second life"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24qF2GQjVl8

even i talked about this with gzedward, (the streets of rage xxx openbor game creator).
he was very angry about the existence of nasty forum communities on some asian countries, that defends the pedofilia and scum like that.  pale

well, i hope that the police will learn about this second life shit soon, and will start to do raids on them for stop they NOW. Razz

at least, the fuck deep web is now history for this damn motherfuckers!... Very Happy what is a great news! cheers

greetings.and sorry me for the words used and specially for talk about this very darker matter. Razz
but is a thing that really scared and worried me. Razz

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 28 Empty every dumb with his drug... ;)

Post  cabo-hicks Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:13 pm

this is for benny... did you know? im a toys collector.  Smile

maybe you noticed it, after i tell the 3 mini deloreans super offer that i get for my birthday week.

but since im unemployed from some years saddly... Razz, i only buy one or 2 neca toy figures at year.

anyway, did you know that i have the kurgan highlanders 2 figures pack!? Cool
cause i remenber it everytime that i saw your kurgan avatar...

i brough these rare 2 pack figures with the hero and the bad guy dressed as they was seen on the first part of the film.

in fact, i was near to not buy it on that time, waiting for a "future" dressed version. thanks that i dint do it and i get them!.
that pack is old now, and neca dont sell any other figures of this (by now).

so then, the only way is maybe get one possible figure from "funky pop" or similar on super deformed style. (if this exist)

anyway, im sure that you will love that figures!. hehe.

for his time, they are highly detailed. and they coust me only 40 euros...

a very cheap price for now, where the prices of this things became so much expensive. Sad at least in spain... Razz since the dollar and the euro became similar at value.

https://toywiz.com/neca-highlander-medieval-action-figure-boxed-set/#
The Random Blabber Topic - Page 28 Highla10

there can be only one!  Cool

greetings

ps:
----
dont worry anyway... sure that when neca will end with this alien and terminator toys, will get back to other famous movies, as highlanders, maybe ghostbusters, die hard, etc.

ps:
----
a special mention to the awesome "bro force" game. because that game have inside mclaod and raiden on his last release on the 2016 7 july. Wink

maybe they should add too bad guys for play instead of only heroes. isnt?

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next