SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random Blabber Topic

+35
celestinx
klares
Break
Mr.Din
iceweb38
Shyning77
Waruiva
Criss
El Gambito
Xillatem
Shiva
KFCutman
Groovemaster303
Zarzak
Shadow Fist King
Sonic
William Assunção
cabo-hicks
Matt D
BigDarsh
NeoVamp
bazzza
wawatu
Stevo
Xenovant
RuffNTumble
Lithium Flower
Cosmo
Mr. Sunset
badjab326
Emthree
Charco
Ricky
Benny26
Saven
39 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 27 Empty Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Xillatem Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:53 pm

Saven wrote:FUCK AMC!

Hell no, Better Call Saul is the best show on telly! Razz
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:46 am

iceweb38 wrote:

FUCK THE TWD WRITERS!

FUCK EVERYTHING WHO THOUGHT THAT CLIFFHANGER WAS A GREAT IDEA!

FUCK EVERYONE WHO THOUGHT THAT STRINGING EVERYTHING OUT FOR FILLER WAS A GREAT IDEA ON TWD!

I'm done with this show! I put up with a lot of bullshit, but not this cheap ploy to gain more viewership for the S7 premiere. I will do everything in my power to spoil the shit out of who gets Lucielle'd to death at the end of the S6 finale! Fuck this show, I'm just going to stick with the comics. They were much better anyways.

I'm reacting late to this but I don't feel that upset about the way they handled the finale.
The finale did a great work at building the tension up til the last second (both on Rick and Morgan sides)!
Jeffrey Dean Morgan is also doing superb as Negan for his introduction!

I was also shocked that they didn't show who got beaten by Negan. Whether this was a good idea or not however, I'll judge that with the Season 7 premiere.

This is exactly my problem with it and a good majority of season 6, its just a bunch of padding out and teasing. They just ruined the most iconic moment of the comics by just "LOL, WAIT SIX MONTHS TO SEE WHO DIED AND THEN WE CAN GET AN ORIGIN STORY THAT WE CAN PAD OUT BY THREE DIFFERENT EPISODES OUT OF IT!!!"

Jeffrey Dean Morgan was great as Negan, and Trevor was great at being himself Razz

Unfortunately, I'm going to drop the show. It hasn't been good since the end of the Hunter arc anyways outside of the first three episodes of 6B. I might just binge it on Netflix from here on out and wait for reviews on 7A and 7B and see if they can get their shit together. I'm about to drop the comics too, it got past the point where I feel it could've been a great ending point (Issue #127) and the new arc that I'm currently reading after it isn't interesting me a whole lot. And based on what I heard from a good friend from the forum, it's doing shit that irks me about TWD in general.

Oh well, I hope Jeffrey Dean Morgan continues to portray a good Negan in the meantime, but I won't be watching it every Sunday night now until they get better writers/showrunner. I've put up with a lot of bullshit in the past, but this just nipped it in the butt.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:18 pm

Ebay/USPS Priority mail is a fucking joke. That's all.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:50 pm

Saven wrote:Ebay/USPS Priority mail is a fucking joke. That's all.

I hope not Razz I just ordered something from California!
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:17 pm

Xillatem wrote:

Expect it to show up in the area much later than normal, and then when it does finally arrive, it ships to the wrong address an hour away and USPS going "Uhhhh, something something something about the address but it isn't our fault lol".

And in my case, it's in a completely different state, so I don't how you can fuck it up that badly.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:19 pm

Saven wrote:
Xillatem wrote:

Expect it to show up in the area much later than normal, and then when it does finally arrive, it ships to the wrong address an hour away and USPS going "Uhhhh, something something something about the address but it isn't our fault lol".

And in my case, it's in a completely different state, so I don't how you can fuck it up that badly.

My tracking info ends in San Francisco 3 days ago.....eeek.

In other news, they're finally taping WWE Raw (and Smackdown) in my home city, so naturally I bought a ticket Razz
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:05 pm

Lmao, I deleted my facebook back in early December of last year, and someone (my brother actually) just NOW noticed that my facebook was deleted a long time ago. I guess technically some people knew, but they only know that by me telling them, but it took someone who didn't know nearly five months to notice when I pretty much posted on the site every day regardless of what it was. I guess it shows how unimportant I really am. Laughing

Xillatem wrote:

How did I miss this post. Yeah, anything Breaking Bad-related is good. But still, fuck the company one month later for TWD lol.

Also, I have to disagree about Breaking Bad being the best thing on tv, Daredevil is the best tv series going right now (yes yes, I know its on netflix and technically not on tv, but it still counts as one). Razz
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:53 pm

Saven wrote:Lmao, I deleted my facebook back in early December of last year, and someone (my brother actually) just NOW noticed that my facebook was deleted a long time ago. I guess technically some people knew, but they only know that by me telling them, but it took someone who didn't know nearly five months to notice when I pretty much posted on the site every day regardless of what it was. I guess it shows how unimportant I really am. Laughing

Xillatem wrote:

How did I miss this post. Yeah, anything Breaking Bad-related is good. But still, fuck the company one month later for TWD lol.

Also, I have to disagree about Breaking Bad being the best thing on tv, Daredevil is the best tv series going right now (yes yes, I know its on netflix and technically not on tv, but it still counts as one). Razz

Game of Thrones.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:12 am

Still need to see Game of Thrones. My buddy gave me S1 on DVD a couple years ago, but I never got around to it. Razz
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:16 pm

I don't have to watch Game of Thrones, one of my co-workers has already spoiled the entire thing!
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Mon May 02, 2016 9:07 pm

Oh my!
http://www.polygon.com/2016/4/29/11540020/sega-shinobi-movie-stories-international-marc-platt

Please don't be a shitty movie! (though the fact that one of the producers of Scott Pilgrim movie is working on it sounds quite good!)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Mon May 02, 2016 9:19 pm

iceweb38 wrote:Oh my!
http://www.polygon.com/2016/4/29/11540020/sega-shinobi-movie-stories-international-marc-platt

Please don't be a shitty movie! (though the fact that one of the producers of Scott Pilgrim movie is working on it sounds quite good!)
Well I would say how could they mess up a movie about a ninja who fights the likes of not-godzilla, not-spiderman, not-batman, mechs, demons etc etc buuuuut Hollywood hasn't been on it's A-game lately soooo fingers crossed LOL.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Mon May 02, 2016 10:47 pm

yep, game delivered in South Carolina, I live in Vegas.... LAS VEGAS!

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Tue May 03, 2016 4:54 pm

Mr.Din wrote:
iceweb38 wrote:Oh my!

Well I would say how could they mess up a movie about a ninja who fights the likes of not-godzilla, not-spiderman, not-batman, mechs, demons etc etc buuuuut Hollywood hasn't been on it's A-game lately soooo fingers crossed LOL.

I'm not even sure what game or story they are gonna base the movie on, the series tried so many things back in the 90s it hardly remained cohesive ^^'
Though a movie based on Revenge of Shinobi with plenty of 90's silliness could work if they're not looking into making a serious movie. Razz

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2016 7:28 pm

I'm horrified that 'Social Justice' is actually being taught.

They actually call them 'Social Justice' courses... teaching people to see conspiracies everywhere...
I don't want to live in this world anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue May 03, 2016 7:48 pm

Hate speech being institutionalized... fueling ignorance coated in indignation and backed up by a college course. That's the reason there's idiots supporting Donald Trump!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Wed May 04, 2016 12:12 am

Last edited by Xillatem on Sat May 02, 2020 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed May 04, 2016 12:30 am

Xillatem wrote:Social Justice Wankers should all be round up and executed on PPV.  I'd buy it!

+1 This country has been embarrassing to live in since the summer of 2014 when Jonah Hill set this whole thing off with his douchey apology on tv when he was trying to cry over it.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Thu May 12, 2016 4:24 am

Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun May 22, 2016 1:58 am

Fox stole a clip from Youtube from the game Double Dribble, used it in a Family Guy episode this past Sunday, then had the balls to claim copyright on the original video and had it taken down for a period of time.

Video of the original:

Video of the scene from FG:

If this were me and I had the chance to actually take this to court, I wouldn't hesitate not only for trying to test the waters by taking the video down, but also for using his footage without permission while making a profit off of it still.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Mon May 23, 2016 12:02 am

IIUC, Youtube is to blame for the copyright strike because of their shitty content ID system , not Fox, as the video you posted has been brought back online and the owner said Fox and McFarlane actually helped remove the copyright claim.
Not the first time this kind of situation happen and why people have started to leave Youtube for other platforms where you can upload your game walkthroughs without having to fear uncalled claims.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:26 pm

Dropped my third dualshock 3 controller, now the L2 button is fucked.

Dualshock controllers in general are the worst plastic pieces of shit ever made. My NES controller has been dropped more than that has and it's still lasting.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:37 pm

hi guys, long time no see you.

first, i dont know why you still having hope with the walking dead. is pretty clear they changed the people doing the scripts time ago and the tv series usually have a lot of crap, until then they finally did something intesresting... just for put some stupid shit there again.

example, that black man with the boo, defending to not kill assasins on a world of survival, and when they already killed other people in the last fortress town they live.

or that stupid police psicologist, saying that from almost 400 pychos/serial killers scum, only 1 was really bad and the others was only insane and sick. really? i could imagine a monkey writting better sentences and scripts for this TWD series.

in fact, i follow it, and the last seasson i saw was interesting... but they always have to get there the stupid thing when the series became interesting again.

look, they are just "stretching the chewing gum" cause they win millions of dollars with this, (prime time adverts) and thats because the tv series not going to have or show yet a clear "target" for a finish on the twd story.

Last edited by cabo-hicks on Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 27 Empty the terrorist scum

Post  cabo-hicks Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:49 pm

even late, i wanted to say this since some time here...

im really scared of what those motherfuckers terrorist of the isis are making to good people in france and other countries.

the last attack with that truck was really terrible... im so sorry for the victims and i just wanted to the gouverment will take revenge killing those cockroaches the sooned the better. Twisted Evil

in this kind of cases, call me mad... but if i was there as one survivor, before that the police will came, i will force to eat bleach or even something worst to that scum. Twisted Evil

yes. im serious!. they must PAY and must suffer the maximun to show that the good people also knows how to defend themselves and could be killers if is necessary.

my father was near to death on spain cause he was on security in "casa" (construcciones aeronauticas s.a) an army factory on spain where airplanes are made.

thanks to the security people, someone discover a rare activity on the plant, and discover a bomb on a car. the police came and cut the image on my fathers security camera, for not show how the police neutralizes the bomb. Razz

those pigs was the "ETA" terrorists on spain, and i always tought the same...
im a good person, but with no forgivenes to those scum.
so if something bad happened to my father... and i will face further that rat on a trial, sure that i will kill him with else thing (even a pencil trough the eyes to his brain) even with the police on the room.
at least you can bet that i will try it for sure.

conclusion: those scum must see that they are the target. the scum. and they must be destroyed with total pain and with the worst of the deaths... for they will learn who really are us. Mad

and why not?, for see how those mother fuckers killers scream.. muhahaha Twisted Evil  Wink

Last edited by cabo-hicks on Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 27 Empty my grattitude to you all

Post  cabo-hicks Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:16 pm

my last message. (the third, i hope this will not annoy)

just right know appears to me banners of the "english file" book in here... Smile

after years of selft-learning almost all the english that i know, this year i noticed where is the english official school on my city. and is was not so expensive as i tough. so i was luckily acepted Smile,  and im now matriculated to obtain a basic title and learn all those basic things that i dont know.

and thanks to all you guys!, because reading your post (and in others sites too) trying to answer on english as much i could, or listening music, etc, i could learned a lot of things. Wink

when even on my school, i studied french instead of english!... LOL  Laughing

ps:
----
i would like to show too my grattitude to the very kind "lorenzo the comic/candra sofware".
for gift me on steam the 3 streets of rage games plus sonic 3 & knuckles, just for i could donwload their steam workshop hacks.

well... on the personal, i will say that this are bad times for me...

im unenployed since many time now. Sad

and im even working as "digital volunteer" with red cross. (teaching other people to how to use a computer (unemployed people, old persons, etc).
i did this because i prefer do that, instead of stay on my house without doing nothing... Razz Sad

apart, my country politicians are only thiefs... (in spain we have serius problems, with 5 millions of unemployed persons by now). and the fuck people still continues voting the same thiefs again and again. is crazy!! Razz)

this was just for show you guys, how bad is the situation in here.... Razz

apart, i dont have internet neither. so usually i going into a library or a cyber coffee for can connect.

also, by other side, i would like to say, that had troubles with some sor guys.
as xenovant and bomberlink too. (and benny know it). feeling really disapointed.

-xenovant is now an ex-friend of mine, after he cuts our friendship for really stupid raisons. Razz  Suspect

-and bomberlink never ever answered my emails where i tried to apologize myselft for shared by mistake a certain sorrv5 update. (and i will not say from where this came front...)

my only intention, was say that xenovant was not guilty because he is their friend. and accept my guilty for the possible trouble caused. sharing the update with 2 or 3 persons thinking it will be released soon as it looks that was finally.

also i tried to explain on that email, that if gsaurus reported many glitches on the sorrv5 release date, was not for do "trolling" or for envy.

it was just, because gsaurus wanted to help bomberlink. and "G" in fact is an splendid hacker/programmer specially good in beta testing.

you can see this on their youtube channel, using bug sploits to finish streets of rage 2 or 3. using incredible combos and very bizarre tricks.

so, i had some trouble with different people (on internet and real life). when i only tried to be honest and kind always. and honestly, this makes me feel sad, and even angry.

..however, sometimes you was susprised instead of betrayed by friends. Wink

thats why i writting this... just to show my grattitude, and say to all you guys how KIND is lorenzo the comic.

many thanks to you pal!.  Very Happy  bounce  Thumbs up  Surprised

ps:
----
how course, this will be really helpful to me for can recopilate more hacks for my "streets of rage hacks cabohicks collection". with all those streets of rage hacks that i get from youtube, internet or forums during all this years.

it will be published after do the recopilation. (and there are lots of new hacks coming for get now...).

greetings

Last edited by cabo-hicks on Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next