SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP IT!! DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!!! (Resident Evil talk)

+7
bazzza
Stevo
RuffNTumble
Ricky
badjab326
Charco
Saven
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

STOP IT!! DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!!! (Resident Evil talk) - Page 2 Empty Re: STOP IT!! DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!!! (Resident Evil talk)

Post  iceweb38 Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:43 pm

Saven wrote:

Man, the newer comments in the comment section are hilarious

I was reading them as you were posting this!  What a Face 

Admin

Back to top Go down

STOP IT!! DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!!! (Resident Evil talk) - Page 2 Empty Re: STOP IT!! DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!!! (Resident Evil talk)

Post  iceweb38 Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:13 pm

Hey Resident Evil celebrates its 18th today!
Makes me feel old ^^'

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Holy shit! Coolest RE fan project I've ever seen!

Give me this plus co-op with Leon, Elza plus unlockable RE1 chars and I'lll be the happiest person alive! Controls must be exactly like RE5 though Razz

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:01 pm

badjab326 wrote:Holy shit! Coolest RE fan project I've ever seen!
[flash(425,350)]c[/flash]

Give me this plus co-op with Leon, Elza plus unlockable RE1 chars and I'lll be the happiest person alive! Controls must be exactly like RE5 though Razz

Wow~! I fucking love this!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:35 pm

It's very cool!
So they're using the original voicing as expected, hope they'll keep working on it!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:10 am

iceweb38 wrote:It's very cool!
So they're using the original voicing as expected, hope they'll keep working on it!

Seems they're using exactly the same sound scheme from the original, just mounted everything on an Unreal Engine... god, it looks gorgeous! And lol to the Silent Hill 1 nod there.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Thu May 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Even more footage of yet another RE2 HD Remake. Complete with both OTS and Fixed camera modes.

https://www.youtube.com/user/InvaderComputerItaly/videos

And seeing 3 main RE characters run around at the same time really makes me hope one of these gets finished and has local and/or online co-op.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:03 pm

Nice! A HD port of REmake on PC, PS3, PS4, X360, and XBone! Smile

Now all of these people new to the series can play a real man's RE game. Twisted Evil 
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:37 pm

Capcom made my year with this announcement!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:00 pm

Go home and be a family man!

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Holy shit, I can't believe it! That's damn good news. For the first time in years they actually listened to fans lol.

I hate to say it but I REALLY hope they add an ots camera, even though I highly doubt they will due to the fact that they probably wont remake all the 2D environments in 3D. I have a really hard time playing classic RE due to the controls though I've tried MANY times, but I'll probably still buy it just to support them actually listening to the fans, as well as supporting the direction I want RE to go back to.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:03 pm

No OTS gameplay but new controls based on the two analog sticks will be proposed besides the original.
Release date is up and it's 11.27.2014 for PS3 and Xbox360. PC, PS4 and Xbox One will come later.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:30 am

I guess this is my chance to actually get into the series. I just love Jill that's all Embarassed 

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:53 am

Mr.Din wrote:I guess this is my chance to actually get into the series. I just love Jill that's all Embarassed 

Yeah, It's pretty damn good. If you like Jill I suggest RE-Make, Resident Evil 3, REvelations and Lost in Nightmares (in that order lol).

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:48 pm

And then Desperate Escape too, awesome extra too and very intense.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:29 pm

New trailers:

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:58 pm

I just hacked my friend's Wii yesterday so that he can play Gamecube back ups from a hard drive. I recommended he starts with REmake, the lucky fucker has never played it!! He's loving it so far.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:20 pm

I hope RE Rev 2 is good. Same as I always hope for, RE5 controls with RE1-3 atmosphere.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:25 pm

You will when you'll find out who are the characters, one was already strongly hinted these last months but the other is a big surprise!

There's also a campaign to register as many users as possible so we can unlock free DLC for Remake HD (yup, there's new contents ahead):
https://game.capcom.com/campaign/biohd/fr/index.html

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:47 am

iceweb38 wrote:You will when you'll find out who are the characters, one was already strongly hinted these last months but the other is a big surprise!

There's also a campaign to register as many users as possible so we can unlock free DLC for Remake HD (yup, there's new contents ahead):
https://game.capcom.com/campaign/biohd/fr/index.html
Who are the characters?

Registered Very Happy

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:57 pm

You should look around the RE forums, that Newsbot gave a lot more of hints back before E3 (because yes, Rev2 was actually supposed to be revealed there before a few people started to give informations about the game)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:51 pm

http://www.biohazardfrance.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=97822#p97822

That's it, the cat's outta bag, Claire Redfield and Barry Burton's daughter Moira are the stars of Resident Evil Revelations 2.
Looks very cool but unfortunately, Alyson Court confirmed she wasn't called back by Capcom to voice Claire Redfield No

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Claire and Barry have a daughter together? lol

Also, booo to Alyson Court not being called back!

And kinda off-topic: What's up with Biohazard France? I got a warning from Web of Trust when going there with all marks being red, main problems being spam.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:31 pm

lolwut? We never had any kind of alert from our readers on the website oO'

I guess I should have said:
"Alyson Court confirmed she wasn't called back by Capcom to voice Claire Redfield for the time being"
but yeah, either they haven't started the english voice recording or they really operated a change, I definitely hope it's not the latter.

Barry ain't a pedo, you silly boy Razz

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Aww laaaaame. I wanted Barry not his daughter! Still though I'm glad he will be a part of the story and also glad that Claire is back.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next