SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP IT!! DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!!! (Resident Evil talk)

+7
bazzza
Stevo
RuffNTumble
Ricky
badjab326
Charco
Saven
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

STOP IT!! DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!!! (Resident Evil talk) Empty STOP IT!! DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!!! (Resident Evil talk)

Post  Saven Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:24 pm

Here, we can talk about how the series has become disap- um...I mean, talk about the Resident Evil series. It had a HUGE fanbase on the other forum so it deserves it's own topic.

*backs away from topic and rabid fans*

Razz
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

STOP IT!! DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!!! (Resident Evil talk) Empty Re: STOP IT!! DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!!! (Resident Evil talk)

Post  Charco Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:01 pm

I watched Degeneration the other night, it was about 10000% better than the live action movies.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

STOP IT!! DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!!! (Resident Evil talk) Empty Re: STOP IT!! DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!!! (Resident Evil talk)

Post  Saven Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Charco wrote:I watched Degeneration the other night, it was about 10000% better than the live action movies.

Anything is better than those piece of shit movies. Laughing
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:22 am

Saven wrote:
Charco wrote:I watched Degeneration the other night, it was about 10000% better than the live action movies.

Anything is better than those piece of shit movies. Laughing
Believe it or not it was one of those piece of shit movies that pushed me into buying RE5 Gold Edition when I did Razz And though I'll admit RE5 is hardly a horror game, gameplay and system wise it was nearly flawless. If the whole game were more like it's bonus mission Lost In Nightmares, it's be perfect. The environment and atmosphere for it are excellent. If you haven't played it yet, hop to it. It might offer a bit of insight to what the series could be like.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Ricky Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:12 am

I've not played 5, people kept telling me not to bother after 4 xD I did love 4 though, that was great, I played it a lot! I also played RE6 at Eurogamer last year... but I can't say I thought much of it. However as badjab pointed out, like RE5, the gameplay appeared fairly solid, just the idea for the story and settings was a bit meh... It reminded me of a cross between RE5 and God of War III with all the huge monsters and stuff Razz

So few actual new horror games around these days :\ They all just went to a more action-adventure motif it seems :\ Shame
Ricky
Ricky
Galsia

http://www.ricky-thomas.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RuffNTumble Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Agreed, although the sharpness of Leon's features put me off a bit, which is likely due to his now low poly count and soft textures from Resi 4 Gamecube.

Also, can anyone alter my perceived opinion of Resi 6, that is; not a very good one.
RuffNTumble
RuffNTumble
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:46 pm

RuffNTumble wrote:

Agreed, although the sharpness of Leon's features put me off a bit, which is likely due to his now low poly count and soft textures from Resi 4 Gamecube.

Also, can anyone alter my perceived opinion of Resi 6, that is; not a very good one.
it was fun the first couple of days I played it. but I haven't touched it since I bought it. I mean if you have someone to play co-op with I'd say go for it, because local full-co-op games are scarce these days. But if not, you should probably just wait for RE Revelations which I hear is really good and is officially being ported to most home consoles.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Stevo Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Degeneration's fantastic although I wasn't crazy about Damnation.
Stevo
Stevo
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:47 pm

When is Revelations being released?

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Charco wrote:When is Revelations being released?

*looks at announcement trailer*

5/21/13

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:23 pm

I was too lazy!

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:11 am

YOU'RE AN AMAZON JILL!

STOP IT!! DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!!! (Resident Evil talk) Jill_is_an_amazon_by_Lieju

And let's have some Barry Burton while we're at it!
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:38 pm

Seeing Barry in MK really makes me wish we got him in UMvC3 Razz

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:45 am

Found out recently some clever dicks have managed to convert resident evil remake for the Gamecube and redone it for PC along with resident evil zero.

The team who made this were a Russian called Nightlection they have also done other console to PC like Fatal Frame 2 and Shadow of collossus and Forbidden Siren. These games all work really really well and can be played in HD with ani-analising and buffering.
Here is a link for anyone who wants to try them for themselves.

http://nightlection.do.am/load/razdel_dlja_konsolej/gotovye_igry_ready_games/1
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:39 pm

have you seen a little girl.. short, black hair... my daughter (silent hill joke Wink )this?
www.gamehacking.org/vb/threads/7778-Resident-Evil-1-5---Unlocking-the-Doors-and-More--PSX-?p=65463#post65463

i just discover this, and if im not wrong (my english is a little limited and there not explains more details), it looks that resident evil 1.5 could be (it not was already!) released. confused ????

and apart, also theres planned a future mod for make re1.5 works perfect (a mod for repair the game, cause it was unfinished and have many glitches when entering in certain doors, etc, etc).

this is surprising!, not?

it looks that some persons have different versions of this re1.5 unfinished game, but that they are TRUE EGOIST Evil or Very Mad, and dont want to share it until now... thanks to those guys. Smile

apart, i downloaded one supposed mod? version for re2 pc? for convert it into the re1.5 beta!? Shocked confused

i just donwloaded it yesterday on youtube, with none time for look for any more info about this. but is supposed that yeah, is that...!

well, i remenber that some years ago, (in bioflames) some guys finally learn how hack the re2 beta (i have it and is not too hard to be finded on the net/emule) and they discover that many things from re1.5 are inside the game. even if this re2 beta are more close to the final re2 that to the re1.5 unfinished game.

so they learn how access to the scenarios and rip them, along with many other things, making more easy can recover the forgotten things that could recreate re1.5 in a future mod like it looks they want to make now.

well, i hope that in this same way, someday could be possible also have those sor1, bk3 betas with rare and never seen content... Razz

ps:
---
Spoiler:

ps2:
----
Spoiler:

ps3:
----
Spoiler:

greetings! Basketball
cabo-hicks
cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:29 pm

Ok so there's this amazing fan-movie that has appeared on youtube recently

Yeah Anderson, amateurs don't need millions to make a much better movie than any you have realized with the RE franchise.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:21 pm

That was awesome. Didn't you post this on fb as well?

Aside from the excusable accents this was spot on!

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Makes me want to play RE again!

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:29 pm

badjab326 wrote:That was awesome. Didn't you post this on fb as well?

Aside from the excusable accents this was spot on!

Of course I did Razz Why would I hide such awesomeness?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Fri May 17, 2013 7:25 pm

So the RE Revelations demo is out. And it is REALLY good imo. It's a lot like RE5 in gameplay, but with a MUCH better atmosphere, closer to oldschool RE or Lost in Nightmares (which was also really good, albeit short). I might pick this up since it's supposedly 40 USD at launch.

And they're giving away free unlockables on the RE.net website.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Sat May 18, 2013 12:57 am

got most of them already Razz

When the game will be out, let me know if you want some Raid mode multiplayer game, I'll be a great support with this amazing Chris outfit

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Sat May 18, 2013 3:38 am

I missed one of my favorite guns (L. Hawk) so I'm kinda disappointed Razz. But I think I got all the ones that haven't expired. LOL @ that costume, but I hope they randomly add Barry Burton as a playable char so I can play the game properly. I am happy they added HUNK though.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:05 pm

Capcom is off a good start this year by announcing RE4 Ultimate HD Edition......

STOP IT!! DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!!! (Resident Evil talk) Facepalm_227785

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:11 pm

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:38 pm

His scores for the DualShock version of Resident Evil Director's Cut, released in 1998, and Onimusha, released in 2001, were popular among gamers.

Oh the Dual Shock version was, but all for the wrong reasons. Laughing 

I'm sure this track wasn't ghost written and was completely done by himself though:

Yeah, I'm not going to bother with making a youtube box. People who know about the new DualShock soundtrack know exactly what song I'm linking to here. Razz 

Man, the newer comments in the comment section are hilarious
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next