SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF~!? Another Streets of Rage Remake? Backed by SEGA!?

+8
cabo-hicks
Benny26
Saven
NeoVamp
Mr.Din
badjab326
Xenovant
Don Vecta
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WTF~!? Another Streets of Rage Remake? Backed by SEGA!?  - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF~!? Another Streets of Rage Remake? Backed by SEGA!?

Post  Saven Sat May 25, 2013 2:34 am

I was thinking something like Arkham City could be the way a new SOR eould be made.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

WTF~!? Another Streets of Rage Remake? Backed by SEGA!?  - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF~!? Another Streets of Rage Remake? Backed by SEGA!?

Post  Mr.Din Sat May 25, 2013 8:27 am

damnit badjab what are you doing man?! I just got a ps3 and I was all over the yakuza series, I'm even considering porting -_- never thought to do that since BK3 lol, let me know when you pick up anarchy reigns, I still need to pick it up for the ps3 (currently have it on 360) but we can play online once I pick it up and injustice while i'm at it...

I see there's a ton of good games SoR could take from in the 3d department, most of which I've played extensively. Very Happy Sega is allergic to money I guess.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Sat May 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Yeah there are quite a few great 3D brawlers out now. I'm waiting for the Yakuza HD collection and a new PS3 hdd lol. I wanna start the series from the beginning.

I'll probably pick up Anarchy Reigns after I get started at my new job. You missed out on a huge sale for Injustice btw, it was 35 at Toys R Us. I price matched at Wal-Mart to get the combo pack with MK v DCU. After a sale like that though the price will probably drop soon.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sat May 25, 2013 6:22 pm

as usual a sale happens when I don't have money -.- I still have injustice pre-ordered lol

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat May 25, 2013 7:22 pm

badjab326 wrote:I was thinking more along lines of MK Shaolin Monks, The Warriors and Urban Reign, with a bit of Dynamite Cop thrown in. Haven't played much of Yakuza or AR yet though.

I'm rather sure you'll love Yakuza. Imagine a cooler River City Ransom 3D and with tons of activities to do and chill.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  William Assunção Tue May 28, 2013 8:31 pm

LOL, holy lack of creativity Batman, i don't know they people can do this remake or finish-him, if this game got finished let's see if it will be a good game or not.

I'm neutral about this but i agreed them use the "Remake" name was a bad move, if they use a name like "megamix" or something maybe this could be better.

and about 3D/2D, i prefer 2.5D for the SOR series.
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuriassuncao

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:04 pm

yeah, i not play mostly of those games you refer, but i play mortal kombat shaoling monks and is fantastics. the only problem is the one of always... 3d means you dont know or control pretty well where you are, and when you jump you can easily fall into spikes or something. a thing that never could happen to you on a 2d game beat em up engine.

apart, this kind of cool games like mk shaoling monks, tends to need you abuse of the combos all the time. and is a very faster game.

i think that a new 3d sor would need a better system beetwhen that... i know play without combos could be boring and simple, but play always making long combos also can bored to you. and apart, the speed must be a little slowed, cause hells is sor, not tekken or other games. you must enjoy it slowly, cause axel and the others not are super human like superman or the flash. you know Wink

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenovant Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:01 pm

If this "remake" looks like this pic, I'd change my mind about it Laughing

WTF~!? Another Streets of Rage Remake? Backed by SEGA!?  - Page 2 Blazetc

Xenovant
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:50 pm

Xenovant wrote:If this "remake" looks like this pic, I'd change my mind about it Laughing

WTF~!? Another Streets of Rage Remake? Backed by SEGA!?  - Page 2 Blazetc

Or...

JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Criss Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:21 am

Criss
Criss
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2