SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

idea for a SoRR Fatal Fury´s Mod

2 posters

Go down

idea for a SoRR Fatal Fury´s Mod Empty idea for a SoRR Fatal Fury´s Mod

Post  dafirus Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:28 pm

Hello everybody!
Since I was a child, I always thought that SoR had a connection with Fatal Fury, but I discovered many years later that no, they were from different companies and truly had no connection whatsoever. But that always stayed in my mind.
Anyway, let's get to the Mod's story:
South Town was once a peaceful and prosperous city has fallen into the hands of a german syndicate led by a man known as Mr. Krauser. The Syndicate has absorbed the city's government (anyone can be bought if the price is right) and even has the city's police in their pocket. Crime is rising rapidly, and no one is safe walking the streets, day or night.

Three police officers, Adam Hunter, Axel Stone, and Blaze Fielding, repeatedly try to make a task force to counter and resist the Syndicate, but with their superiors either bought out and bribed by the Syndicate or too fearful to stick their necks out, nothing is done. Shortly after these events, the trio were contacted by a mysterious man named Gilbert Zan, who claims to be a scientist and former member of the infamous Syndicate, who intends to put an end to this. But can he be trusted? Assisted by Adam's brother Eddie "Skate" Hunter, and Axel's old friend Max, finally, Adam, Axel, and Blaze decide to take matters into their own hands and resign from the police force, taking to the streets as vigilantes to put a stop to the Syndicate.

They are willing to risk everything... even their lives... on the Streets of South Town.

Final considerations:

One possibility to facilitate the creation of the Mod idea is to use the Fatal Fury Final fan game in OpenBor. There are excellent screens and music from the original game.

Necessary modifications to the meaning of the Mod's story: Shiva would have to have the color palette of Gesse Howard from Art of Fighting or Fatal Fury.
Mr. X would change his name to the patriarch of the Krauser family. Being the biological father of Wolfgang Krauser and Geese Howard.
In the end, Axel was always Terry and Andy's biological father, and their mother was always Blaze for me. After all, I always understood that they were a couple. Why then were they never mentioned in Fatal Fury? Because after the events of this Mod, they had to leave the Police, because a new crime lord rose with the death of Mr. Krauser. His illegitimate son with an American maid, who served as his former bodyguard: Geese Howard. This made them need to hide: Axel then changed his name to Jeff Bogard and married Blaze, who therefore also changed his surname to Bogard. They had two children and lived very happily until Geese found him in the future, and that is the story of the foreshadowing of the first Fatal Fury.

What did you think? It would be really interesting and cool, right?! I really hope someone is interested in doing it.

Take care, Guys! Cheers!

Last edited by dafirus on Wed May 01, 2024 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : better understanding)

dafirus
Galsia

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

idea for a SoRR Fatal Fury´s Mod Empty Re: idea for a SoRR Fatal Fury´s Mod

Post  Don Vecta Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:49 am

Rip assets, mount them off, rip animations of main characters/enemies and put them in fpg and put on some work, because nobody else will do it for you.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  dafirus Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:05 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Rip assets, mount them off, rip animations of main characters/enemies and put them in fpg and put on some work, because nobody else will do it for you.

Thank you very much for replaying me and your kind words, but sorry for my lack of knowledge on the subject, but I don't know how to do what you suggested. Can you be more specific in explaining what I need to do to help create the Mod?

dafirus
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down