SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for new Streets of Rage 2 rom hacks

2 posters

Go down

Ideas for new Streets of Rage 2 rom hacks Empty Ideas for new Streets of Rage 2 rom hacks

Post  CVPI19 Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:02 pm

Hi there, I'm new here I was wondering if it's possible to make rom hacks of Streets of Rage 2 to include characters from the Karate Kid franchise including Cobra Kai, as well as Homestar Runner? I think the Cobra Kai characters like Johnny Lawrence would look good in Streets of Rage 2, as for Homestar Runner I think it would be interesting to see Homestar, Strong Bad, etc fighting the Syndicate.

CVPI19

Axle Stone 1991 and CVPI19 like this post

Back to top Go down

Ideas for new Streets of Rage 2 rom hacks Empty Re: Ideas for new Streets of Rage 2 rom hacks

Post  Cyberfriend Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:29 am

CVPI19 wrote:Hi there, I'm new here I was wondering if it's possible to make rom hacks of Streets of Rage 2 to include characters from the Karate Kid franchise including Cobra Kai, as well as Homestar Runner? I think the Cobra Kai characters like Johnny Lawrence would look good in Streets of Rage 2, as for Homestar Runner I think it would be interesting to see Homestar, Strong Bad, etc fighting the Syndicate.
Yes, you just need the sprites of this characters
Cyberfriend
Cyberfriend

Back to top Go down