SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games: News & Releases

+31
Don Vecta
Charco
Benny26
Saven
Security
KFCutman
celestinx
Lithium Flower
Shyning77
Break
JoyJoyfulRabbit
E253MechaShadow
El Gambito
Shiva
William Assunção
Shadow Fist King
Groovemaster303
Xillatem
MangoRyu28
maruf1000
BigDarsh
Rapha.7
NeoVamp
bazzza
Criss
iceweb38
Stevo
Espilonarge
RuffNTumble
Emthree
badjab326
35 posters

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next

Go down

Games: News & Releases - Page 15 Empty Re: Games: News & Releases

Post  badjab326 Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Charco wrote:Wow, using The Batcave as a central hub is a great idea. The timeline sounds a bit odd, is the game not supposed to be based in Batman's first year as The Dark Knight? I read at the time setting of the game he is just becoming known to the major villains, yet Jason Todd is already dead, come back as The Red Hood and Dick Grayson is Robin? Do the mean The Red Hood as in Joker's previous persona?
Yeah the Red Hood is a reference to Joker I believe, and Dick Grayson isn't canon to the games main storyline, he's only used in multiplayer. Technically Red Hood could be anyone though, a number of random criminals used it as an alias.

The only thing I'm really disappointed about now is that Dick is just a skin for Tim Drake in AC, and doesn't have any of his Nightwing abilities. Check out the costumes though...

http://www.arkhamverse.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Robinskins.png

Batman is getting ALL of his skins from AC plus the new ones. and the collectors edition is very tempting...

http://media.psu.com/media/articles/image/batmanorigins.jpg

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Nice!

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:52 am

It needs an Adam West skin! With all and gut and chacarron dancing, lol! *troll*

And Joker needs a Cesar Romero skin too!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Don Vecta wrote:It needs an Adam West skin! With all and gut and chacarron dancing, lol! *troll*

And Joker needs a Cesar Romero skin too!
Actually...

Games: News & Releases - Page 15 AdamWestArkhamOrigins

exclusive to PS3 players Cool 

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Fuck yeah! \m/ they have earned my respect from this!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:09 pm

Well that's Saints Row IV done with 100% completion. Good game, had loads of laughs with it and the writing has really been stepped up since SR: The Third. The game had so many movie and video game references in it, some as big as entire missions and some as small as a script line. To name a few there's MGS, SOR, Predator, Matrix, They Live (awesome), Riddick, Planet of the Apes...just crazy the amount. Not happy with how short it is though, 25 hours it took me to fully complete everything...could have been a little longer IMO.

So yeah very pleased with IV overall, Volition have won me back with that one. Next up on my game list, due to arrive on Friday....Arkham City: GOTY Edition! (Finally got around to it)

I have a feeling next week is gonna be gud Cool 

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:59 pm

Ah, another person joining the Arkham City club Cool As I told Vecta, you're in for an amazing treat.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:41 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23848851

Some major GTA V story spoilers have been leaked apparently, although I haven't seen anything. People are being warned to stay away from the comments in the official trailers on youtube. They're around some other forums also.

Man, seeing any spoilers now would be a real kick in the nuts No ..No youtube for me! 

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:46 pm

That reminds me when Mk was about to be released and the story script got leaked. Held on for a few weeks before sneaking in some part of the script Razz

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:52 pm

uh-oh, I'm gonna have to be extra careful now. I did sneak a peak at the soundtrack leak though, and I'm pretty content. Not blow away but there's some nice references to the different eras of GTA.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Some kid kills his grandmother, supposedly playing GTAIV on his "Play Station III" before he murdered her

Them pesky vidya games I tell ya!

I just got done playing Pokemon, time to go train my rottweiler for it's next match. I also caught a donkey the other day too, but it still won't listen to me. I guess I just need a better badge.

But on a serious note, GTA is a very educational series. If it weren't for those games, I would have never learned that I could fly a tank.

Anyone find it very coincidental that this detective work by CNN came out just a couple weeks away from GTAV's release?
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:21 pm

Benny26 wrote:Well that's Saints Row IV done with 100% completion. Good game, had loads of laughs with it and the writing has really been stepped up since SR: The Third. The game had so many movie and video game references in it, some as big as entire missions and some as small as a script line. To name a few there's MGS, SOR, Predator, Matrix, They Live (awesome), Riddick, Planet of the Apes...just crazy the amount. Not happy with how short it is though, 25 hours it took me to fully complete everything...could have been a little longer IMO.

So yeah very pleased with IV overall, Volition have won me back with that one. Next up on my game list, due to arrive on Friday....Arkham City: GOTY Edition! (Finally got around to it)

Prepare for the pain (game's fantastic, but has tons of frustrating moments being honest myself; game's NOT easy. Got completion of everything in 100% in a normal walkthrough, but some areas and challenges are so damn tough I really don't look forward to play them again... say... Fun house challenge in extreme? I completed it with 3 medals but was so hard I'm not really looking forward to try it again.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Don Vecta wrote:
Benny26 wrote:Well that's Saints Row IV done with 100% completion. Good game, had loads of laughs with it and the writing has really been stepped up since SR: The Third. The game had so many movie and video game references in it, some as big as entire missions and some as small as a script line. To name a few there's MGS, SOR, Predator, Matrix, They Live (awesome), Riddick, Planet of the Apes...just crazy the amount. Not happy with how short it is though, 25 hours it took me to fully complete everything...could have been a little longer IMO.

Prepare for the pain (game's fantastic, but has tons of frustrating moments being honest myself; game's NOT easy. Got completion of everything in 100% in a normal walkthrough, but some areas and challenges are so damn tough I really don't look forward to play them again... say... Fun house challenge in extreme? I completed it with 3 medals but was so hard I'm not really looking forward to try it again.
Thanks for the heads up. I kinda expected some frustrating moments with it, but gamers as we are we've all had them in the past so I probably wont be getting too annoyed..or i hope anyway lol

I've got more than one controller if i decide to smash one against the wall anyway Laughing

My Arkham has been updated to arrive tomorrow now so really looking forward to some of that in the morning. Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:47 pm

Don Vecta wrote:

There's a bit of a learning curve. After a while all of the combat challenges will feel really easy, but that specific level with Catwoman is pretty tough because of the way she handles the titan thugs.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:54 pm

I hear the combat mechanics are pretty much identical to what they are in Sleeping Dogs (not sure if any of you guys have played that)...If so I'm sitting pretty because i nailed all the fight clubs and stuff in that game.

Some of which were rather tough i might add.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:13 am

Oh look, another (kind of) Streets of Rage game pitch rejected by Sega
http://kotaku.com/segas-crazy-pitch-for-modern-remakes-of-its-classic-ga-1205250701

At this point, I'm really ain't too shocked

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:42 pm

Wow, that Golden Axe beta looks pretty fun. The delayed fatality hit would get annoying with other enemies being able to hit you out of it, but I'm sure they would have fixed that before the final.

Really too bad it didn't go through, but fuck Sega.

edit: Oh btw

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:25 am

iceweb38 wrote:Oh look, another (kind of) Streets of Rage game pitch rejected by Sega
http://kotaku.com/segas-crazy-pitch-for-modern-remakes-of-its-classic-ga-1205250701

At this point, I'm really ain't too shocked
That golden axe already looks miles better than beast rider, excellent job sega you sure know how to bury your franchises! Very Happy

4 player looks a bit messy if I'm to be honest, way too much going on especially with being able to hit each other. but damn does it look of quality, the designs could use more to them but GA hasn't been much in design outside of RoDA.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:16 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/04/10-crazy-awesome-things-i-saw-and-did-in-grand-theft-auto-online?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

affraid 

Guys, once the 17th arrives, all of my free-time will be devoted to this game. If for whatever reason you must contact me, do it through PSN. bounce 

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:25 pm

badjab326 wrote:http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/04/10-crazy-awesome-things-i-saw-and-did-in-grand-theft-auto-online?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

affraid 

Guys, once the 17th arrives, all of my free-time will be devoted to this game. If for whatever reason you must contact me, do it through PSN. bounce 
Same here.

And speaking of online, I have created a Crew for Bombergames if you guys want to join.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/bombergames

If you want to join, go ahead and send a request so that I can confirm its you and we can all go fuck shit up when GTAV comes out. Twisted Evil 
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:29 pm

I'm in!
Games: News & Releases - Page 15 JQB7k

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:59 am

Oh by all means i'm getting this!

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Saven wrote:http://www.rockstargames.com/V/lsbc/exciting-music-and-entertainment/music

A preview of all the radio stations in GTAV. Smile 
Fuck yeah!

Radio Los Santos is back but... I miss Julio G (and hoenstly didn't like a single track of the ones shown there, actual hiphop sucks).

Channel X is definitely getting my attention. Pure, delicious PUNK!

lol to the Rebel Radio nod to one of the old GTA 3 Chatterbox's call... if you heard that station that much as I did you'll get it immediately (and cool they added Rockabilly besides country music).

East Los FM brought me some mixed feelings... some lol moments and the first track was cool. As Mexican kinda dislike the horrible stereotype running on but hey! it's GTA, so I lt it slip. Some dialogues were lol. It seems this is the equivalent of San Juan Sounds but with more Mexican feeling.

West Coast Classics certainly is for those (like me) who'd enjoy more good hiphop and make a feel of the old San Andreas instead of the current RLS.

FlyLo FM... you know? all the time I listened to the preview I had my head cocked to the side... like a dog hearing a screeching sound. WTF was that!?

Vinewood Boulevard Radio... underground rock... dunno, meh, couldn't feel it.

Let's wait for the rest of the stations out there. So far, sounds half interesting.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:26 am

Don Vecta wrote:
lol to the Rebel Radio nod to one of the old GTA 3 Chatterbox's call... if you heard that station that much as I did you'll get it immediately (and cool they added Rockabilly besides country music).
lol I know what you mean. As soon as I heard it I was instantly reminded of that conversation. Laughing

As far as stations I'm interested in, I am looking forward to West Coast Classics, Channel X, and East Los FM. So far, mixed feelings as well but I can't wait to hear the Pam Grier soul station. I gotta feeling that will be the best station in the entire game. Smile 
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next