SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED)

+10
Areton338
thenomad
Puzirkov
MARTIN98
gravegun
vince
Axle Stone 1991
Herb1e
Don Vecta
Rain
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED) - Page 3 Empty Re: RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED)

Post  oracle Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:03 pm

saboteur wrote:
oracle wrote:No no no. This was for the other option (I accept), not for the I decline one Smile UNLESS you are playing I accept but forgot to copy the data mods to the right folder. Laughing Man, the I decline option is not the FULL end
This time I consciously chose "I decline" and got all the same - time is up, I die, they get more lives. Nothing's changed.
About the data folder:
RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED) - Page 3 Data-folder
Root: D:\GAMES\Streets of Rage 4\mod\games\Rudra Nightfall
Isn't it a right folder?

Everything is ok. You are doing the same end. The end you have not tried yet is I accept. Monocle Laughing
oracle
oracle
Fog

saboteur likes this post

Back to top Go down

RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED) - Page 3 Empty Re: RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED)

Post  saboteur Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:06 pm

oracle wrote:Everything is ok. You are doing the same end. The end you have not tried yet is I accept. Monocle Laughing
Got it. At last. Smile
saboteur
saboteur
Galsia

oracle likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:20 pm

Make sure to check the latest artwork related to this mod and give your feedback at:

https://sorr.forumotion.net/t1064-rudra-artwork-ai-generated-updated#19114
oracle
oracle
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:13 pm

Wow, it has been over a year since this mod has been released. For those who enjoyed this game, here are some hidden references burried throughout it.

Exclamation It contains some SPOILERS if you have not played it yet Exclamation  

- In the beginning of Rudra Nightfall, you see Rudra meditating at her house. She says: "What you hear is a sound bath to nourish the kundalini". Turns out that the goddess Lilith is associated with the chakra where kundalini is housed - the root (muladhara). This part shows there is a strong connection between Rudra and Lilith.
- When Rudra arrives at Aoi Oni hotel, she actually feels pretty much at home - while there are some references to angels, and Adam and Eve in the paintings of the place, enemies at the place are making altars to Lilith and there is a Lilith suit that takes to a beautiful garden with more altars.
- Outside the Velvet Club, during a conversation, two people make a reference to the Belmont and Belnades, characters from the Castlevania TV series.
- When Rudra meets Synthia at the blue Velvet Club (in version 1.4 of the mod) it's not clear how their interaction end. Did Rudra notice that this was Synthia or not? And if she noticed, did Synthia propose her to join the Syndicate again?
- Rudra learns about the synthetic vampires. Lilith is a goddess commonly associated with vampires. So there is push within the Syndicate not only to worship demonic creatures but bring them to the real world through technological advancements.
- Rudra and Paola visit the Lenore hotel. Lenore name is a reference to the Lenore vampire character from the Castlevania TV series. Outside the Lenore hotel there is an art of Synthia using Lenore's necklace from the series.
- Blaze and team receive angels codenames when they join in, as they are the balancing force in the story.
- The Velvet club is called that way because it was a reference to Velvet Velour, a vampire from the Vampire: The Masquerade game that served as inspiration for the creation of the Synthia character - but they ended up being different - VV is a pole dancer, Synthia a singer, their personalities and aspirations (as pointed out by Don Vecta in private talk when I was designing the character would not match).
- When Rudra enters the red Velvet club, she uses a fake ID with a De Clermont surname. De Clermont is a powerful vampire clan in A Discovery of Witches, a vampire TV series and book.
- Synthia is making a speech, "Do you find us beautiful, magical? Our white skin, our fierce eyes? ..." These quotes come from the book Interview with the Vampire.
- Behind Vehelits there is a hologram message saying "Beware the witch with the blood of the lion and the wolf", another reference to A Discovery of Witches.
- Synthia's chair is different and has a Lilith symbol carved on it.
- There is a hidden message from Synthia at the end of version 1.4 (during the credits). Nothing is what seems if you dig it... tongue

Happy new year, my friends!
oracle
oracle
Fog

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:41 am

oracle wrote:Wow, it has been over a year since this mod has been released. For those who enjoyed this game, here are some hidden references burried throughout it.

Exclamation It contains some SPOILERS if you have not played it yet Exclamation  

- In the beginning of Rudra Nightfall, you see Rudra meditating at her house. She says: "What you hear is a sound bath to nourish the kundalini". Turns out that the goddess Lilith is associated with the chakra where kundalini is housed - the root (muladhara). This part shows there is a strong connection between Rudra and Lilith.
- When Rudra arrives at Aoi Oni hotel, she actually feels pretty much at home - while there are some references to angels, and Adam and Eve in the paintings of the place, enemies at the place are making altars to Lilith and there is a Lilith suit that takes to a beautiful garden with more altars.
- Outside the Velvet Club, during a conversation, two people make a reference to the Belmont and Belnades, characters from the Castlevania TV series.
- When Rudra meets Synthia at the blue Velvet Club (in version 1.4 of the mod) it's not clear how their interaction end. Did Rudra notice that this was Synthia or not? And if she noticed, did Synthia propose her to join the Syndicate again?
- Rudra learns about the synthetic vampires. Lilith is a goddess commonly associated with vampires. So there is push within the Syndicate not only to worship demonic creatures but bring them to the real world through technological advancements.
- Rudra and Paola visit the Lenore hotel. Lenore name is a reference to the Lenore vampire character from the Castlevania TV series. Outside the Lenore hotel there is an art of Synthia using Lenore's necklace from the series.
- Blaze and team receive angels codenames when they join in, as they are the balancing force in the story.
- The Velvet club is called that way because it was a reference to Velvet Velour, a vampire from the Vampire: The Masquerade game that served as inspiration for the creation of the Synthia character - but they ended up being different - VV is a pole dancer, Synthia a singer, their personalities and aspirations (as pointed out by Don Vecta in private talk when I was designing the character would not match).
- When Rudra enters the red Velvet club, she uses a fake ID with a De Clermont surname. De Clermont is a powerful vampire clan in A Discovery of Witches, a vampire TV series and book.
- Synthia is making a speech, "Do you find us beautiful, magical? Our white skin, our fierce eyes? ..." These quotes come from the book Interview with the Vampire.
- Behind Vehelits there is a hologram message saying "Beware the witch with the blood of the lion and the wolf", another reference to A Discovery of Witches.
- Synthia's chair is different and has a Lilith symbol carved on it.
- There is a hidden message from Synthia at the end of version 1.4 (during the credits). Nothing is what seems if you dig it... tongue

Happy new year, my friends!

Hi my friend.
20:01/2:09:50 RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED) - Page 3 Ouo33
I have repeatedly said how I was amazed, in a good way, by some stages. Very nice mod. My only wish is to improve it. Is it possible to make the cars in the background behind a tree? This will greatly improve the reality effect.
Thank you again for the excellent work with dialogues and locations. All at the highest level!

Hakuyo

Cyberfriend likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3