SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED)

+10
Areton338
thenomad
Puzirkov
MARTIN98
gravegun
vince
Axle Stone 1991
Herb1e
Don Vecta
Rain
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED) - Page 2 Empty Re: RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED)

Post  saboteur Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:06 am

The archive is corrupted.I got a CRC error. Sad
saboteur
saboteur
Galsia

Back to top Go down

RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED) - Page 2 Empty Re: RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED)

Post  oracle Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:34 pm

saboteur wrote:The archive is corrupted.I got a CRC error. Sad

Hello! It is not corrupted. I re-downloaded it and tested. Which app you used to unzip it? Please try 7zip from https://7-zip.org/
If you still get a CRC error with 7zip then your download got broken. Re-download it. The file must match the following checksums:

File: RUDRA_NIGHTFALL_V1.2.7z
 CRC-32: 74379470
    MD5: 3dc31d035e9cec6f315f697b5e44c311
  SHA-1: 926bdf6525260011465a1735383674b9005d7557
SHA-256: 4d0277894c5eb5af9a79ccabf62941f7db347d722d1ec1d28f8d6429759edc8c
SHA-512: 7403a7d43d3616ab0a2fc13872616df4d0196f1f5305002dd817d3939df8d481094f8e46d35cd15ae311d3fcb426ba7072f049a98829261697904aa257cdbfe9

Good luck! Razz
oracle
oracle
Fog

saboteur and Rain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  saboteur Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:04 am

oracle wrote:If you still get a CRC error with 7zip then your download got broken. Re-download it.
Yes, thanks. I have found another link to this mod in Google drive. That was exactly the same archive, and it was unpacked without problems. I've already started to play and the mod looks and plays awesome. Thanks a lot!

P.S. After your artwork I want Rudra. Is it normal?
saboteur
saboteur
Galsia

Rain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  saboteur Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:27 pm

Stuck here:
RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED) - Page 2 Rudra-Nightfall
The game is not moving and I get dead when the time is up. Tried to replay with no success.

P.S. Meanwhile, my opinion on the mod. Just my impression of it.
It reminds me "Battle For RIO 2" - more of a movie than a game, where fighting seems inappropriate and redundant. And actually there is no place to fight - little space to move up and down that forces to use frontal attacks only and lose energy as a result. No drive of moving ahead with a screen rolling as well - cramped locations replace each other automatically.
But the story itself and graphics are really amazing. On par with "Super Rage" mod. All that realistic details made me feel like I'm watching a movie. And Rudra alone is something special. Overall, this is definitely a hit and I'm glad to top up my mod collection.

P.P.S. The graphics and stories need a balance with arcade. This is the most common problem with such storyful mods. That frontal elements and dialogs often make it difficult to see enemies - you get hit and there's nothing you can do about it. it's annoying.
saboteur
saboteur
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:13 pm

saboteur wrote:Stuck here:
RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED) - Page 2 Rudra-Nightfall
The game is not moving and I get dead when the time is up. Tried to replay with no success.

Hello! I'm not able to reproduce this problem. Are you using SORR 5.2? The game was tested with 5.1.

I'm glad that you liked the mod so much, despite not enjoying some aspects of it!
oracle
oracle
Fog

Puzirkov and saboteur like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  saboteur Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:07 pm

oracle wrote:Are you using SORR 5.2? The game was tested with 5.1.
Mine is 5.1
oracle wrote:I'm glad that you liked the mod so much, despite not enjoying some aspects of it
It's amazing! Thank you very much for it once again!
saboteur
saboteur
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  saboteur Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:24 am

Looks like this is not my only problem: YouTube walkthrough
After two bodyguards nobody appears and the screen is not moving. Happily, the player plays Rudra, who can destroy anyone hiding anywhere by using her super power. As long as I play Shiva I can't destroy enemies that I can't reach.
saboteur
saboteur
Galsia

oracle likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:35 pm

saboteur wrote:Looks like this is not my only problem: YouTube walkthrough
After two bodyguards nobody appears and the screen is not moving. Happily, the player plays Rudra, who can destroy anyone hiding anywhere by using her super power. As long as I play Shiva I can't destroy enemies that I can't reach.

Thanks for pointing this out! I will soon finish the next big update and that should fix this
oracle
oracle
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Wed May 17, 2023 10:27 am

oracle wrote:After SO MANY years of waiting, the complete version of my Rudra mod is here (formerly Rudra 2029), with its 8 stages.

Special thanks to Don Vecta for his special contributions and to everyone in the forum that provided encouragement  I love you

RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED) - Page 2 39lCo9A

RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED) - Page 2 3qe8qaR

Download 1.2:
https://mega.nz/file/SBwlxL5I#IAJmrKrZpdRj8UL8PLS9PT1p39zrvFVo81-ExOeMS4M

I'm becoming more and more convinced that creating a mod myself is not as interesting as playing the mods of the band members. This mod is no exception. I really liked some of the steps. The beginning is generally exciting and very unusual. I really liked the places on the roof where there are excellent night backgrounds of the city in the back. The mod is not as simple as it seems at first. I think it's 10 out of 10. Super mod! bounce

Hakuyo

oracle and Rain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  thenomad Sun May 28, 2023 5:44 pm

I was watching your Mod gameplay, what an awesome job! I will download and give it a try. Have to say, the setting and the mood of the mod totally got me. The cutscenes, portraits, are all very impressive! Hope the gameplay is good as the stages and everything!

One little note: When Rudra enter the technological company in disguise, the guard allow her to access the building, and she thanks him saying: "Arigatou!". In this case, in Japan, you thank in a more formal way, by saying "Arigatou gozaimasu!" Only "arigatou", is how you talk to people that are close to you, a more informal way of speaking!
thenomad
thenomad
Donovan

Don Vecta and oracle like this post

Back to top Go down

RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED) - Page 2 Empty Oh! Action, Romantic and Intrigue - need Naked Rudra - patch:D

Post  Areton338 Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:19 pm

Puzirkov wrote:
oracle wrote:After SO MANY years of waiting, the complete version of my Rudra mod is here (formerly Rudra 2029), with its 8 stages.

Special thanks to Don Vecta for his special contributions and to everyone in the forum that provided encouragement  I love you

RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED) - Page 2 39lCo9A

RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED) - Page 2 3qe8qaR

Download 1.2:
https://mega.nz/file/SBwlxL5I#IAJmrKrZpdRj8UL8PLS9PT1p39zrvFVo81-ExOeMS4M

I'm becoming more and more convinced that creating a mod myself is not as interesting as playing the mods of the band members. This mod is no exception. I really liked some of the steps. The beginning is generally exciting and very unusual. I really liked the places on the roof where there are excellent night backgrounds of the city in the back. The mod is not as simple as it seems at first. I think it's 10 out of 10. Super mod! bounce

HaHa! this mod is awesome
New stories, new items and new characters, exciting development, romantic and intrigue. SorR does an excellent job of this - its routes successfully simulate an open world.
The new version of the civilian Rudra looks very good - just fantastic - I hope it will be finished soon.
Also a new extravagant model of Naked or Hot Rudra would look very good. As you know Blaze enjoys great popularity.
Areton338
Areton338
Galsia

Don Vecta, SORDave, oracle, Areton338 and Teramussa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:22 am

Nice looking stage, which is usually why I try out mods. I tend to be more sceptical when it comes to difficulty and balance.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

oracle likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Teramussa Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:21 pm

excellent job!! the way the story is told while we play is very dynamic, well done! it is now one of my favorites for sure!
Razz
Teramussa
Teramussa
Donovan

oracle likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:44 pm

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback! Smile I have some extra free time this week and I will do my best to finish the last update to this mod
oracle
oracle
Fog

Teramussa likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:54 am

Finally! Version 1.4 is here:
https://mega.nz/file/nNYCnLYA#IhF3zsI2wy2vm8XnoHsRAU8bumsPZATDtQlP2cGiXwk

RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED) - Page 2 0XzFHhB

This is a big update with tons of new additions and because it is 5am I will post the full list of changes tomorrow!
oracle
oracle
Fog

Don Vecta, SORDave and Puzirkov like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:42 pm

Changes in Rudra Nightfall 1.4:
- New playable character, replaces Ash with Drix from BFR2. This mod was created by Kyu Rain, with some minor contributions by me like the portrait, special sound effect and artwork.
 In Nightfall, Drix appears slightly different in stage 2, scene 7.
- New SOR-inspired songs by Mokka for stages 4 and 5 (Dotonbori).
- Extended final boss ending and credits with a new custom song and various Rudra and Synthia artwork.
- Improved light in Velvet club (stage 8, scene 5) and improved scene transition artwork.
- New alternate path in Stage 4, allowing to enter the Velvet club.
- Angel-3 now appears in stage 6.
- Various cutscene artwork added featuring Rudra, Tessa, Rysa, Synthia and villains.
- New title screen art (and alternate title arts available in the mod folder, title*.png) and new song.
- New weapons skins by Teramussa.
- Some photo updates in character profiles.
- Japonese language tweak suggested by Nomad.
- Other minor tweaks, including the fix for the enemy progression problem in stage 6, scene 8 that some users reported.

Please note that this is meant to be the last update to Rudra Nightfall.

Like the first version, in the end you have to make a choice... make sure to replay the game and select the other option, since one of the ends is the full end with credit artwork and actually the "official" end. In the event of a sequel in the future, the end with credit artwork will be the one adopted as the official storyline to be expanded.

Will a sequel to Nightfall happen in 2024? It is unlikely, instead I would go to the past. Events from Nightfall are a sequel to my previous mods Battle for Rio 1 and 2 and in a next mod I would explore events that happened during the timeline of BFR1&2.

Last edited by oracle on Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
oracle
oracle
Fog

Don Vecta, Puzirkov and saboteur like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  saboteur Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:40 am

Walked though, no bugs noticed this time. Great update, great job! Thanks a lot, oracle!
P.S. The final was really really tough. Pretty unusual.

Last edited by saboteur on Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
saboteur
saboteur
Galsia

oracle likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:12 pm

saboteur wrote:Walked though, no bugs noticed this time. Great update, great job! Thanks a lot, oracle!
P.S. The final was really really tight. Pretty unusual.

you mean accept one or refuse one? Razz
oracle
oracle
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  saboteur Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:02 pm

oracle wrote:you mean accept one or refuse one? Razz
I play on mania, and I spent about 10 lives to make this final battle through. Personally, I don't like too much hardness because it turns pleasure into torment. But this is a good end. Really, a good one.
As long as the rest of the game is pretty easy, such an end makes it balanced enough.
saboteur
saboteur
Galsia

oracle likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:53 pm

saboteur wrote:
oracle wrote:you mean accept one or refuse one? Razz
I play on mania, and I spent about 10 lives to make this final battle through. Personally, I don't like too much hardness because it turns pleasure into torment. But this is a good end. Really, a good one.
As long as the rest of the game is pretty easy, such an end makes it balanced enough.

So, I believe you are talking about the I accept end Smile

In this version I made the final boss have 9 lives BUT there is a countdown timer that doesn't kill you when it reaches 0, and then after that you can finally see how much lives they actually have and strike full force. While the countdown is happening, you can choose between attack or evade - IMO, both strategies are valid, and the one that makes you save more lives and energy for the second round is probably the right approach.
oracle
oracle
Fog

saboteur likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  saboteur Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:45 pm

oracle wrote:While the countdown is happening, you can choose between attack or evade - IMO, both strategies are valid, and the one that makes you save more lives and energy for the second round is probably the right approach.
If I evade I just won't make it through - their lives return with a new countdown. Every time I was literally missing a couple of hits to beat them in time. Shiva blocks a lot.

Last edited by saboteur on Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
saboteur
saboteur
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:16 pm

saboteur wrote:
oracle wrote:
saboteur wrote:While the countdown is happening, you can choose between attack or evade - IMO, both strategies are valid, and the one that makes you save more lives and energy for the second round is probably the right approach.
If I evade I just won't make it through - their lives return with a new countdown. Every time I was literally missing a couple of hits to beat them in time. Shiva blocks a lot.

No no no. This was for the other option (I accept), not for the I decline one Smile UNLESS you are playing I accept but forgot to copy the data mods to the right folder. Laughing Man, the I decline option is not the FULL end
oracle
oracle
Fog

saboteur likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  saboteur Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:32 pm

oracle wrote:No no no. This was for the other option (I accept), not for the I decline one Smile UNLESS you are playing I accept but forgot to copy the data mods to the right folder. Laughing Man, the I decline option is not the FULL end
Wow, interesting... Actually I remember some picture where were a couple of chairs and some kind of choice was offered that I passed mindlessly. You know, kinda go here or go there choosing the way of the game, as is usually the case. The next time I'll try to be more mindful. Smile
saboteur
saboteur
Galsia

oracle likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:14 am

OpenBoR Thounsands of Games and Vangames recently made these runs with the new character Drix!

I only object the use of infinity ammo Laughing Hard

'I REFUSE' END

'I ACCEPT' END
oracle
oracle
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  saboteur Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:57 pm

oracle wrote:No no no. This was for the other option (I accept), not for the I decline one Smile UNLESS you are playing I accept but forgot to copy the data mods to the right folder. Laughing Man, the I decline option is not the FULL end
This time I consciously chose "I decline" and got all the same - time is up, I die, they get more lives. Nothing's changed.
About the data folder:
RUDRA: NIGHTFALL COMPLETE v1.4 (UPDATED) - Page 2 Data-folder
Root: D:\GAMES\Streets of Rage 4\mod\games\Rudra Nightfall
Isn't it a right folder?
saboteur
saboteur
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next