SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUCCESS!! ( PAL File / new palettes )

2 posters

Go down

SUCCESS!! ( PAL File / new palettes ) Empty SUCCESS!! ( PAL File / new palettes )

Post  Teramussa Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:06 pm

Palette change successfully! at this moment I will have to update the tones of all sprites to adapt to the new parameter.

SUCCESS!! ( PAL File / new palettes ) Blaze_18
SUCCESS!! ( PAL File / new palettes ) A10
SUCCESS!! ( PAL File / new palettes ) B11

the solution was much simpler than i thought... just create a new front file (file responsible for previewing the character in the selection menu) using the color palette extracted from the character's original fpg, then import it to the front file. About sprite modifications it doesn't matter, as long as the tones of the new edition are replaced by the colors of the original sprite. This way the editor recognizes the colors independently of the shapes. then just create new palettes in the palette editor.
study

The good part it's simple. The bad part is that limits the number of tones to the number of the original sprite, in the case of blaze, the number of tones is 16, I believe this number is also the same for all other characters since the PAL file is limited. Anyway 16 tones is enough, LET'S GO!
Cool
Teramussa
Teramussa
Donovan

Don Vecta, bufs, SORDave, Puzirkov, Iceferno, Herb1e and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

SUCCESS!! ( PAL File / new palettes ) Empty Re: SUCCESS!! ( PAL File / new palettes )

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:33 pm

Only One word................

Lets Goooooooooooooooooooooooo

Signal

bufs, SORDave, Rain and Teramussa like this post

Back to top Go down