I would like to present you a new mod manager called Grupper. With this tool you can install and uninstall mods by an easy way, using a nice graphical interface.
The program is a beta yet, so it doesn't have all features. You can download Grupper for testing by following link: https://github.com/dan2221/Grupper/releasesHave fun playing your favorite mods!
- To run Grupper you need to install Java in your PC. If you don't have yet, you can download it on www.java.com.
- More informations in the "readme.txt".
Last edited by daniel2221 on Mon May 30, 2022 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Remove unnecessary information)
Don Vecta, SORDave and MARTIN98 like this post
V1.0 BETA 2 RELEASE
- Added option to hide authors in the mod list, for people who wants to see less elements on screen;
- Now the mod list is generated by folder names in "mod/games" directory instead of a pre-defined list. All mods can be installed without restrictions!
- The "mod_list" folder and its txt files are optional, they are only required for adding information for mods such as author, links, and other things.
MARTIN98 likes this post
V1.0 BETA 3 RELEASE
- Implemented option to put the installed mod on top of the sormaker list;
- Fixed renaming mod data files during uninstalling a mod whose files starts with "[mod]" characters.
MARTIN98 and Axle Stone 1991 like this post
This is something that is definitely useful for players when installing mods, so ill give it a try. Thankyou for sharing.
Axle Stone 1994
Axle Stone 1991
- Posts : 61
Join date : 2022-03-21
daniel2221 and MARTIN98 like this post
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum