SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work

+26
40oz
siroshe
SORDave
daniel2221
SpideyKeiiti
oracle
Puzirkov
E253MechaShadow
Red Jack
Queenie89
William Assunção
Xillatem
NeoVamp
Shyning77
Charco
cabo-hicks
klares
Criss
SoRFanatic
Don Vecta
BigDarsh
iceweb38
badjab326
Mr.Din
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Saven
30 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 Empty Re: SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work

Post  Mr.Din Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:53 am

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 Comparison_by_imanikogames-d793vqd
making these interchangeable was a little harder than I figured it would be, but I did it none the less. Very Happy
Also fun edit!
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 Ready_by_imanikogames-d793w8q

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 Empty Re: SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:48 pm

Repost my old fake screen of Michael Jackson

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 SorMJ

Now, there's new second fake screen of Michael Jackson used Special Attack against Mr X!

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 MichaelVSMrX_zps76be2181

Edit: Galcia palette suppose to be red on Mr X fight but I am too lazy to recolor it :U
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Wed May 14, 2014 9:00 pm

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 Rocket_Dwarf_sprites_zpsb4262b57

Its old man from SOR1 Master System. I am suck with this :U I fixed metal texture on first one

I made this for "my" SORmaker SOR1 mod as Elevators Boss
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:32 pm

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 Donovan_goons_by_dintheabary-d85lgfq
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 Whip_ladies_by_dintheabary-d84ievq
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 Garcia_goons_updated_by_dintheabary-d85lg15
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 Meet_the_razorheads_by_dintheabary-d85lgsi
because why not?

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:20 pm

I like them! Nora is probably my favorite one. Smile
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  SoRFanatic Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:27 pm

Shocked

SoRFanatic
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Saven wrote:I like them! Nora is probably my favorite one. Smile
Nora was one of my favorite baddies in the series, had to do her some justice! Very Happy
Actually did an update the other day
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 Whip_ladies__updated__by_dintheabary-d84ievq

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:04 pm

Nice, I like the orange one on the last row.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:10 am

The last two rows... Nora + BK3/SOR3 Electra? Interesting...

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:15 am

Don Vecta wrote:The last two rows... Nora + BK3/SOR3 Electra? Interesting...
The 3rd row is a new variant with a little something old mixed in. I wasn't a fan of SoR3 censored Electra, the design just felt lazy and as if SEGA was trying to make a new whip lady altogether so instread I took the basic concept and built on it with some elements from both whip ladies. I'll admit Nago from last bronx and matilda from anarchy reigns inspired the bobcut leather jacket combo a bit. This iteration of the BK3 whip ladies I just call Thundra as I wanted to do a little something unique for Electra 2.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:06 am

Lovin the sprites, Signals my personal fav of the bunch. Keep doin what you do Sidd!

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:48 am

badjab326 wrote:Lovin the sprites, Signals my personal fav of the bunch. Keep doin what you do Sidd!
The signals were a fun bunch too, I'd love to see some ideas for headswaps since I couldn't think of any myself!
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 Donovan_goons_by_dintheabary-d85lgfq
Moar goons added! Does the syndicate make dealing with Yakuza now?

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Criss Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:16 pm

Two oldies but goodies

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 Test12_2_zps90c18dc1
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 Test11_zps4732a055
Criss
Criss
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:24 pm

Criss wrote:Two oldies but goodies

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 Test12_2_zps90c18dc1
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 Test11_zps4732a055
these should've made it into v5(.1)

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:22 pm

Really cool.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:34 am

Hey guys nothing too special at the moment just trying my hand at doing reboot designs for my project.
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 BrY_XjaCcAENMDA
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 BwegqNLCEAAmCfk
some drawing stuff I did and attempted to digitize (for the former)
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 BiJPGZaCMAEJ_Hq
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 B6uWTnDCYAA9eX8

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  SoRFanatic Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:05 pm

Your Blaze artwork is a bit aimed for the perverted side of humanity. The other works are great. By the way, are you planning to create your own engine as Bombergames did, or will you use Open BoR?

SoRFanatic
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:44 pm

SoRFanatic wrote:Your Blaze artwork is a bit aimed for the perverted side of humanity. The other works are great. By the way, are you planning to create your own engine as Bombergames did, or will you use Open BoR?
That I'll have to blame on an advert I came across as the pic was based on that hahaha. Sometime ago the project was going to be on an SoR based engine built ground up called EvE or Evolution Engine but that ended up not going anywhere. I'm shit at coding myself, so I'll stick with Open Beats of Rage.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:06 pm

Mr.Din wrote:
SoRFanatic wrote:Your Blaze artwork is a bit aimed for the perverted side of humanity. The other works are great. By the way, are you planning to create your own engine as Bombergames did, or will you use Open BoR?
That I'll have to blame on an advert I came across as the pic was based on that hahaha. Sometime ago the project was going to be on an SoR based engine built ground up called EvE or Evolution Engine but that ended up not going anywhere. I'm shit at coding myself, so I'll stick with Open Beats of Rage.

I was going to ask about EVEngine. Is there anyway to get it still?

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:52 am

nah EvE is gone for good it seems.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:14 am

That sucks big time, it looked incredibly promising.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:47 am

badjab326 wrote:That sucks big time, it looked incredibly promising.
Yeah I was really rooting for that, GSaurus is working on something else using unity but I'm not sure if it's another EvE project or not.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:38 am

Speaking of promising, anyone heard anything about Rage of the Streets lately? The sampler Moe posted was most delicious but it's been years now.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:16 pm

iceweb38 wrote:Speaking of promising, anyone heard anything about Rage of the Streets lately? The sampler Moe posted was most delicious but it's been years now.
Last I talked to christuserloeser he said he was working on a streets of rage project but not rage of the streets.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:50 pm

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 Mockup10
320x240
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 3 Mockup11
480x272

Can't seem to get the latter to work atm but what do you think? I prefer native settings.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next