SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work

+26
40oz
siroshe
SORDave
daniel2221
SpideyKeiiti
oracle
Puzirkov
E253MechaShadow
Red Jack
Queenie89
William Assunção
Xillatem
NeoVamp
Shyning77
Charco
cabo-hicks
klares
Criss
SoRFanatic
Don Vecta
BigDarsh
iceweb38
badjab326
Mr.Din
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Saven
30 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 Empty Re: SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work

Post  SORDave Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:46 pm

Sounds good to me I hope you add some unused stuff. Smile

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 Empty Re: SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work

Post  daniel2221 Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:53 am

Axel cosplaying Ax Battler. If anyone wants to see the time lapse here's the video:
https://cos.tv/videos/play/24635326822388736

Any suggestion for Gilius?

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 Clipbo13
daniel2221
daniel2221
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/@danchavyn?si=HXNCaAKfW3Tt4Azb

SORDave, Puzir, Iceferno, RicardoXI, MARTIN98 and Teramussa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:07 am

I could see Zan working for Gilius, in terms of the face. But people might be thrown off by the change in height. lol

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

daniel2221 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  E253MechaShadow Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:10 am

Axel Battler kinda looks kinda lean in the legs area...
Anyway, if I were to replace SoR characters with GA ones, they'd be like this:
Axel - Ax Battler / Kain Grinder, Blaze - Tyris Flare / Sarah Burn, Adam - Chronos, Max - Proud Cragger, Skate - Little Trix, Zan - Giulius Thunderhead, Shiva - Eve, Mr. X - Death Adder
E253MechaShadow
E253MechaShadow
Galsia

daniel2221 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  40oz Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:26 am

thoughts?
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 Ek0WnHN

40oz

SORDave, RicardoXI and MARTIN98 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:53 pm

Nice job on those. The Blaze one is reminding me of the old Mai Shiranui sprites from the early King Of Fighters games.

Big-Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimono Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:28 pm

Do you remember this SOR1 prototype guy (replaced later by Antonio)?
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 PspytGT
I imagine that D. (for Douglas) Bear is the younger brother of Rocky Bear.
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 2sgRnDT
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 RJXbyV7
I will add a chain weapon attack for his special. I hope that you like him like that Smile .

Last edited by Kimono on Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kimono
Kimono
Galsia

SORDave, Puzirkov, Herb1e, RicardoXI and Teramussa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:01 pm

That Pine Pot (or in this case Time Out) font is really good. Shame it barely got used outside of Round 1.

Big-Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:01 pm

Do I sense an Axel Hawk vibe on him?🤔

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:16 pm

Now that you mention it Don,yeah looks like some of his moves are from Axel Hawk?

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimono Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:07 pm

Yes, you are right. First, I drew a sprite according to the screen and the size of R.Bear:
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 JCaRYHn
Then, I searched a base and Axel Hawk was a good start for some boxer moves.
I edited him and make some frankenspriting to fit with the character that I desired.
I will try to add some other moves and enhance his animations and sprite shading.
I will try to make a SOR1 dock stage for him, I just need to find some beta screens Smile.
Kimono
Kimono
Galsia

SORDave likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:24 pm

Kimono wrote:Do you remember this SOR1 prototype guy (replaced later by Antonio)?
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 PspytGT
I imagine that D. (for Douglas) Bear is the younger brother of Rocky Bear.
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 2sgRnDT
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 RJXbyV7
I will add a chain weapon attack for his special. I hope that you like him like that Smile .
He's looking really good! I could definitely see him as a new enemy is SORR. Nice work

Donovan

https://sites.google.com/view/herbgamesonline/home

Back to top Go down

Post  MARTIN98 Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:55 pm

Mr.Din wrote:SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 Sor4_concepts__classic_6_by_dintheabary-dabondx
Update on the concepts I think I'm happy with this (is a perfectionist ever?) Fixed up the palettes, changed some details here and there. Basically I'm going for something that feels "not" SoR-ish while retaining key elements with each character.
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 Project_neo_the_new_challengers_by_dintheabary-dag6c2p
a twist on some fan favorite concepts.
Murphy's a concept I've messed with for a while, the idea being a character that actually justifies using gun play in an SoR game other than Mr.X himself. If you ever asked how the punisher would play in an SoR game here's your answer.
Tina is a mixture of different concepts I had for this allusive "sister of axel" character that floated around, another weapon based character something SoR was sort of missing.
Java is the freedom fighter type character I wanted to do, I had various names for this character but I thought Java would be a nice jab at workings within the community, I also like how it sounds lol. Also my excuse to put a VF based character in action. Razz
Erie, the one final fight trope sega didn't take from final fight, the ninja! (Seriously not even a jo musashi cameo?!) I guess to their credit Erie was PLANNED to be a character. Of course what would a character like this be without a wall jump, longer combos and a divekick?
Mecha Victy, because... reasons! Forget the K9s bring in the kangaroos damnit! I may have had too much fun with this one.
It's a wonderful design!! Where can I see your other graphic arts?
MARTIN98
MARTIN98
Galsia

RicardoXI likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SpideyKeiiti Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:36 pm

iceweb38 wrote:
As for that particular special attack, I believe his arms are acting like drill indeed and with the high speed of the rotation it's supposed to look blurry I guess.
Good luck with that work Smile

Well, since the ending of last year things changed in my life, things went better in general but, for now, I'm not in the mood and got free time to edit any more sprites and still, playing SorR  Neutral

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 Wip_fi10

Dedicated to our friendly forum mate Puzirkrov  Wink  Very Happy

SpideyKeiiti is retiring from SorR modding for now, thanks for all the chat guys and greetings to all Brazilian people who is reading this o/ o/

Edit: Also, hi Zarktus, McLionHeart86, MATTHEWS95 and all awesome guys who I played SOR4 for months! Very Happy Very Happy
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 Afee3-spidermannomore

Donovan

SORDave, Puzirkov, RicardoXI and Teramussa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SpideyKeiiti Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:49 pm

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 Zan_ca10

Drawn by Daniel Chavyn (daniel2221)

Donovan

SORDave and RicardoXI like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:50 pm

It sucks that you are retiring Sad but I hope you enjoy it & hope someone else takes over in doing Beta Zan.

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:00 am

SpideyKeiiti wrote:
iceweb38 wrote:
As for that particular special attack, I believe his arms are acting like drill indeed and with the high speed of the rotation it's supposed to look blurry I guess.
Good luck with that work Smile

Well, since the ending of last year things changed in my life, things went better in general but, for now, I'm not in the mood and got free time to edit any more sprites and still, playing SorR  Neutral

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 Wip_fi10

Dedicated to our friendly forum mate Puzirkrov  Wink  Very Happy

SpideyKeiiti is retiring from SorR modding for now, thanks for all the chat guys and greetings to all Brazilian people who is reading this o/ o/

Edit: Also, hi Zarktus, McLionHeart86, MATTHEWS95 and all awesome guys who I played SOR4 for months! Very Happy  Very Happy
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 Afee3-spidermannomore

Hi there !
Just wanted to say, wow , those recreated sprites of beta Zan are pretty good !
Thank you for having done these Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:38 pm

Man, I just realised what Proto Zan reminds me of. Metroid Fusion Samus. Razz

Big-Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:43 pm

It sucks the rest of them won't be ever finished.

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Criss Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:19 am

Something from a bit ago (time is a fickle bitch), made for fun/challenge. Can't remember if I posted it here but if I did...oh well
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 IeKARG8

Something for the 3 fans
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 Qtuwh14

And a fun cut piece of content
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 MfYsncd
Criss
Criss
SorR Contributor

Don Vecta, SORDave, Kimono, Iceferno, Rain, RicardoXI and Teramussa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:25 pm

Oh that is cool Thumbs up

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:50 am

Criss wrote:Something from a bit ago (time is a fickle bitch), made for fun/challenge. Can't remember if I posted it here but if I did...oh well
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 IeKARG8

Something for the 3 fans
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 Qtuwh14

And a fun cut piece of content
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 MfYsncd

That zoom in is sexy, love it.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Puzirkov, Rain and Teramussa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimono Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:34 pm

Some revisions to Robot X:
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 YP2HYyy
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 WG1ptVg
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 9 Y6HsOJ4
- Now Mr X has a standard skin color, not yellowish
- More details on the special attack for the pant
- Shoes are color separated
- Robot X has more a metallic aspect

A small update with a new special anim without electricity and some poses for a SOR3 MrX.
I think he can walk and run normally later.
Here are 2 versions of Robot X: a human one and another classic one. The idea is to fight the 1st form first, the upper body ignites and we attack the robotic version. What does @Kratus think of this? Thanks to @Shiva for help with shading and alterations to the jacket. The sprites are still far from perfect but the overall concept is there.
Kimono
Kimono
Galsia

iceweb38, SORDave and Puzirkov like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:13 pm

Wow, that's pretty good !
Love the idea and makes Robot X even creepier in his human disguise.
iceweb38
iceweb38
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:39 pm

Those can be used for SOR2 New Era.

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next