SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work

+26
40oz
siroshe
SORDave
daniel2221
SpideyKeiiti
oracle
Puzirkov
E253MechaShadow
Red Jack
Queenie89
William Assunção
Xillatem
NeoVamp
Shyning77
Charco
cabo-hicks
klares
Criss
SoRFanatic
Don Vecta
BigDarsh
iceweb38
badjab326
Mr.Din
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Saven
30 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Empty Re: SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work

Post  Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:14 pm

Been planning a SoR3 hack for a while; it may be done?

I have no idea if this thing is 100% functional, but I'll drop it here for now until I'm sure if it's final or not...
*it didn't work; was bugged in a few ways*
Stable: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w78vzvk17yhy3hn/Streets%20of%20Rage%203%20Power%20Boost.ips?dl=0

Apply to a SoR3US ROM, and it will convert it to my hack.

To understand what it does, I'll drop the editlog...
Code:
A: Axel Colours
B: SoR2 Damage Boost & +1 frame hit delay
C: Blaze Colours
D: SoR2 Damage Boost & +1 frame hit delay
E: Skate Colours & SoR2 Damage Boost
F: Zan SoR2 Damage Boost & Misc Fixes to Others
G: Super Roo
H: Shiva Moveset (Use FFDF0D:0002 in Kega)
I: Shiva Slight Buff (Use FFDF0D:0002 in Kega)
J: Ash Sprite Check
K: Ash Slight Buff & 1 hit on Shiva fixed
L: Fixed Ash/Shiva hitstun to 9 frames; attempted slam collision (inconclusive)
M: Pause Delay, Hitstun, Weapon Layering, and Super Roo all fixed
N: Palettes

Proto Power: Release! Unmodifyable as it has been converted into April Fool's Form.
*WARNING*
Is bugged and undoes various modifications, particularly with hitbox placement and Shiva!

N Release: Stable Final

Discovery: Proto-ification has undone the extra hitboxes and put Shiva back to his former state.
This is not how the mod can be. ;_;

Back to top Go down

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Empty Re: SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Sun May 29, 2016 5:49 am

Here's SOR1 hockey boss guy with and without chain.... and I suck to make sprites like this :U

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Hockey%20boss%202_zpslqgtiuhj
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:01 pm

Guys I need help, in the awesomeness that is Sonic Mania I forgot there's another game celebrating it's anniversary this year. I swear it's on the tip of my tongue but I just can't seem to...
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Sorneo_by_dintheabary-dabbwg7

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:05 pm

August 2nd is just around the corner. Smile
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:58 pm

Saven wrote:August 2nd is just around the corner. Smile
I think a stream is in order!
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Sor4_concepts__classic_6_by_dintheabary-dabondx
all the sprites separated.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:55 pm

I'm glad you grew Skate up. Looking good.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Rain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:29 am

Don Vecta wrote:I'm glad you grew Skate up. Looking good.
Skate was the most fun to design. One thing that bothered me most about SoR3 is that skate didn't look his age (according to boxart and cutscenes) in his actual sprites, one would assume dude was a dwarf LOL.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  SoRFanatic Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:17 am

Dr. Zan and Adam don't look any different.

SoRFanatic
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  William Assunção Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:02 am

Thoses new sprites are great, if SOR4 was released, this is how i imagined how they will became Wink
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuriassuncao

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:12 am

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Sor4_concepts__classic_6_by_dintheabary-dabondx
Update on the concepts I think I'm happy with this (is a perfectionist ever?) Fixed up the palettes, changed some details here and there. Basically I'm going for something that feels "not" SoR-ish while retaining key elements with each character.
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Project_neo_the_new_challengers_by_dintheabary-dag6c2p
a twist on some fan favorite concepts.
Murphy's a concept I've messed with for a while, the idea being a character that actually justifies using gun play in an SoR game other than Mr.X himself. If you ever asked how the punisher would play in an SoR game here's your answer.
Tina is a mixture of different concepts I had for this allusive "sister of axel" character that floated around, another weapon based character something SoR was sort of missing.
Java is the freedom fighter type character I wanted to do, I had various names for this character but I thought Java would be a nice jab at workings within the community, I also like how it sounds lol. Also my excuse to put a VF based character in action. Razz
Erie, the one final fight trope sega didn't take from final fight, the ninja! (Seriously not even a jo musashi cameo?!) I guess to their credit Erie was PLANNED to be a character. Of course what would a character like this be without a wall jump, longer combos and a divekick?
Mecha Victy, because... reasons! Forget the K9s bring in the kangaroos damnit! I may have had too much fun with this one.

Forum Elder

MARTIN98 and Teramussa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SoRFanatic Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:10 am

Are all of these final?

SoRFanatic
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:08 am

SoRFanatic wrote:Are all of these final?
Knowing myself, probably not LOL. in fact Adam Agent Wolf is was
definitely not final.
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Intro3_by_dintheabary-dakxi8z
Quick little freebie to show what we've been putting together in the lab. Razz
PALLETES OF RAGE
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Hawk___project_neo_by_dintheabary-dakxegj
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Agent_wolf___project_neo_by_dintheabary-dakxeay
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Speedster___project_neo_by_dintheabary-dakxevs
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Hatchet___project_neo_by_dintheabary-dakxemm
Beta Max + Bald Max = UGLY AF Max
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Beta_max_by_dintheabary-dakxf8n
Classics
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Classic_axel_final__by_dintheabary-dakxf2l
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Pal_by_dintheabary-dakxf5k
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Classic_murphy___project_neo_by_dintheabary-dakxerm

Forum Elder

MARTIN98 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:07 am

Did some things
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Sor4large_by_dintheabary-dcljcx0SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Manialarge_by_dintheabary-dcmee0p
Blaze! My design (SoR Mania) and the lovely SoR4 design
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Axlarge_by_dintheabary-dcmedp8
Axel's probably going to be harder to tackle for the SoR4 variant. the shirt around the waist isn't so difficult but the jean jacket and the beard is a bit hard to translate into pixels for me personally.

Forum Elder

MARTIN98 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimono Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Hi Mr Din,

I'm a great fan of your work and if you authorize me, I can make a try for a Axel beard version Smile
If you need help, just pm me Wink
Kimono
Kimono
Galsia

MARTIN98 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Queenie89 Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:23 pm

Mr.Din wrote:Did some things
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Sor4large_by_dintheabary-dcljcx0SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Manialarge_by_dintheabary-dcmee0p
Blaze! My design (SoR Mania) and the lovely SoR4 design
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Axlarge_by_dintheabary-dcmedp8
Axel's probably going to be harder to tackle for the SoR4 variant. the shirt around the waist isn't so difficult but the jean jacket and the beard is a bit hard to translate into pixels for me personally.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Queenie89
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Jack Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:56 pm

Mr.Din wrote:SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Sor4_concepts__classic_6_by_dintheabary-dabondx
Update on the concepts I think I'm happy with this (is a perfectionist ever?) Fixed up the palettes, changed some details here and there. Basically I'm going for something that feels "not" SoR-ish while retaining key elements with each character.
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 Project_neo_the_new_challengers_by_dintheabary-dag6c2p
a twist on some fan favorite concepts.
Murphy's a concept I've messed with for a while, the idea being a character that actually justifies using gun play in an SoR game other than Mr.X himself. If you ever asked how the punisher would play in an SoR game here's your answer.
Tina is a mixture of different concepts I had for this allusive "sister of axel" character that floated around, another weapon based character something SoR was sort of missing.
Java is the freedom fighter type character I wanted to do, I had various names for this character but I thought Java would be a nice jab at workings within the community, I also like how it sounds lol. Also my excuse to put a VF based character in action. Razz
Erie, the one final fight trope sega didn't take from final fight, the ninja! (Seriously not even a jo musashi cameo?!) I guess to their credit Erie was PLANNED to be a character. Of course what would a character like this be without a wall jump, longer combos and a divekick?
Mecha Victy, because... reasons! Forget the K9s bring in the kangaroos damnit! I may have had too much fun with this one.

I reckon your work in progress has the potential to be better overall than the official Streets of Rage 4 being made.

Red Jack
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  E253MechaShadow Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:07 am

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 A2QYIru
E253MechaShadow
E253MechaShadow
Galsia

Teramussa likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:22 pm

E253MechaShadow wrote:SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 A2QYIru

SUPER))) Very Happy

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:19 am

Wow, nice job on retro Estel. Really suits the character.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  E253MechaShadow Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:27 am

Thanks a lot guys! I made a few changes and tried applying some of the SOR2 palettes.
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 TlhE1Xi
E253MechaShadow
E253MechaShadow
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:57 am

Are you doing only the standing pose or doing the whole sheet or movements?

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  siroshe Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:34 pm

Some anims I've been workin on. Some look a lil bigger than others bcuz I haven't reproportioned them yet. The ones that look more finished might be revamped, tho

Some faces I made for Streets of Rage Remake (watermarked w/ my name to prevent theft). I may redo these, tho. Those screamin faces are so damn ugly, lol

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 8SJjbIe

Some more anims (stay til tha end 4 a lil surprise)

Last edited by siroshe on Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More anims mfer)

My art:
Newgrounds
DeviantArt
Fight me?:
Fightcade
siroshe
siroshe
Galsia

SORDave likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:16 am

It's been a while since I've been around here. XD

That is sick work of the Estel sprite! Very Happy Wonder can someone do a sprite sheet of unused sprites?

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:42 am

E253MechaShadow wrote:Thanks a lot guys! I made a few changes and tried applying some of the SOR2 palettes.
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 TlhE1Xi

I love you I love you I love you
oracle
oracle
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:44 pm

My fake screen for the SOR4 Retro Remake tongue

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 7 9bskIK4
oracle
oracle
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next