SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What games are you playing at the moment?

+28
pcgamer1`555
bazzza
Xillatem
Shiva
Lithium Flower
KFCutman
Groovemaster303
bareknuckleroo
klares
Jericho_mpm
BigDarsh
Xenovant
iceweb38
Mr.Din
cabo-hicks
The Four Seven
the_master1124
Stevo
William Assunção
Rapha.7
RuffNTumble
Saven
badjab326
Emthree
Benny26
Don Vecta
Charco
32 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 4 Empty Re: What games are you playing at the moment?

Post  Mr.Din Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:26 am

I think at this point it better to agree to disagree, it's one thing to not like the game, another to call it a bad game based on preference. Though with those GotY picks you mentioned bazzza I kinda wonder if you're trolling at this point, not being disrespectful or anything...

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 4 Empty Re: What games are you playing at the moment?

Post  RuffNTumble Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Mr.Din wrote:I think at this point it better to agree to disagree, it's one thing to not like the game, another to call it a bad game based on preference. Though with those GotY picks you mentioned bazzza I kinda wonder if you're trolling at this point, not being disrespectful or anything...

Being a pretentious bastard, I like to think I use advanced techniques to determine the quality of a product, and offer an informed, and insightful decision. Infallible.
Then I have to remember that some people consider 'Fortress' to be the best film ever made and 'Three Men and a Little Lady ' is film-making at it's finest.
Maybe even the argument about which Final Fantasy is the best.

To each his own.
RuffNTumble
RuffNTumble
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:48 pm

he he tastes...

in my oppinion i never like world of warcraft. i think that is stupid play a game where your play can take LOTS of months and money, when you can buy a full game of else thing. and many of the wow players nevers plays arcade games like we do.

but many people love play wow anyway...

another example: dexter. now for me the tv series is ruined and ended, after they change dexter and debra into the 2 typical inocent serial killers of else bad movie.

however... i read comments of many people that thinks that 7º is the best season... sigh Shocked.

everyone have their tastes (or bad tastes hehe). but is also truth that sometimes you must give more time to one game or one thing, and maybe you will pass from hate it, to love it. ...sometimes this happens. but you have to give to it the opportunity Wink
cabo-hicks
cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:06 pm

cabo-hicks wrote:but is also truth that sometimes you must give more time to one game or one thing, and maybe you will pass from hate it, to love it. ...sometimes this happens. but you have to give to it the opportunity Wink
Indeed. This happens to me a lot, with music, games and even movies.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  RuffNTumble Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:10 pm

badjab326 wrote:
cabo-hicks wrote:but is also truth that sometimes you must give more time to one game or one thing, and maybe you will pass from hate it, to love it. ...sometimes this happens. but you have to give to it the opportunity Wink
Indeed. This happens to me a lot, with music, games and even movies.

Poor old Firefly.
RuffNTumble
RuffNTumble
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:32 am

Just re-played RE: Lost In Nightmares. This game to me is the closest to perfect an RE game has gotten as far as atmosphere and controls go. I hear REvelations is a lot like it and I'm more tempted to pick it up now. But it will have to wait a while because I'm grabbing Injustice on release and that will drain my pockets a bit.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:37 am

Replaying through a classic:

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 4 Chrono_Trigger_SNES_ScreenShot3
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenovant Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:13 pm

You aren't the only one replaying a classic snes rpg Razz

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 4 29vcxw5

Xenovant
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:53 pm

talking about metal slug fangames...! Very Happy

these are the next metal slug fangames that i will play this weekend. (i find they just now!).

metal slug 1.5 -X. new version, with more things:
http://www.mslugdb.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1768

wario in metal slug 1:
http://www.mslugdb.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1759

enjoy they too, metal slug fans Wink

ps:
----
well, this explain why the mslug2.5 progress looks is goes a little slow... cause the creator was making those 2 others fangames.

apart, if you search the other fangame left that i talk about: "metal slug 5 elite" on youtube, you will see a lot of videos showing many interesting aspects of the game, on test or already maked for the engine. cool!.

just one thing more:
if i remenber fine i need joytokey for playing the first mslug 1.5.
and also notice that when you finally obtain the infinite credits cheat, they can be inserted one by one by push "enter". it could sounds so easy, but the creator forget to explain it, and honestly, during some time i was thinking that these cheat simply dont works. until i talk with him one day on youtube... Razz hehe.

greetings
cabo-hicks
cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:12 pm

Xenovant wrote:You aren't the only one replaying a classic snes rpg Razz

What games are you playing at the moment? - Page 4 29vcxw5

I will probably get to that one later this year. I need to replay that one again.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenovant Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Then you could play my hack Razz

I'm fixing/updating/changing a lot of things: fixing bugs, stupid translations, typos, changing the fonts, icons, portraits, windows, taking away the censorship, adding some new things, ...

I have been working on this for... 2 months? but I don't know when I'lll finish it

Xenovant
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:33 pm

I would like to see that sometime. Seeing stuff uncensored, a proper FFVI logo, among other things would be nice.

BUT, I do like Woosley's translation however. Razz He did do a good job with the short amount of time he had to translate it.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenovant Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:37 pm

I like it too, I only changed some stupid translations like: element pearl (holy), stray, shoat, (cait sith, catoblepas), aura (masamune), merton (meltdown), Vicks (Biggs), etc.

With "fixing bugs" I was talking about psycho cyan, sketch, vanish/x-zone,..., I'm not just fixing the translation.

Xenovant
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:11 pm

Xenovant wrote:I like it too, I only changed some stupid translations like: element pearl (holy), stray, shoat, (cait sith, catoblepas), aura (masamune), merton (meltdown), Vicks (Biggs), etc.

With "fixing bugs" I was talking about psycho cyan, sketch, vanish/x-zone,..., I'm not just fixing the translation.

Ahh, then consider me interested then. Very Happy

Spoiler:
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenovant Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:24 pm

I'll make a "minipatch" for restoring that bug then Razz

Xenovant
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:20 pm

AND VECTAGOYLE IS STILL THERE! (not that lame Vector Chimaera they gave it in the GBA version). Very Happy

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:34 pm

i totally forget that xenovant makes that kinds of game hacks... Razz

i ended this night metal slug 1.5 x and wario slug beta. (i cannot wait until the weekend hehe...)

they both was so funny. and yeah, this "X" version has been improved.

it still have some small playability bugs...
like cannot turn when you are firing ducking, and most important even: cannot throw grenades from the metal slug ducking.
all the rest is brillant, and pretty close to the original metal slug games.

apart, there exist 2 mslug 5 elite demos.
the first was for the stage 2 boss. the 2nd for fight againts the blackhound metal slug, and can drive it after win.

http://www.mslugdb.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1730 -1st stage 2 boss demo (is soo hard!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4yOASETHVk -2nd demo, vs blackhound.
(the donwload are on the video description)

greetings
cabo-hicks
cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:11 am

So I picked up Injustice, and I am loving it. It took a while to get used to, but it feels a lot better now. And I managed to get both the Red Son pack and Arkham City skins plus a bonus copy of MK vs DC for the price of 1 game.

The roster is great, (btw first DLC character is Lobo!) the story is pretty good, though not at all what I was expecting. And Star Labs is pretty much the challenge tower with more variety which is great. Netcode is ok, but it could be much better. The stages are all beautiful and have lots of cool interactables that make fights much more dynamic. And there's a bunch of cool unlockables in-game.

A local comic shop is having an Injustice tournament soon so I've been practicing with Shazam and Batman. So far I haven't really learned anybody else, but I played Nightwing for a bit and he is a combo God, he's a bit too fast for me atm, but when I get a better feel for the game I'll probably play him a bit more.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:34 am

badjab326 wrote:Netcode is ok, but it could be much better.

Does it still have that gay lockout that blocks different regions from playing against one another like in MK9?
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:41 am

Saven wrote:
badjab326 wrote:Netcode is ok, but it could be much better.

Does it still have that gay lockout that blocks different regions from playing against one another like in MK9?

I'm not sure, I heard 360 version definitely doesn't. But I haven't tested the PS3 version with anyone from other regions yet.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:17 am

Downloaded God Hand, there is a heaven after all.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:00 am

Mr.Din wrote:Downloaded God Hand, there is a heaven after all.

Finally! lol How are you faring with it? It took me a while to actually get the hang of how the game works.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:09 pm

I've bought God Hand few years ago and I use to play it a lot. I even did that KMS challenge (Kick Me Sign Challenge: Don't use neither God Hand neither God Roulette). The more I played it, the more I understood how the mechanics work and the more I found exploit.

This game could be the best brawler 3D if all these exploits were not in the game (infinite combo, trigger enemy system you can abuse using taunt or throwing object, and a lot more: drunken move, Hand Plant Kick, etc). It deserves to be patch since it's really great.

Basicly, when you are playing on level Die, all regular mobs become Elite mob, which means you need to land your move on Counter Hit. If you land them on Neutral Hit, then you will not benefit special effect such as knockdown, knockaway, launcher etc... This make the game alot more difficult. They are still hard effect on Neutral Hit with some move, and when you land a Guard Break on Guarding opponent, all your moves apply their special effect + dmg x2 + stun x2.
Keep this in mind if you wanna clear it with no scratch. cyclops

If you need any advice if you are stuck somewhere or anything: just ask alien

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:11 pm

BigDarsh explained it all extremely well. Mad props on doing the KMS challenge Thumbs up , I'm way too scared to attempt it Razz I also haven't learned exactly how to use the exploits so that would probably hinder me a lot.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:15 pm

My body, it's not ready. ;-;

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next