SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!!

+9
BigDarsh
LaGsDAI92
celestinx
Mr.Din
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Don Vecta
iceweb38
William Assunção
Charco
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!!

Post  Don Vecta Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:28 pm

This is the pre-release longplay of the Game Gear route of SOR2 for V5. I deleted the other run cuz it was shit, this time, it has everything you need to see: from a no continues Mania run starting with 0 lives, to the palettes, names and SFX's custom made for this baby.
I edited the 8-bit music cuz I can't stand chiptune tones, instead, I put the SORR themes in their place, something to make justice the amazing spritework done by CajNatalie in recreating the stages exclusive for the GG.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!!

Post  Charco Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:26 pm

It better be right this time!! Razz

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KFCutman Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:05 pm

Sor2 GG and SMS for SorMaker?

YES.

Anyways, good job with the progress, Natalie, I can't wait for this to be finished.

-teh deemomanz wuz hr3
KFCutman
KFCutman
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:22 pm

Charco wrote:It better be right this time!! Razz
I know my way around SoRMaker, frame-by-frame ripping, pixel art, enemy wave structure and manipulation, etcetera. It won't disappoint like my mods in my pre-Adam's "learning" days did. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:28 pm

No I was talking about Vecta being bold like last time!

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:00 pm

Charco wrote:No I was talking about Vecta being bold like last time!
Oh right.
Well if you want I can still nitpick: he should've used Groovie's SMS Industry track for the Factory, his SMS Alien track for the Alien House, and a Spin on the Bridge for the Bridge...

...but eh, close enough. Swapping the GG route's music for pre-release videos is fine. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:10 pm

I should be nitpicky~! I forgot setting the Contra lair with a cool mix but when I found out the snafu I had to keep going cuz I was short of time. Razz

Anyways, I'm proud of my run. Almost. Razz

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:35 pm

Yeah, should have used SMS Power II for the factory stage. Love that track.

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:15 pm

Charco wrote:Yeah, should have used SMS Power II for the factory stage. Love that track.
^All of my this.

Should never have swapped that one in the first place. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  celestinx Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:34 am

CajNatalie working on a sor2 remake mod in time for Christmas rendeer with her OCD perfection is the ultimate SOR hype for any SOR fan. I don't want to see or play any beta or per-release, i will wait for the fully baked mother-load of SOR2 goodness Caj has been cooking up. bounce
celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:04 am

Lock-a-doodle-doo~! Mod's out.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4