SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!!

+9
BigDarsh
LaGsDAI92
celestinx
Mr.Din
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Don Vecta
iceweb38
William Assunção
Charco
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!!

Post  Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:07 pm

Mr.Din wrote:No fire will ever survive that boat ride or maybe BigBen has too many accidents. :V
There are an annoyingly large number of Big-Bens in the SMS ship.
No wonder they need so many extinguishers. V:

Back to top Go down

SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!!

Post  Charco Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:21 pm

Mr. X must have highly flammable cargo.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:53 pm

With the SMS route done, I can focus on what ought to be a more laid back route, however...
...damn tiling in floor details in the Street is straining. I have a base usable template of GG1a done but there's so much left to do... the floor doesn't match yet, then there's 4 rows of tiles that will need touching up so it's not just a copypasta of brickwork at the top, then the foreground, then the DUNK with correct selections (then with 2 values corrected for each) for its 5 animation frames in 16-bit.

SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 2 Not_ev10
Not even close to done.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:18 pm

SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 2 Select11
Okay... *huff* ... it's... alive...
The route is officially... STARTED!

Back to top Go down

Post  celestinx Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:46 pm

This is looking great, I'm looking forward to this one more than any ever posted. bounce

I am looking forward to some purple backgrounds in the factory.

celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:53 pm

celestinx wrote:This is looking great, I'm looking forward to this one more than any ever posted.  bounce

I am looking forward to some purple backgrounds in the factory.
The factory backgrounds are going to be interesting to put into 16-bit that's for sure. Razz

For now, know that GG's Dreamer has begun!
SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 2 Select12
Separated layers by the way, because I needed to for building it the best way.

Back to top Go down

Post  William Assunção Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:37 am

I think the GG route [ along with the SMS one ] will became my personal favorite route, i loved the alien bridge and the different stage 7, and i'm very curious how the alien bridge and GG stage 7 will became.
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuriassuncao

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:15 pm

Makin' progress baby!
The power of tiles~

Alien Bridge approaches >.<

Back to top Go down

Post  celestinx Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:57 am

It's looking good, we will finally be able to enjoy the gg stages in remake beauty.

I like that stage1a has sor1 and 2 enemies and it also looks great, a bit different to the MD version.

The alien bridge will be annoying, the sorr remake version was done really well. Too bad we cannot use them in sorr maker.
celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:28 am

celestinx wrote:Too bad we cannot use them in sorr maker.
Excuse me?!
I wouldn't use that even if I could; I don't cut corners.
Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:12 pm

See what I mean here, I don't cut corners, I MAKE THE CORNERS BITCH!
SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 2 Bridge10
The power of tiling. See my magic grid - the source of my power.

Eh still need to get the animations in and the foreground, but don't ever suggest the lazy 'just use this guy's work' would be a good thing.
I make the fucking corners. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  celestinx Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:37 am

Oh wow..
SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 2 Jizz-in-my-pants
SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 2 J-zz-In-My-Pants-Caps-the-lonely-island-4133356-850-475
celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:30 pm

CajNatalie wrote:See what I mean here, I don't cut corners, I MAKE THE CORNERS BITCH!
SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 2 Bridge10
The power of tiling. See my magic grid - the source of my power.

Eh still need to get the animations in and the foreground, but don't ever suggest the lazy 'just use this guy's work' would be a good thing.
I make the fucking corners. Very Happy
HAYSOOS KRISHNA, ESTHER AND JOSEPHUS, DAT BRIDGE!
SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 2 5369707+_14a39a79664b9c22f82ce1fec519a013

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:09 am

Apparently I have a talent for enhancing amorphous blue alien blobs.

Ironically, Predator Zone is much more annoyingly difficult than the bridge. The bridge was just a few tiles to be placed and used correctly.
The Predator hangs out in a place with a ton of different tiles that all need to connect together, and a few to be flipped horizontally. Just a bunch of smooth blue shapes all joined together...

Back to top Go down

Post  William Assunção Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:05 pm

My reaction to this new Alien Bridge:

This new stage is fucking delicious and beautiful, to me is one of most beautiful stages of the whole mod I love you
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuriassuncao

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:37 am

celestinx wrote:I am looking forward to some purple backgrounds in the factory.
You mean this?
SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 2 Factor10
Razz

P.S. Shading has been tweaked since this image, I know there's a bad shade causing a blur rather than a smooth edge.
Don't worry'bout it.

Back to top Go down

Post  celestinx Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:56 am

CajNatalie wrote:
celestinx wrote:I am looking forward to some purple backgrounds in the factory.
You mean this?
SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 2 Factor10
Razz

P.S. Shading has been tweaked since this image, I know there's a bad shade causing a blur rather than a smooth edge.
Don't worry'bout it.

That's the one! I re-created it myself, but the foreground was beautiful and the background was 8bit and looked rough around the edges. It has been a dream for a few years now. I'm glad someone with the ability has taken up this project.

I really like the atmosphere of this factory, I've always had a soft spot for purple lol. The MD version is nice, but, when i was younger i didn't even realise that it was a factory, i thought the background was some kind of field with buildings in the background (The 8bit version does look and feel more like a factory). I didn't play the 8bit versions when i was young, but, I use to dream of having a complete sor experience, as I remember wondering why things looked different when i use to read game magazines back in the day.
celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:19 pm

SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 2 Soon10
Almost there!
After about twenty revisions, the Technolift is ready to begin.

See you at the top. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:28 pm

Pre-release run of the Genesis SOR2.... BECAUSE I CAN!

EDIT: And the SMS route... BECAUSE I STILL CAN! (Mania, but this time starting with 0 lives, baby!)

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:16 pm

Oh shit, please no. You did post it here.
Delete that.
Now.

This is a disaster, you uploaded a corrupted/incomplete preview.
You didn't allow all the files to sync when you grabbed them.
Anything missing and it cannot be uploaded!
Only swapping 8-bit music is allowed.

Do you realise? I'm looking at that thinking "what the hell have you done?!"
Kill it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:24 am

CajNatalie wrote:Oh shit, please no. You did post it here.
Delete that.
Now.

This is a disaster, you uploaded a corrupted/incomplete preview.
You didn't allow all the files to sync when you grabbed them.
Anything missing and it cannot be uploaded!
Only swapping 8-bit music is allowed.

Do you realise? I'm looking at that thinking "what the hell have you done?!"
Kill it.
SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 2 2c7

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:40 am

Mr.Din wrote:SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 2 2c7
Disaster averted. Razz

*flails arms anyway*

Anyways, I'm about done with the Battle stupidity, but considering more ways to expand the mod.

Back to top Go down

Post  celestinx Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:20 am

CajNatalie wrote:but considering more ways to expand the mod.

When you say that you are considering more ways to expand the mod, what exactly do you mean?
The Sor1 mod had 4 routes, will the Sor 2 collection also have four routes? Maybe a mega-mix with all the MD levels and selected [new] levels from the gg and MS added to make a complete SOR2 with expanded MD 16bit graphics? That would make this already amazing sor2 collection the ultimate master collection! (In my opinion...)

Or how about taking some inspiration from sorr by adding a few little graphical extras to the 4th route such as adding a boat in the background of the beach stage and the extra graphical goodies to the far left and right of the last stage on the boat?...

Before i lost all my files, i was attempting to 16bit the 8bit games, although i lack your skill. I like having the originals too, but, a non traditionalist beauty extension like the mobile version would be most welcome.
Here is an example i found on the old forum. http://www.bombergames.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2855
SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 2 1a

I'm just throwing out some ideas here.. What do you have in mind? I'm getting quite hyped for this mod.

By the way i also found this lol Razz

SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 2 Captur11
celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:40 pm

I've played it now and I have dedication to modding so times have changed.

Anyway, if you looked at the latest videos you'd see that the selector scene tells you all four routes.
SoR2 Collection for V5: TWO WEEEKS!!! - Page 2 Sor2_s10
I'm not going into detail about the remaining scenes (of which there are very few to fill). It's all easter eggs, selector scenes, and insanity, from here. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGsDAI92 Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:06 pm

Damn i can't wait to get my hand's on this it look's AWESOME.
Thank's for all the hard work and time put into this mod Very Happy
LaGsDAI92
LaGsDAI92
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next