SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some SOR music mixes I'm looking for PLEASE HELP!

+2
Benny26
Lozza925
6 posters

Go down

Some SOR music mixes I'm looking for PLEASE HELP! Empty Some SOR music mixes I'm looking for PLEASE HELP!

Post  Lozza925 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:14 pm

Hey guys, I've been trying for a few days to locate a couple of pieces of music. The first one is:

The music starts at 0:21

The second one is:

The music in this one starts at 0:26

Both of these tracks are truly epic remixes and I've been trying so hard to find them. I downloaded the Ultimate Soundtrack, neither are there, or anywhere, as far as I can tell... Anyone has any idea about these pieces of music, it would mean so much. Thanks

Lozza925
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Some SOR music mixes I'm looking for PLEASE HELP! Empty Re: Some SOR music mixes I'm looking for PLEASE HELP!

Post  Benny26 Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:47 pm

All music tracks for a mod are located as OGG files in the mod folder. If you download a program like Audacity you can play the OGG files, see which one is the track you want and then convert it to MP3.

You have to have the "lame_enc.dll" (Version i have anyway) in the Audacity plug-ins folder to be able to convert to MP3 though. Quick Google and you can grab it easy enough.

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Some SOR music mixes I'm looking for PLEASE HELP! Empty Re: Some SOR music mixes I'm looking for PLEASE HELP!

Post  Lozza925 Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Unfortunately I tried listening to all the ogg vorbis files in the Boss Rushes of Rage mod, and it's not there. It's possible that the user in the video custom replaced the songs in there as other videos of the mod seem to have different music. I can't message the guy as he only takes messages from contacts. Still a mystery to me where these awesome remixes came from.

Lozza925
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozza925 Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:33 am

Well I found the second one, it took an inordinate amount of time, it was called Rise Again by Jredd. One down, one to go.

Lozza925
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:21 pm

the first one I'm pretty sure can be found over at Streets of Rage Online under fan soundtracks > Rise of the Synidicate.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  nmplayer Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:41 am

could you guys give me good resource for sor maker mods please?

nmplayer
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:16 am

Lozza925 wrote:Well I found the second one, it took an inordinate amount of time, it was called Rise Again by Jredd. One down, one to go.
I know the first one. Found it awhile back, so had to check my YT playlists, but it's this:

You'll recognise it at 0:18 Thumbs up

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Some SOR music mixes I'm looking for PLEASE HELP! Empty Looking for SOR2 Boss Song

Post  brianagoofygoober Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:10 am

Does anybody know what is this theme is? https://youtu.be/fUi06T9VzG8?t=536

brianagoofygoober
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down