SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CajNatalie Mods + Creating New Links for the Community

Go down

CajNatalie Mods + Creating New Links for the Community Empty CajNatalie Mods + Creating New Links for the Community

Post  Swamp Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:12 am

Hi All,

I've been a massive fan of SORR for many years. I haven't played in a few years, but I'm ready to hop back into it. From reading through the forum, I've found that:
  • Ver 5.1 is best for older mods
  • CajNatalie has left the forum and
  • it's a nightmare trying to find the latest versions of CajNatalie's mods (Wayback Machine did come in handy)

I'm planning to host a collection of SORR mods created by CajNatalie alongside commonly requested files here (5.1, 5.2, Ultimate OST, etc). My hosting provider has given me plenty of cloud storage, and I'd like to give back to the scene. Below is a list of mods. If I'm missing any, please let me know.

* Adam's Story Extended v1.3
- Insanity DLC (-A small patch to provide higher difficulty versions of Stages 1, 4 and 8, adding optional paths to the Insanity variants without changing the original stages (i.e. base game difficulty unaffected).

* Streets of Rage 1 Collection for V5
- Patch (A sprite had non-transparent black where it should have been transparent. Fixed in all object files.
Most people won't notice, but if you want it perfect, get this patch.)

* Streets of Rage 2 Collection for V5

* Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod for V5

* Streets of Rage Megamix - v1.1

* Golden Rage v2

I've found a directory of hosted mods HERE, as well as a post from Sshadow5001.

1.) Are (Streets of Rage 1 Collection for V5) and (Streets of Rage 1 Collection for V5: Vecta Edition) the same? If not, what makes them different and would I still need the SOR1 patch file?

2.) Looking back at CajNatalie's posts, some mods were given a massive upgrade before CajNatalie left the forum. Are those for SOR1 & SOR2 collections?

3.) Are there any other mods you'd recommend I check out?

4.) Can someone link me to CajNatalie's most up-to-date mods (and/or verify that the link above has the latest version(s)?

Cheers,
CajNatalie Mods + Creating New Links for the Community Screen10

Swamp
Galsia

https://blueburst.gg/

Puzirkov, Cyberplayer and ricmagus like this post

Back to top Go down