SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage Remake Community in Discord

4 posters

Go down

Streets of Rage Remake Community in Discord Empty Streets of Rage Remake Community in Discord

Post  Final Crash Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:19 pm

Is it a good idea to create a group SORR in Discord ?
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

WolfWatcher2022 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Remake Community in Discord Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake Community in Discord

Post  Iceferno Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:45 pm

I think staying here is good for now, since it might take a long time for all the members to know about it.
There's always the SOR Online/Brawlers Avenue discord server.
I personally have a hard time keeping up with some Discord discussions, and prefer this site being separate.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Remake Community in Discord Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake Community in Discord

Post  Don Vecta Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:33 am

Most SORR enthusiast hang around at the Brawlers Avenue channel in Discord. There's the subchannel dedicated only for SORR and SORmaker discussion, so, yeah.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Remake Community in Discord Empty Well... I made one if anyone is interested...

Post  PureAwesome164 Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:09 pm

Final Crash wrote:Is it a good idea to create a group SORR in Discord ?

I literally just started playing this game so I know absolutely nothing about the community. I just enjoy the game and thought it would be cool to make a server since I didn't find one when I searched for public ones. I've heard a few people mention brawlers avenue but I can't find it. Is it not public?

Anyways you guys can PM me if you want the link for the server I made. I can't drop it here bc my account on this forum is new.

PureAwesome164

WolfWatcher2022 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down