SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoRR v5.2 - Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story (SNES) by Serrr

+2
Don Vecta
Puzirkov
6 posters

Go down

SoRR v5.2 - Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story (SNES) by Serrr Empty SoRR v5.2 - Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story (SNES) by Serrr

Post  Puzirkov Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:14 am

SoRR v5.2 - Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story (SNES) by Serrr

Link for download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gpyPDAQrMJcytloYafFONkR5py8UGQP4/view
░S░H░O░R░T░ ░D░E░S░C░R░I░P░T░I░O░N░:░

TᕼIᔕ ᗰOᗪ ᗯᗩᔕ ᑕᖇEᗩTEᗪ Iᑎ OᑎE ᗰOᑎTᕼ.

Iᑎ TᕼIᔕ ᗰOᗪ, ᑭᒪᗩYEᖇᔕ TᗩKE ᑕOᑎTᖇOᒪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗰᑌᔕT ᗪEᖴEᗩT ᗩ ᕼOᑎG KOᑎG ᗪᗩᑎᑕEᖇ, ᗩ ᔕᗩᑎ ᖴᖇᗩᑎᑕIᔕᑕO ᑕᕼIᑎEᔕE ᖇEᔕTᗩᑌᖇᗩᑎT ᑕᕼEᖴ, ᗩ ᑕᕼᗩᒪᒪEᑎGIᑎG ᗰᗩᖇTIᗩᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕT, ᗩᑎᗪ OTᕼEᖇ OᑭᑭOᑎEᑎTᔕ. TᕼᖇOᑌGᕼOᑌT ᕼIᔕ ᒪIᖴE, TO ᗩᗪᐯᗩᑎᑕE ᖴᑌᖇTᕼEᖇ Iᑎ TᕼE TITᒪE, ᖇEᑕᗩᒪᒪIᑎG TᕼE ᗰᗩIᑎ ᗷᗩTTᒪE ᔕᑕEᑎEᔕ ᖴᖇOᗰ TᕼE ᖴIᒪᗰ. ᕼOᗯEᐯEᖇ, TᕼE ᐯIᗪEO GᗩᗰE ᗩᗪᗩᑭTᗩTIOᑎ ᒪEᗩᐯEᔕ OᑌT ᐯᗩᒪᑌᗩᗷᒪE ᑭᒪOT IᑎᖴOᖇᗰᗩTIOᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ TᕼE ᖴIᒪᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗰᑌᑕᕼ Oᖴ TᕼE ᖇOᗰᗩᑎTIᑕ ᑕOᑎTEᑎT ᗷETᗯEEᑎ ᗷᖇᑌᑕE ᒪEE ᗩᑎᗪ ᕼIᔕ ᖴᑌTᑌᖇE ᗯIᖴE. ᑭᒪᗩYEᖇᔕ ᑕᗩᑎ ᑌᔕE ᗩ ᐯᗩᖇIETY Oᖴ ᗰᗩᖇTIᗩᒪ ᗩᖇTᔕ TEᑕᕼᑎIᑫᑌEᔕ TO ᗪEᖴEᗩT TᕼEIᖇ EᑎEᗰIEᔕ. Iᑎ TᕼE Eᑎᗪ, YOᑌ ᑎEEᗪ TO ᖴᗩᑕE TᕼE ᑭᕼᗩᑎTOᗰ ᔕᗩᗰᑌᖇᗩI ᗩᔕ TᕼE ᖴIᑎᗩᒪ ᗷOᔕᔕ.

░F░E░A░T░U░R░E░S░:░

1. ᗩᗪᗪEᗪ GᖇᗩᑭᕼIᑕᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕOᑌᑎᗪᔕ.
2. ᖇEᑭᒪᗩᑕIᑎG TᕼE ᖴOᑎT.
3. ᖇEᑭᒪᗩᑕEᗰEᑎT Oᖴ TᕼE ᕼEᗩᒪTᕼ ᔕᑕᗩᒪE.
4. IᗰᑭᖇOᐯEᗪ GᗩᗰEᑭᒪᗩY.

░A░D░D░I░T░I░O░N░A░L░L░Y░:░

- TᕼIᔕ ᗰOᗪ Iᔕ ᑎOT ᑕOᗰᗰEᖇᑕIᗩᒪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᗩᑎᑎOT ᗷE ᑌᔕEᗪ ᖴOᖇ ᑕOᗰᗰEᖇᑕIᗩᒪ ᑭᑌᖇᑭOᔕEᔕ.

- ᔕᑭEᑕIᗩᒪ TᕼᗩᑎKᔕ TO ᔕEGᗩ, ᗷOᗰᗷEᖇᒪIᑎK, ᐯIᖇGIᑎ IᑎTEᖇᗩᑕTIᐯE ᗩᑎᗪ ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE ᗪEᐯEᒪOᑭEᖇᔕ Oᖴ TᕼEᔕE GᗩᗰEᔕ.

- TᕼE ᗰOᗪ ᗯᗩᔕ ᑕᖇEᗩTEᗪ Oᑎ 13.10.2021 ᗷY ᔕEᖇᖇᖇ ...

https://bfkh.ru

I still remember when we were 10 years old doing nunchucks and trying to be like Bruce Lee. This is truly a legend!

Hakuyo

bufs, zakforradio, RicardoXI and MARTIN98 like this post

Back to top Go down

SoRR v5.2 - Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story (SNES) by Serrr Empty Re: SoRR v5.2 - Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story (SNES) by Serrr

Post  Don Vecta Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:25 pm

Is not compatible to v5.1, is it?🤔

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

SoRR v5.2 - Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story (SNES) by Serrr Empty Re: SoRR v5.2 - Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story (SNES) by Serrr

Post  Rain Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:54 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Is not compatible to v5.1, is it?🤔

looks like v5.2 mod
Rain
Rain
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:00 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Is not compatible to v5.1, is it?🤔
I for myself immediately decided that I would never give up 5.1. It is definitely better, but I keep version 5.2 separately. I like the very wide screen and very cool new stages and reworked old ones.

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGsDAI92 Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:36 am

Fun mod i love Serrr's work heres my playthrough https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-qnJDLqraM&lc=UgwaWO12tWO_ASzdPrp4AaABAg.9TecwRP5j-i9TeeNXLnxPA

Also no it don't work properly with 5.1 sadly (I tryed to play it with 5.1 first because i don't like 5.2) but in 5.1 the palette's look broken.

Other than having to play it with 5.2 i had fun with it it's a nice quick fun mod to play Smile
LaGsDAI92
LaGsDAI92
Galsia

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:22 pm

cool so its a v5.2 mod
Rain
Rain
Electra

RicardoXI likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:16 pm

Guess that's a no play for me, then. I already uninstalled 5.2

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGsDAI92 Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:17 pm

Rain wrote:cool so its a v5.2 mod
Yeah buddy
LaGsDAI92
LaGsDAI92
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:11 am

Who knows i might give it a go
Rain
Rain
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  gravegun Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:42 pm

This is a superb mod, great work. Although I hate the player controls of 5.2. V5.1 was so much better, smoother, more responsive and faster. I tried playing this mod with 5.1 and it crashed during the bonus scene.

gravegun
Galsia

Rain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveSOR Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:44 pm

Purzikov wrote: SoRR v5.2 - Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story (SNES) by Serrr
Hi, congratulations for your mod Dragon: the Bruce Lee Story. I'd like to know how you did to put the demon as enemy because I don't think that he is an enemy that you can choose among the predefined ones made available by the engine.

SteveSOR
Galsia

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down