SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Dragon III (NES) v3.1 by Serrr.

3 posters

Go down

Double Dragon III (NES) v3.1 by Serrr. Empty Double Dragon III (NES) v3.1 by Serrr.

Post  Puzirkov Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:44 pm

Link  Very Happy https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U1lj3ZbbzFk5ddXY3VcHDIXGTJ5Dr1gw/view

Double Dragon III (NES) v3.1 by Serrr. Kyqvcn10

For those who love 8 bit, the mod for version 5.2 is presented. As always, the mod is brought to perfection. Enjoy the game, comment.

Hakuyo

Saven, SORDave, zakforradio, santossousa.s2 and Mehdi98 like this post

Back to top Go down

Double Dragon III (NES) v3.1 by Serrr. Empty Re: Double Dragon III (NES) v3.1 by Serrr.

Post  SORDave Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:46 pm

Nicely done,looks great I'll try it out. Very Happy

SORDave
Hakuyo

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Double Dragon III (NES) v3.1 by Serrr. Empty Re: Double Dragon III (NES) v3.1 by Serrr.

Post  cptPauer Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:28 am

You should give a note in the description about differences with this one. To avoid confusion since names are similar.. Some of old versions of the "Remake" was named like that too. Especially, since you made that on purpose.

plagiarism:

But okay, I renamed mine version to a bit different name now, to avoid confusions..
For the sake of sanity, please don't use names that I am using.
That all I asking. And I will appreciate if my nickname will be mentioned in readme, if my assets or ideas are used.

So, your version is: Double Dragon III (NES) v3.1 by Serrr.
(based on "Remake Russian", that is based on mine "Remake v1.5 (English)", I believe).
Mine version is now: Double Dragon 3 (Famicom): Remake v2.5 by Oketado.
additional info:

About your version of Double Dragon 3..
detailed description:

In general, it's a weird mod, but I like it. A lot of work has been done (or redone) and it have some nice ideas like animated doors and Brett.
..and this mod is much closer to vanilla DD3 (it's not always a good thing, though). Someone had to do it (since I don't planned made it this way). A mod that is close to vanilla as much as possible.
But 8bit vanilla music is not suit it well. MHO.

Really, you should called your mod as Double Dragon III: Classic (instead of me) since your goal was to get as close as possible to NES vanilla
..and Remake is a mine vision of the mod, since the plan was to make it look like Battletoads for SNES in comparison with NES. That's why I can't agree than your version is upgrade to "Remake".
You don't follow the plan, so should use a totally different name and not declare it as upgrade for 2.x. It's a downgrade (according to this concept), at least for 1-2, 3-1, 3-2, 4-1, 4-3.

P.S. My English is a bit broken

cptPauer
Galsia

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down