SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORMAKER. Double Dragon II The Revenge by Serrr.

2 posters

Go down

SORMAKER. Double Dragon II The Revenge by Serrr. Empty SORMAKER. Double Dragon II The Revenge by Serrr.

Post  Puzirkov Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:40 am

SORMAKER. Double Dragon II The Revenge by Serrr.
Double Dragon II: The Revenge is a side-scrolling beat 'em up produced by Technōs Japan originally released as a coin-operated arcade game in 1988. It is the sequel to Double Dragon, released during the previous year. A home version for the Nintendo Entertainment System was released in 1989 which differs drastically from the original arcade game. Other home versions were also released for the Mega Drive and PC Engine.
  The arcade version of Double Dragon II: The Revenge begins with Marian, the damsel in distress from the original Double Dragon, being shot to death by the leader of the Black Warriors. Once again, the players assume the role of brothers Billy and Jimmy Lee, who are now tasked with the duty of avenging Marian's death. The arcade version of the game is essentially an improved version of the original title. The biggest change in the game's controls are in the replacement of the original's punch and kick buttons with two directional-based attack buttons (Left Attack and Right Attack) similar to Renegade. Pressing the attack button of the player's current direction will do a standard series of punches, while pressing the opposite attack button will perform a back kick. A few new moves are added as well, including a Hurricane Kick.
  Almost all of the returning enemy characters from the first game were given makeovers and new moves which they can use against the player. The weapons that can be used by the player have also been redrawn and modified from the previous game. The steel bats and dynamite sticks for example, were replaced by shovels and grenades.
  Like in the original game, the arcade version of Double Dragon II is divided into four missions: a heliport, a lumber storehouse, a wheat field, and the new hideout of the boss. Each stage has its own boss character with his own theme. After defeating Willy (the final boss from the original game) in the fourth stage, the player will confront a double of their own character for the game's final battle. If two players reach the end together, then both will each to have to face their own clone for the final battle.
  Double Dragon II: The Revenge was released for the Nintendo Entertainment System on January 1990 in North America, with a PAL version released sometime afterward. This version was developed and published by Technōs in Japan, with the English version produced by Acclaim Entertainment.
  The NES version is not a port of the arcade game, but rather serves as a loose adaptation, much like the first NES game. While the basic premise of Billy and Jimmy Lee going on a mission to avenge Marian's death is the same, the main antagonist was changed from Machine Gun Willy to a new enemy known only as the 'Mysterious Warrior', a rival martial artist who challenges the Lee brothers with his own supernatural fighting style. Unlike the first NES game, Double Dragon II can be played by up to two players simultaneously. The game offers an 'A mode' where both players can't harm each other and a 'B mode' that allows friendly fire.

I tested my friend’s new mod for 2 days. I went through to the end, so I hasten to place a download link

Featuring:

-8 stages, with different scenes!
-Contains never-before-seen stages.
-New storyline and cutscenes.
SORMAKER. Double Dragon II The Revenge by Serrr. Double11
SORMAKER. Double Dragon II The Revenge by Serrr. Double12

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nvxx_GRJYLRmePWF5DWPf9JoU5nYe74g/view
My video:

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

SORMAKER. Double Dragon II The Revenge by Serrr. Empty Re: SORMAKER. Double Dragon II The Revenge by Serrr.

Post  vince Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:03 am

Thanks!
The backgrounds look very very retro, but I wanna try it!
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down