SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage Redux

+5
MARTIN98
Puzirkov
Herb1e
SORDave
Rain
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Streets of Rage Redux - Streets of Rage Redux - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Redux

Post  MARTIN98 Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:31 am

Puzirkov wrote:

on the 42nd minute of the video, you can see that I could not go further, but I found a way to get out of this trap. Thanks for the lovely mod, it's a great time.
I couldn't pass the trap with time finishing and police call.
@Rain, this need new version to fix. Thanks.
MARTIN98
MARTIN98
Galsia

Puzirkov and Rain like this post

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Redux - Streets of Rage Redux - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Redux

Post  Iceferno Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:58 pm

I was playing again yesterday. The first scene of Stage 3 right before the subway, I happened to be at the uppermost point before the auto-exit. The character will walk through the scenery, so you should definitely look into placing some boundaries so that they move down or up before exiting.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:38 pm

I know its been a bit since i posted here
Anyway for you guys that don't this mod was originally created by someone else..however they didn't put a link. So i took things in to my own hands and tryed to re cread the mod to the best of my ability
So last night i felt the need to reach out to the original creator. And to my surprise this morning i got an answer.
So basically here is a summary of what he said.
He created this mod so him and his friends could play.
And in 2019 he decided to share is work on YouTube.
And he is also currently working on another mod project ( and i told him if he wants help he can hit me up)
And he also said that maybe one day he might release a download link of his mod
Thats basically it just thought i would share
And by the way streets of rage redux 1.1 is EXTREMELY close to being done (:
Rain
Rain
Electra

Don Vecta, SORDave, lvgisgoed, Iceferno, Herb1e and RicardoXI like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:48 pm

Sounds good. Remember to check the title screen too as it was a little off-center.
I'm curious about the update, but fighting Rudra and Shiva together in Round 7 is a horrible idea.
Vitor's mod only had Shiva, which was bad enough.

Big-Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:48 pm

Iceferno wrote:Sounds good. Remember to check the title screen too as it was a little off-center.
I'm curious about the update, but fighting Rudra and Shiva together in Round 7 is a horrible idea.
Vitor's mod only had Shiva, which was bad enough.

Yes! I can't wait you you all the updated version of the mod as it is clearly the better mod in comparison to 1.0 especially since  Don Vecta did do a great deal of the updates (:
Rain
Rain
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:33 pm

Rain wrote:I know its been a bit since i posted here
Anyway for you guys that don't this mod was originally created by someone else..however they didn't put a link. So i took things in to my own hands and tryed to re cread the mod to the best of my ability
So last night i felt the need to reach out to the original creator. And to my surprise this morning i got an answer.
So basically here is a summary of what he said.
He created this mod so him and his friends could play.
And in 2019 he decided to share is work on YouTube.
And he is also currently working on another mod project ( and i told him if he wants help he can hit me up)
And he also said that maybe one day he might release a download link of his mod
Thats basically it just thought i would share
And by the way streets of rage redux 1.1 is EXTREMELY close to being done (:
Wow, I never thought we would actually hear from the guy. I'm excited to hear he is working on a new SOR project. Also looking forward to redux 1.1 being released soon. Keep up the good work!

Donovan

https://sites.google.com/view/herbgamesonline/home

Don Vecta and Rain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:03 pm

Good, you've got a response. Remember when I told you that you should mention him in the credits as your mod based on his work.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

lvgisgoed and Rain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed May 18, 2022 7:10 pm

After 5 months since its original release am proud to present the updated and far superior version of
Streets Of Rage Redux

like last time there will be a download link after or in the middle of the premier

updates
more difficulted
difficulty scaling
updated stage desing for most of the stages
alt routes
and a huge thanks to don vecta for helping with the updates

it might not sound like a lot of updates written out but when you play the game you will see it is superior

download
(after the premier)
Rain
Rain
Electra

Don Vecta, SORDave, nikolya0602, Puzir, Iceferno, Herb1e and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Wed May 18, 2022 7:37 pm

Oh frick yeah,I'll be downloading the new update after the premiere & I'll be sure to check out the alt routes!

SORDave
Hakuyo

Rain and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Redux - Streets of Rage Redux - Page 4 Empty Re:Streets of rage redux

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Wed May 18, 2022 9:10 pm

Yes love the mod rain, totally downloading after the Premieres, cant wait to see the new update as personally this is my favourite mod.

Signal

Rain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed May 18, 2022 9:14 pm

Axle Stone 1991 wrote:Yes love the mod rain, totally downloading after the Premieres, cant wait to see the new update as personally this is my favourite mod.
 Happy you like it and if you can stop by the premiere (=
Rain
Rain
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Wed May 18, 2022 9:37 pm

Rain wrote:After 5 months since its original release am proud to present the updated and far superior version of
Streets Of Rage Redux

like last time there will be a download link after or in the middle of the premier

updates
more difficulted
difficulty scaling
updated stage desing for most of the stages
alt routes
and a huge thanks to don vecta for helping with the updates

it might not sound like a lot of updates written out but when you play the game you will see it is superior

download
(after the premier)
I was not expecting this, but it's definitely good news. I'm really looking forward to see all of the new alt routes and stage changes that you made.

Donovan

Puzir and Rain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Thu May 19, 2022 6:28 pm

Well that was a fun premier,now to wait for the download

SORDave
Hakuyo

Rain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu May 19, 2022 7:02 pm

My apologies for the delay but here ya go

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1lyx69q9halw8jm/Streets_of_Rage_Redux_1.1.zip/file

Last edited by Rain on Thu May 19, 2022 7:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Rain
Rain
Electra

SORDave, nikolya0602, Puzir, Iceferno, Herb1e, RicardoXI and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Thu May 19, 2022 7:16 pm

Weird how the forum edits the link. You're better off copying the text and fixing it before using. Downloading now. Thumbs up

Last edited by Iceferno on Thu May 19, 2022 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big-Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Thu May 19, 2022 7:18 pm

I can't download it =/ scratch that now I got it XD

SORDave
Hakuyo

Rain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu May 19, 2022 7:39 pm

copy and paste the code into your web browser if any one has trouble
Rain
Rain
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Thu May 19, 2022 9:26 pm

Downloading right away. I'm gonna give it a run now and follow up with some further thoughts when it's finished.

Donovan

Rain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Thu May 19, 2022 11:28 pm

Alright so I just finished my playthrough. Overall, an improvement from the previous version. I liked the graphical upgrades for the most part. I also noticed that you made a little update to stage 3-1, which makes the stage look much better while still keeping the dilapidated style. I think it will get the Vecta stamp of approval. Laughing Hard I feel like the enemy placement here is also good. Some people might find it too difficult but I personally enjoyed the challenging fights, especially the boss fights.

I really liked the alternate routes too. My favorite stage was probably the beachside street. The ambiance was amazing and the music was also quite nice. Unfortunately I encountered a game breaking glitch where an enemy get trapped somewhere in the map and you cannot progress. I was able to fix it by using the police call but I recommend fixing it asap.
Streets of Rage Redux - Streets of Rage Redux - Page 4 Snapsh33

Overall a good work, not perfect, but certainly a very good update. I would give it an 8/10

Donovan

nikolya0602, Puzir, Rain and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Thu May 19, 2022 11:58 pm

Neat little updates to the stages to this mod & my fave alt route is in Stage 6,seriously I wouldn't mind if this mod gets more awesome updates Smile

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Sun May 22, 2022 12:54 am

Well I played it. Stage 3 goes on way too long and that's when the enemy placement just gets obnoxious.
I went a little into Stage 5 and gave up. I might put the new backgrounds from 1.1 into 1.0 but I think I'm out tbh.

Big-Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon May 23, 2022 1:46 am

Here's my walkthrough (feat. Rain in the chat)

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

oracle, nikolya0602 and Puzir like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzir Tue May 24, 2022 1:45 pm

Herb1e wrote:Alright so I just finished my playthrough. Overall, an improvement from the previous version. I liked the graphical upgrades for the most part. I also noticed that you made a little update to stage 3-1, which makes the stage look much better while still keeping the dilapidated style. I think it will get the Vecta stamp of approval. Laughing Hard I feel like the enemy placement here is also good. Some people might find it too difficult but I personally enjoyed the challenging fights, especially the boss fights.

I really liked the alternate routes too. My favorite stage was probably the beachside street. The ambiance was amazing and the music was also quite nice. Unfortunately I encountered a game breaking glitch where an enemy get trapped somewhere in the map and you cannot progress. I was able to fix it by using the police call but I recommend fixing it asap.
Streets of Rage Redux - Streets of Rage Redux - Page 4 Snapsh33

Overall a good work, not perfect, but certainly a very good update. I would give it an 8/10
hi, I like this is stage! I am also stuck on this picture and go no further.

Puzir
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4