SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoRR 5.2 - Using the AI Editor to make it closer to 5.1

2 posters

Go down

SoRR 5.2 - Using the AI Editor to make it closer to 5.1 Empty SoRR 5.2 - Using the AI Editor to make it closer to 5.1

Post  CrackSmokingWarlock Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:22 pm

I didn't see a topic on this already, but I'm curious if anyone out there knows what settings can be altered in the AI Editor to make enemy behavior closer to 5.1. I'm part of the group out there finding 5.2 to be a bit...overly difficult. No

CrackSmokingWarlock
Galsia

Final Crash likes this post

Back to top Go down

SoRR 5.2 - Using the AI Editor to make it closer to 5.1 Empty Re: SoRR 5.2 - Using the AI Editor to make it closer to 5.1

Post  Final Crash Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:07 am

CrackSmokingWarlock wrote:I didn't see a topic on this already, but I'm curious if anyone out there knows what settings can be altered in the AI Editor to make enemy behavior closer to 5.1. I'm part of the group out there finding 5.2 to be a bit...overly difficult. No

No harder. Just a hitbox problem. This is what I have seen for a long time. Even setting the AI ​​value to the maximum, I'll just get a normal Mania from V5.1 Smile
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

isamu likes this post

Back to top Go down