SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to pick different versions of characters (sor3 skate, sor1 axel, etc)

3 posters

Go down

How to pick different versions of characters (sor3 skate, sor1 axel, etc) Empty How to pick different versions of characters (sor3 skate, sor1 axel, etc)

Post  Josbornx Wed May 12, 2021 5:01 am

Just wanting to.know how to pick different versions of characters, like how to choose sor3 skate, with his sor3 special and whatnot. Also, how do people do star moves without getting any stars? I've seen it, I've tried searching everywhere on the web. A little help would be greatly appreciated.

Josbornx

Back to top Go down

How to pick different versions of characters (sor3 skate, sor1 axel, etc) Empty Re: How to pick different versions of characters (sor3 skate, sor1 axel, etc)

Post  BlueFireZ88 Fri May 14, 2021 12:59 pm

Not sure about the Star Moves, but for the character selection, I do know how to accomplish that.

For the Alt Characters (SOR 1/2/3/Etc), you'll need to unlock the option first in the Shop (Price: 99999).  Assuming you have already, you'll only need to press the "Police" button to swap between different versions of characters (provided they have different versions, of course).

Character Palettes can be swapped by pressing the "Back Attack" button.  Unlocking the Palette Editor in the Shop unlocks more Palettes to choose from.  Figured I'd add that in, just in case.
BlueFireZ88
BlueFireZ88
Galsia

Back to top Go down

How to pick different versions of characters (sor3 skate, sor1 axel, etc) Empty Re: How to pick different versions of characters (sor3 skate, sor1 axel, etc)

Post  E253MechaShadow Fri May 14, 2021 1:09 pm

1-star blitz move: SERIES button (X), Forward, Forward
2-3 stars blitz moves: not sure, but try X, full D-Pad circle (clock or counterclock)
E253MechaShadow
E253MechaShadow
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Josbornx Fri May 14, 2021 2:08 pm

Thank.you muchly. I got the character version swap to work 😁😁😁.
As for the star moves, I had read (make sure star moves are set to x and not b) 1* -> -> x; 2* QCF x; 3* HCF x.   QCF/HCF = quarter/half circle forward
For Blaze, it seems it's a bit different...
1* -> -> x; 2* QCU x; 3* HCU x.    QCU/HCU = quarter/half circle up
All this I read, but I can only accidentally pull it off occasionally. Anywho, thanks for the info 👍

Josbornx

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueFireZ88 Sat May 15, 2021 2:21 am

Your very welcome!
BlueFireZ88
BlueFireZ88
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down