SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old mods widescreen in version 5.2

4 posters

Go down

Old mods widescreen in version 5.2 Empty Old mods widescreen in version 5.2

Post  Doctrine Dark Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:00 am

Hi! First of all I would like to apologize if I created this topic in any wrong session, this is my first post.

I would like to know how I edit the mods of version 5.2 to work in widescreen, is there any way?

The mods in question are CaJNatalie's SoR collections, they do not run in Widescreen when running.

Thanks for all.

Galsia

Back to top Go down

Old mods widescreen in version 5.2 Empty Re: Old mods widescreen in version 5.2

Post  Don Vecta Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:19 am

From what I know, NattyCat has been retired from the scene now and don't plan to update any of her mods. I also don't plan to apart any of mine either.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Security and Doctrine Dark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctrine Dark Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:41 am

NattyCat retired? I didn't know that but thanks for the answer.
Can you tell which mods are being updated to version 5.2 in any topic here on the forum?

Galsia

Security likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  E253MechaShadow Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:09 pm

Nearly all the old mods can only work in 4:3, because otherwise the enemy placement, camera stops and one-screen rooms would be affected.
E253MechaShadow
E253MechaShadow
Galsia

Security likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:45 pm

E253MechaShadow wrote:Nearly all the old mods can only work in 4:3, because otherwise the enemy placement, camera stops and one-screen rooms would be affected.

The enemy positioning is actually handled very well by adding the auto_widescreen file from the resources folder to your mod. Here are the details from the bugtrack.

430. Sormaker: Create an empty file called "auto_widescreen" to allow the game to hack some positions like enemy walking, so the whole SMK stage does not need to be adapted to 16:9 mode.

As regards single-screen rooms, yes, the modder would have to edit the fpgs for 16:9.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctrine Dark Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:42 am

I thought it was wrong with my SoR but it seems to be normal with all mods. Thanks.

Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down