SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elle Color Separation 5.2

Go down

Elle Color Separation 5.2 Empty Elle Color Separation 5.2

Post  Sshadow5001 Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:45 pm

Alright Elle is complete.

The download link contains the edited FPG of Elle and the required Palette files to customize her in game.
All of her Palette files have been remade to work with this FPG. I haven't created any new palettes this time (though might add some at a later date.
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hto9bzp7c9te4eh/Elle_Color_Separation_5.2.7z/file

Also here's a little color guide so you know what colors what.
Elle Color Separation 5.2 Color-Guide


Last edited by Sshadow5001 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

Posts : 172
Join date : 2016-11-13
Location : UK

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Zhinkairi, Security and Puzirkov like this post

Back to top Go down

Elle Color Separation 5.2 Empty Re: Elle Color Separation 5.2

Post  Zhinkairi Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:50 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote:Alright Elle is complete.

The download link contains the edited FPG of Elle and the required Palette files to customize her in game.
All of her Palette files have been remade to work with this FPG. I haven't created any new palettes this time (though might add some at a later date.
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wst86qbrz6kje90/Elle_Color_Separation_5.2.7z/file

Also here's a little color guide so you know what colors what.
Elle Color Separation 5.2 Color-Guide

At least this looks outstanding for now. Plus, I would like to see what I can do once I look into it.
Zhinkairi
Zhinkairi
Galsia

Posts : 36
Join date : 2015-06-29

Back to top Go down

Elle Color Separation 5.2 Empty Re: Elle Color Separation 5.2

Post  Sshadow5001 Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:14 pm

Quickly threw together the old Poison Ivy I did the last time I colour separated .
Elle Color Separation 5.2 Untitl10


Last edited by Sshadow5001 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

Posts : 172
Join date : 2016-11-13
Location : UK

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Zhinkairi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Elle Color Separation 5.2 Empty Re: Elle Color Separation 5.2

Post  Zhinkairi Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:16 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote:Quickly Through together the old Poison Ivy I did the last time I colour separated .
Elle Color Separation 5.2 Untitl10
You did well recoloring with assist of tools. You really are the most experienced editor of this game, and you're the veteran. Smile
Zhinkairi
Zhinkairi
Galsia

Posts : 36
Join date : 2015-06-29

Back to top Go down

Elle Color Separation 5.2 Empty Re: Elle Color Separation 5.2

Post  Sshadow5001 Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:33 pm

Had to reupload because I missed a single frame. Link has been updated.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

Posts : 172
Join date : 2016-11-13
Location : UK

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Zhinkairi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Elle Color Separation 5.2 Empty Re: Elle Color Separation 5.2

Post  Sshadow5001 Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:36 pm

Zhinkairi wrote:
Sshadow5001 wrote:Quickly Through together the old Poison Ivy I did the last time I colour separated .
Elle Color Separation 5.2 Untitl10
You did well recoloring with assist of tools.  You really are the most experienced editor of this game, and you're the veteran. Smile
Oh I barely know anything. what I did was fairly simple but tedious. Also that Poison Ivy I put together was done in game with the color editor. Anyone can do it (If they've unlocked it)
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

Posts : 172
Join date : 2016-11-13
Location : UK

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Zhinkairi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Elle Color Separation 5.2 Empty Re: Elle Color Separation 5.2

Post  Zhinkairi Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:39 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote:
Zhinkairi wrote:
Sshadow5001 wrote:Quickly Through together the old Poison Ivy I did the last time I colour separated .
Elle Color Separation 5.2 Untitl10
You did well recoloring with assist of tools.  You really are the most experienced editor of this game, and you're the veteran. Smile
Oh I barely know anything. what I did was fairly simple but tedious. Also that Poison Ivy I put together was done in game with the color editor. Anyone can do it (If they've unlocked it)
10-4. I'll keep that in mind. I most of the time recolor based from any inspiration on my mind.
Zhinkairi
Zhinkairi
Galsia

Posts : 36
Join date : 2015-06-29

Back to top Go down

Elle Color Separation 5.2 Empty Re: Elle Color Separation 5.2

Post  SORDave Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:42 pm

Interesting,hope to see more breakthroughs about V5.2 but also 5.1 as well.

SORDave
Fog

Posts : 226
Join date : 2015-10-15

Back to top Go down

Elle Color Separation 5.2 Empty Re: Elle Color Separation 5.2

Post  AyanamiRei0 Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:14 am

How would I go around doing this for other characters?

AyanamiRei0
Newbie

Posts : 1
Join date : 2020-12-06

Back to top Go down

Elle Color Separation 5.2 Empty Re: Elle Color Separation 5.2

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum