SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colour Separation for 5.2

4 posters

Go down

Colour Separation for 5.2 Empty Colour Separation for 5.2

Post  Sshadow5001 Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:28 pm

Alright so since 5.2 is out I'm gonna work on more colour separations. I'm gonna redo Elle, Shiva and Max first.

But I want some opinions on some things.

First off with Elle, Her electrical powers are currently a separate colour entirely. however I could make it match the colours of her left wrist and the tip of the whip. this way if you change those colours it'll change the colours of the electricity. or i could just leave it as is and the electricity will always be yellow.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Back to top Go down

Colour Separation for 5.2 Empty Re: Colour Separation for 5.2

Post  Zhinkairi Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:06 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote:Alright so since 5.2 is out I'm gonna work on more colour separations. I'm gonna redo Elle, Shiva and Max first.

First off with Elle, Her electrical powers are currently a separate colour entirely. however I could make it match the colours of her left wrist and the tip of the whip. this way if you change those colours it'll change the colours of the electricity. or i could just leave it as is and the electricity will always be yellow.
This will be excellent. I look forward for Axel, Adam, Skate, Zen, Blaze, Ash, Roo, Rudra and Mr. X color separation in the future. Smile Because there are 12 characters in total. It is very easy to redesign without any confusion. I and hope past version of their characters are in the mix. I would love to see what you can do.
Zhinkairi
Zhinkairi
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:20 pm

Zhinkairi wrote:
Sshadow5001 wrote:Alright so since 5.2 is out I'm gonna work on more colour separations. I'm gonna redo Elle, Shiva and Max first.

This will be excellent. I look forward for Axel, Adam, Skate, Zen, Blaze, Ash, Roo, Rudra and Mr. X color separation in the future. Smile Because there are 12 characters in total. It is very easy to redesign without any confusion. I and hope past version of their characters are in the mix. I would love to see what you can do.

Not guaranteeing I'll do em all. Depends on how difficult it'll be (Shiva SOR3) or if I stop caring about doing it.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

Zhinkairi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Zhinkairi Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:27 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote:
Zhinkairi wrote:

Not guaranteeing I'll do em all. Depends on how difficult it'll be (Shiva SOR3) or if I stop caring about doing it.

There's no rush. Take your time wherever you're redesigning. At least you're already working in process. Smile
Zhinkairi
Zhinkairi
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:12 pm

I've decided to go ahead and change the Yellow and Orange of the whip to the colours of the lightning (Slightly different Yellow and Orange. If ya wanna keep using the yellow and orange lightning just keep the yellow and orange pixels of the whip alone.

So far the only thing I'm changing is the White of the hair (slightly different white) and the White of the whip (another slightly different white) The white of the skin (another slightly different White) and the yellow and orange of the whip (the colour used for her electricity)
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimono Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:56 pm

Hi Sshadow5001, I'm interessed in these color separation. I already separated colors for Mr.X if anyone want to use it and suggested some palettes:
Colour Separation for 5.2 BndBLrF
Colour Separation for 5.2 8t8Fbp7

I finished SOR1 Blaze too (this is my favorite character Smile ):
Colour Separation for 5.2 4DtYyqZ
Colour Separation for 5.2 ZPr6X6v
I will add more palette too and some enemies characters have new moves too.
I hope that we can cooperate together in this hard work.
Kimono
Kimono
Galsia

Zhinkairi and SORDave like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:19 pm

The colour separation for Mr X is incomplete. Some greys for the shirt conflict with the hair.

At this point palettes don't matter. right now we just gotta separate colours that are used for multiple parts of a character.

example
Colour Separation for 5.2 Elle-Colors

Elle uses the same white for her hair, skin, outfit and whip. I've created some alternate whites for 3 of them (Leaving outfit white as an unchangeable colour)

We have a limit of 16 colours we can alter in-game so some colours are gonna be missed. What we will not be able to change is the white of the outfit, the white from the electricity and all the shades of red and orange for when she's on fire.

On another not i noticed that if we can alter her electric attack colour it'll also effect the colour for when she's electrocuted so i'll need to change those colours to slightly different shades of yellow and orange.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:16 am

Moved this to the tutorials sub-forum

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down