Working links for English versions of FPG Edit

Go down

Working links for English versions of FPG Edit Empty Working links for English versions of FPG Edit

Post  Shadow Fist King on Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:13 pm

Hi guys, haven't been on the site in a few years (real-world work and other issues), and am only just starting to get back into the SoRR editing schtick, but I lost my copy of FPG Edit 2005, and now I can't find an English version (the only one I've been able to find is a Russian copy) and none of the links I have seen here on this site work or provide a direct download...can anyone assist with this? Would really appreciate it!

Signal

Back to top Go down

Working links for English versions of FPG Edit Empty Re: Working links for English versions of FPG Edit

Post  Benny26 on Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:43 pm

I will upload a fresh set in the morning and update the links for you. Not at home currently.

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Working links for English versions of FPG Edit Empty Re: Working links for English versions of FPG Edit

Post  Shadow Fist King on Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:51 pm

Benny26 wrote:I will upload a fresh set in the morning and update the links for you. Not at home currently.

Really looking forward to that, thanks. I have a couple of mods that need to be re-done, and I won't be able to do it without FPG Edit. Again, thanks!

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 on Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:47 pm

Link for 2005 has been updated.

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down