SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working links for English versions of FPG Edit

2 posters

Go down

Working links for English versions of FPG Edit Empty Working links for English versions of FPG Edit

Post  Shadow Fist King Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:13 pm

Hi guys, haven't been on the site in a few years (real-world work and other issues), and am only just starting to get back into the SoRR editing schtick, but I lost my copy of FPG Edit 2005, and now I can't find an English version (the only one I've been able to find is a Russian copy) and none of the links I have seen here on this site work or provide a direct download...can anyone assist with this? Would really appreciate it!

Signal

Back to top Go down

Working links for English versions of FPG Edit Empty Re: Working links for English versions of FPG Edit

Post  Benny26 Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:43 pm

I will upload a fresh set in the morning and update the links for you. Not at home currently.

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Working links for English versions of FPG Edit Empty Re: Working links for English versions of FPG Edit

Post  Shadow Fist King Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:51 pm

Benny26 wrote:I will upload a fresh set in the morning and update the links for you. Not at home currently.

Really looking forward to that, thanks. I have a couple of mods that need to be re-done, and I won't be able to do it without FPG Edit. Again, thanks!

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:47 pm

Link for 2005 has been updated.

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down