SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoRR v5.1 - Manhattan Dealers

+2
zakforradio
Puzirkov
6 posters

Go down

SoRR v5.1 - Manhattan Dealers Empty SoRR v5.1 - Manhattan Dealers

Post  Puzirkov Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:09 pm

SoRR v5.1 - Manhattan Dealers by Serrr

Dear friends!!!

Mini-mod in 29 days! Added to the archive: palettes, sounds, etc. (palettes, data).
Operation: Clean Streets.
You are Inspector Harry. Your mission is to restore and destroy the last shipment of drugs in your hands.
street vendors. Confront them, defeat them and confiscate the drugs they carry.
Good luck Harry.😊👍

SoRR v5.1 - Manhattan Dealers P497tj10
SoRR v5.1 - Manhattan Dealers Readme10
LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T0r07_r4InhQcGjxZCaML1-hpgShiBBj/view?usp=drive_open

Now opinions are divided, some like 16-bit graphics, others like the new development of Sega Streets of Rage 4. This is my opinion, but I don’t like Streets of rage 4 of Sega. The fact is that I forever fell in love with 16 bit graphics. I love the Streets of rage mobile game that SEGA released. This is really a masterpiece. Maybe many would agree with me that it was much better for the sega to make the 4th part of the game in 16 bit graphics. Let it be an addon, let it be characters from 2 parts, but let it be.............

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

SoRR v5.1 - Manhattan Dealers Empty Re: SoRR v5.1 - Manhattan Dealers

Post  zakforradio Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:36 am

I agree on this matter, and i've given it a lot of thought. I would probably still play Sor Remake even after the release of Sor4. It is a very complete game.
zakforradio
zakforradio
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:00 am

wow, that looks cool

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Doomerzan Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:55 pm

Puzirkov wrote:

Now opinions are divided, some like 16-bit graphics, others like the new development of Sega Streets of Rage 4. This is my opinion, but I don’t like Streets of rage 4 of Sega. The fact is that I forever fell in love with 16 bit graphics. I love the Streets of rage mobile game that SEGA released. This is really a masterpiece. Maybe many would agree with me that it was much better for the sega to make the 4th part of the game in 16 bit graphics. Let it be an addon, let it be characters from 2 parts, but let it be.............

I would like it if Streets Of Rage 4 kept the original atmosphere and art style of the OG, but the comic book styling they are going for is cool, and no matter the art style the game will probably be really fun and have good mechanics/characters.
Doomerzan
Doomerzan
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Late goodbye Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:44 pm

Puzirkov wrote:

Dear friends!!!

Mini-mod in 29 days! Added to the archive: palettes, sounds, etc. (palettes, data).
Operation: Clean Streets.
You are Inspector Harry. Your mission is to restore and destroy the last shipment of drugs in your hands.
street vendors. Confront them, defeat them and confiscate the drugs they carry.
Good luck Harry.😊👍

Had a lot of fun with that one. I especially liked the fact you created original artwork, populated backgrounds with little animations, and found new ways to use custom events and objects (such as reskinning trolleys as dogs). Personally, i found some screens a bit too convoluted with layers crammed in for decoration, resulting in pathfinding issues with the enemy AI. Nevertheless, a nice new take on the SORR-formula.

The original artwork gave it a different vibe than most mods out there, which mostly rely on ripped artwork. It may not look as "pretty", but i believe adding own backgrounds is a great way to breathe more personality into your creation - and it's not as difficult as many might think.

Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  gravegun Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:46 pm

Nice mod but the artwork is not original. It was lifted off Clean Streets for Amiga and Atari ST.

gravegun
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Late goodbye Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:40 pm

Thanks, i stand corrected. Anyhow, still lots of fun.

Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down