SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORR for PSP

3 posters

Go down

SORR for PSP Empty SORR for PSP

Post  Ducobson Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:59 am

Many people would like to play Streets of Rage Remake v5.1 on PSP, but so far has not been realized no porting noteworthy, the only was to BennuGD but was never completed.

Now it was born on my system to play Streets of Rage on PSP, fully functional for all PSP assembling a custom firmware!
The game system is to connect the PSP to your PC with the USB cable, very useful to keep the battery charged using the relevant option with this custom firmware updated.
You could play with the WLAN connection without having to connect the USB cable, but I personally do not recommend it because the game loses much fluidity becoming quite jerky.
Only recommendation is to play on a PC is not very dated, because it could cause delays to the game.
I made a video on Youtube with the download link and the tutorial on my forum, here goes:

For each question, I reply personally on this topic.
If you want to, as a thank you enough for me like my video for each user that from now on be able to play Sorr on PSP.

Good play!

TUTORIAL & DOWNLOAD
http://streets-of-rage-remake-italian-forum.forumfree.it/?t=70455678

Last edited by Ducobson on Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

SORR for PSP Empty Re: SORR for PSP

Post  Don Vecta Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:24 pm

Oh? How does this work?

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:42 pm

Added. Wink
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:52 pm

So, basically, can't be played without being on USB? As in, can't play Path of Shadow Dancer, Rushing Beat Remake or Adam's Story in the subway?

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:50 pm

Optimum operation is obtained with the USB cable, the program allows the PSP to receive video and audio transmitted from the PC and to play with the buttons of the PSP.
This way you will not have to occupy space on the Memory Stick of the PSP, because all you need is Streets of Rage Remake installed on PCs.
Following my instructions the graphics quality will be excellent, much better on the PSP than on PCs.

I forgot, my settings for operation on the PSP are only valid for the full screen. People used to play with Sorr window, will necessarily have to press Alt + Enter. Very Happy
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:07 pm

With the risk to sound antagonistic, then what's the point in porting a PC game into a portable device if I CAN'T TAKE MY PORTABLE DEVICE ANYWHERE and play it plugged into my PC?

The only viable reason I could think of is to use the PSP as a controller for the PC, because why I'd like to see a tiny screen when I could plug a HDMI cable into my laptop and run it in a widescreen TV?

Anyways, +1 for the effort of trying to port it.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:53 pm

The answer is: for the sake of be able to play on the PSP!
Certainly you can not play at the park or the beach, you have to play at home with PCs with audio and video turned off, but for a holder of Psp lust can play Streets of Rage Remake 5.1 and various mod is absolutely to try and try again.
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  KFCutman Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:06 am

SORR for PSP? Sounds painful.

Anyways, +2 for making a port, -1 because I can't play SORR without it plugged into the PC :c

-teh deemomanz wuz hr3
KFCutman
KFCutman
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down