SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boss music question

3 posters

Go down

Boss music question Empty Boss music question

Post  societyisbabylon Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:19 pm

Hi everyone, I'm making my first mod, and I'm at my first boss, I have him setup to enter at round 3 of a fight, my question is, is it possible to have the boss music play when he enters? I see the "fade into boss theme" but no options on when to trigger it.

societyisbabylon

Back to top Go down

Boss music question Empty Re: Boss music question

Post  vince Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:35 pm

societyisbabylon wrote:Hi everyone, I'm making my first mod, and I'm at my first boss, I have him setup to enter at round 3 of a fight, my question is, is it possible to have the boss music play when he enters? I see the "fade into boss theme" but no options on when to trigger it.
Same thing, you can find this info just exploring the prototype mod:
Spoiler:
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:24 pm

I can explain how this works: You put the icon (identified by a mini-Mr. X next to a treble clef) somewhere and it plays the selected tune when you reach a certain part of the scene. Remember, this only works once and will remain at the current song until the next scene unless additional options have been set to carry on playing the programmed track in the next scene.

This happened while I played the At The Movies mod in the Sunset Riders section; the music will change after taking a step further at the start of that scene.
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down