SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any SORR modders need some custom music for their mod?

3 posters

Go down

Any SORR modders need some custom music for their mod? Empty Any SORR modders need some custom music for their mod?

Post  ilikepeas Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:59 pm

Hello!
Even though SOR4 is out now and that's all nice I am a BIG fan of SORR!

I make music as Tiger Mendoza and have thought about creating my own custom soundtrack for SORR for sometime but I was just wondering if any of you mod creators wanted a custom soundtrack for a mod your working on. If so, leave a note below, message me or get in touch on instagram or twitter @tigermendoza.

If you want to have a listen to my stuff go to my Bandcamp or Spotify.
ilikepeas
ilikepeas
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Any SORR modders need some custom music for their mod? Empty Re: Any SORR modders need some custom music for their mod?

Post  Iceferno Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:49 pm

You could do what I do, make an alternative soundtrack and see how it goes. I started my Streets Of Wrath series (linked in sig) after finding out you can swap out Remake's ogg files.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Any SORR modders need some custom music for their mod? Empty Re: Any SORR modders need some custom music for their mod?

Post  ilikepeas Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:22 am

I did start doing that but the branching nature of the main game (which is great!) made things a bit tricky so thought that maybe a straighter, non branching mod would be a bit easier. Maybe I'll do my own "remix" of another mod though...
ilikepeas
ilikepeas
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:41 pm

Well I basically stuck to the original routes. When SOR3 came around, I just got the Ultimate Mod, since it's more contained (despite some of the stupid boss changes).

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tolle Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:05 pm

ilikepeas wrote:Hello!
Even though SOR4 is out now and that's all nice I am a BIG fan of SORR!

I make music as Tiger Mendoza and have thought about creating my own custom soundtrack for SORR for sometime but I was just wondering if any of you mod creators wanted a custom soundtrack for a mod your working on. If so, leave a note below, message me or get in touch on instagram or twitter @tigermendoza.

If you want to have a listen to my stuff go to my Bandcamp or Spotify.

I heard some of your samples and I really like them. I guess you can always make and publish your SOR-like tracks here, I'm sure many people would like to hear them regardless of possible usage. I created my own soundtrack for my mod (probably publishing it today) and I'm planning to publish the music separately at one point.

Maybe it would be a good idea to have a topic for custom SOR music (I apologize if it already exists), so that we all can publish our stuff there? I believe there are many people who would like to contribute and also it's easier for mod creators to find tracks if they are all in the same place.

Tolle
Galsia

ilikepeas and daniel2221 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  ilikepeas Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:09 pm

Thanks, I really appreciate that.

Here's a sampler playlist of fairly recent stuff that I think could work in SORR https://soundcloud.com/tigermendoza/sets/sorr-sampler/s-vTobaqf6g77?si=255bce64f5af4af9849d65c0de6bb0fd

I'm working on some new stuff at the moment as well.
ilikepeas
ilikepeas
Galsia

bufs and daniel2221 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down