SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOURCES] My sprite packs of enemies/characters for replace some of the repeated in SORR V5!!!

2 posters

Go down

[RESOURCES] My sprite packs of enemies/characters for replace some of the repeated in SORR V5!!! Empty [RESOURCES] My sprite packs of enemies/characters for replace some of the repeated in SORR V5!!!

Post  Adrimus Mon May 28, 2018 11:09 pm

Hi all!
Today i made a post, asking for help, about how to replace some of the repeated enemies in the .fpg of SORR v5 like sor3 garcias, donovans or signals thus we can have more variety. Later i decided to share those sprites for you in case you want to do it by yourselves.  Very Happy
I will upload/share here the sprites i made/edited for SORR v4 and V5 and some of/for the SOR2 SOR2SW hacks i made.  Cool
I will upload them in packs for the ones interested in mods for SORR. Enjoy and credits when used.

Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation Note:  Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation  Arrow
In case that i see if the days have passed and nobody offered help or had made a .fpg with the sprites i posted here i will stop posting more of the ones i made and haven't uploaded yet because i don't want them just to be leeched like the others i posted and i will remove them from here. I hope you understand this.

Here they are some of them>
REMOVED

Last edited by Adrimus on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:30 am; edited 3 times in total

Adrimus
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

[RESOURCES] My sprite packs of enemies/characters for replace some of the repeated in SORR V5!!! Empty Re: [RESOURCES] My sprite packs of enemies/characters for replace some of the repeated in SORR V5!!!

Post  Don Vecta Tue May 29, 2018 3:57 pm

Wow, quite awesome!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down