SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maz Version4

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  SpideyKeiiti Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:47 pm

SORDave wrote:Hmmm,I think it looks great. Smile

Keep up the great work,hope it gets done soon?

It depends, someone still need to implement these sprites into the FPG file for me Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
Maz Version4 - Page 4 A967644a6cc73176b4136c3288c177da
Drive That Funky Soul
SpideyKeiiti
SpideyKeiiti
Galsia

Posts : 43
Join date : 2020-08-06
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  SORDave Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:51 pm

It depends, someone still need to implement these sprites into the FPG file for me Very Happy Very Happy [/quote]

Lol true XD hope you can find someone then Smile

SORDave
Fog

Posts : 220
Join date : 2015-10-15

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  daniel2221 Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:35 am

I created new sprites for stand grab attack, final combo and stand jump attack.

The grab attack can hit more enemies ahead.
The jump attack can hit enemies in two directions.
In the final combo, initially I tried to use the other version, but the hitboxes didn't hit back and front, I tried a lot but I couldn't, so i changed the properties to hit just ahead, but with more range. For more range in the sprites i created a speed effect similar to Adam's double kick.

Maz Version4 - Page 4 Untitl14

daniel2221
daniel2221
Donovan

Posts : 52
Join date : 2020-03-08
Location : Brazil

http://www.deviantart.com/daniel2221

SORDave, zakforradio, Puzirkov and RicardoXI like this post

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  SORDave Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:42 am

daniel2221 wrote:I created new sprites for stand grab attack, final combo and stand jump attack.

The grab attack can hit more enemies ahead.
The jump attack can hit enemies in two directions.
In the final combo, initially I tried to use the other version, but the hitboxes didn't hit back and front, I tried a lot but I couldn't, so i changed the properties to hit just ahead, but with more range. For more range in the sprites i created a speed effect similar to Adam's double kick.

Maz Version4 - Page 4 Untitl14


Dude,they look sick!

SORDave
Fog

Posts : 220
Join date : 2015-10-15

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  zakforradio Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:31 am

SpideyKeiiti wrote:Hey Guys!

I did the recolor from Maz V4 colors to V5 using the Python stuff, it took a time to list all colors to be replaced, it seens Maz V4 got 20 colors and V5 17 colors.

Anyway, Here is her Bike, Bat and Sword Attacks, I wanted to make a Haomaru reference to her sword and bat attack ^^

Edit: Fixed her glove color in frame 268 missing

Maz Version4 - Page 4 Bat_at13
Maz Version4 - Page 4 Maz_bi12
Maz Version4 - Page 4 Maz_sp11


Let me know what you guys think


Python List RGB code below as trivia and other utilities
Code:

# Colors to be replaced
i_rgb = [
[0, 0, 8]
,[16, 20, 16]
,[32, 32, 32]
,[32, 36, 32]
,[48, 48, 48]
,[48, 52, 48]
,[64, 12, 8]
,[72, 72, 72]
,[96, 32, 0]
,[96, 96, 96]
,[120, 88, 32]
,[160, 20, 24]
,[160, 96, 32]
,[184, 160, 40]
,[208, 200, 136]
,[224, 160, 96]
,[224, 224, 224]
,[232, 28, 32]
,[232, 132, 136]
,[248, 248, 240]
]

o_rgb = [
[0, 0, 4]
,[16, 20, 16]
,[32, 32, 32]
,[32, 32, 32]
,[36, 36, 36]
,[64, 64, 64]
,[88, 0, 0]    
,[64, 64, 64]
,[96, 32, 0]
,[96, 96, 96]
,[160, 96, 32]
,[160, 52, 0]
,[160, 96, 32]
,[224, 128, 8]
,[216, 200, 168]
,[224, 160, 96]
,[232, 232, 232]
,[248, 36, 24]
,[240, 136, 168]
,[248, 248, 248]]

Hey Spidey, I wanted to ask you what program you use to make sprites? It's very inspiring
zakforradio
zakforradio
Signal

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-11-14

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  zakforradio Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:35 am

SORDave wrote:It depends, someone still need to implement these sprites into the FPG file for me Very Happy Very Happy

Lol true XD hope you can find someone then Smile[/quote]

daniel2221 will implement, he is very good with All around SoRR Character. Then we will all have Joy for the best character on the whole forum!
zakforradio
zakforradio
Signal

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-11-14

Puzirkov and daniel2221 like this post

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  SpideyKeiiti Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:19 pm

zakforradio wrote:
Hey Spidey, I wanted to ask you what program you use to make sprites? It's very inspiring

I use the Windows 10 Paint, Photoshop CS6 and for that case of changing colors, I used a Python script done by me that replace colors.
Soon I'll record a video showing these scripts in action.

_________________
Maz Version4 - Page 4 A967644a6cc73176b4136c3288c177da
Drive That Funky Soul
SpideyKeiiti
SpideyKeiiti
Galsia

Posts : 43
Join date : 2020-08-06
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  SORDave Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:29 pm

zakforradio wrote:
SORDave wrote:It depends, someone still need to implement these sprites into the FPG file for me Very Happy Very Happy

Lol true XD hope you can find someone then Smile

daniel2221 will implement, he is very good with All around SoRR Character. Then we will all have Joy for the best character on the whole forum![/quote]

Ah,thanks for the heads up XD

SORDave
Fog

Posts : 220
Join date : 2015-10-15

zakforradio, Puzirkov and SpideyKeiiti like this post

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  zakforradio Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:16 pm

Hello friends, once again. It's been a long time coming. But the final version of Maz is out now! I will update the links on the topic above. After many years of work, first with Zak, and then Puzir, and Serrr. Original sprites by Lu-Kwik but conversion by Zakforradio and many many others! This Mod was then taken to the next level by daniel2221 and SpideyKeiiti. It could have not been done without them. And what is the result? Control points that would even make Bombergames himself proud. And all dash, 3-star, motorcycle sprites completed until the very end. Enjoy all SoRR v5.1 players. And for 5.2 no worries, we will unlock the secrets soon enough!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mLSqB1hlh6T3wXPzqBRySjlMJT5O58nF/view?usp=sharing
zakforradio
zakforradio
Signal

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-11-14

Zhinkairi, daniel2221 and SpideyKeiiti like this post

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  Sshadow5001 Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:24 pm

zakforradio wrote:Hello friends, once again. It's been a long time coming. But the final version of Maz is out now! I will update the links on the topic above. After many years of work, first with Zak, and then Puzir, and Serrr. Original sprites by Lu-Kwik but conversion by Zakforradio and many many others! This Mod was then taken to the next level by daniel2221 and SpideyKeiiti. It could have not been done without them. And what is the result? Control points that would even make Bombergames himself proud. And all dash, 3-star, motorcycle sprites completed until the very end. Enjoy all SoRR v5.1 players. And for 5.2 no worries, we will unlock the secrets soon enough!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mLSqB1hlh6T3wXPzqBRySjlMJT5O58nF/view?usp=sharing
What character is Maz replacing? And does it alter contact points?
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

Posts : 171
Join date : 2016-11-13
Location : UK

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  Zhinkairi Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:14 pm

zakforradio wrote:Hello friends, once again. It's been a long time coming. But the final version of Maz is out now! I will update the links on the topic above. After many years of work, first with Zak, and then Puzir, and Serrr. Original sprites by Lu-Kwik but conversion by Zakforradio and many many others! This Mod was then taken to the next level by daniel2221 and SpideyKeiiti. It could have not been done without them. And what is the result? Control points that would even make Bombergames himself proud. And all dash, 3-star, motorcycle sprites completed until the very end. Enjoy all SoRR v5.1 players. And for 5.2 no worries, we will unlock the secrets soon enough!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mLSqB1hlh6T3wXPzqBRySjlMJT5O58nF/view?usp=sharing
Is this going straight to 5.2 version of SORR? This looks lit.
Zhinkairi
Zhinkairi
Galsia

Posts : 36
Join date : 2015-06-29

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  SpideyKeiiti Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:38 am

I Hope people like the Maz.. I think we mantain her legacy being one of the few most complete original character mods. Maybe Lu-kwik could give his opinion about It.

Btw, please add me and Daniel on the team alongside with you, Puzir and serrr on your First Topic Zak.

_________________
Maz Version4 - Page 4 A967644a6cc73176b4136c3288c177da
Drive That Funky Soul
SpideyKeiiti
SpideyKeiiti
Galsia

Posts : 43
Join date : 2020-08-06
Location : Brazil

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  SORDave Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:41 am

SpideyKeiiti wrote:I Hope people like the Maz.. I think we mantain her legacy being one of the few most complete original character mods. Maybe Lu-kwik could give his opinion about It.

Btw, please add me and Daniel on the team alongside with you, Puzir and serrr on your First Topic Zak.

I'll try her out in the old version of SORR. Smile

Also Spidey,I wish you best of luck with the Beta Zan sprites.

SORDave
Fog

Posts : 220
Join date : 2015-10-15

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  zakforradio Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:05 pm

SpideyKeiiti wrote:I Hope people like the Maz.. I think we mantain her legacy being one of the few most complete original character mods. Maybe Lu-kwik could give his opinion about It.

Btw, please add me and Daniel on the team alongside with you, Puzir and serrr on your First Topic Zak.

Ok done
zakforradio
zakforradio
Signal

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-11-14

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum