SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maz Version4

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  daniel2221 on Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:10 pm

I created new sprites for the back attack, it is very useful to avoid several attacks. In addition, it has a slightly longer range than the previous attack.

https://youtu.be/hWMJsM5k_E8
daniel2221
daniel2221
Galsia

Posts : 32
Join date : 2020-03-08
Location : Brazil

http://www.deviantart.com/daniel2221

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  SpideyKeiiti on Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:36 am

daniel2221 wrote:I created new sprites for the back attack, it is very useful to avoid several attacks. In addition, it has a slightly longer range than the previous attack.

https://youtu.be/hWMJsM5k_E8

You did a nice job Daniel!
Too bad I'm busy with the Axel SOR1 sprites, I wanted to help with the Maz remaining sprites Doubtful  
btw I've watched your Axel SOR1 Resized sprite in devianART before knowing you in this forum, what a coincidence.

_________________
Maz Version4 - Page 2 A967644a6cc73176b4136c3288c177da
Drive That Funky Soul
SpideyKeiiti
SpideyKeiiti
Galsia

Posts : 18
Join date : 2020-08-06
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  zakforradio on Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:55 pm

SpideyKeiiti: Yea Spidey, good one, those sprites seem to match a lot. And it's a perfect fit. If you need help with SmartFPG or Denoiser just let me know!
zakforradio
zakforradio
Donovan

Posts : 90
Join date : 2016-11-14

SpideyKeiiti likes this post

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  daniel2221 on Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:40 pm

Spydey, i hope you finish your Axel. I look forward to seeing the result.
I didn't expect anyone here to know my arts before I joined the forum ^—^
In all my SOR sprites deviations I put links to videos showing how they were made, you can learn something from them to improve your Axel's sprites.
daniel2221
daniel2221
Galsia

Posts : 32
Join date : 2020-03-08
Location : Brazil

http://www.deviantart.com/daniel2221

SpideyKeiiti likes this post

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  SpideyKeiiti on Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:50 am

daniel2221 wrote:Spydey, i hope you finish your Axel. I look forward to seeing the result.
I didn't expect anyone here to know my arts before I joined the forum ^—^
In all my SOR sprites deviations I put links to videos showing how they were made, you can learn something from them to improve your Axel's sprites.


Zak, about the FPG editor and denoiser I'm not needing for the moment, Rain shared the files so it became easier to know what sprites remains to do. Anyway thanks!

I saw the video daniel, I'll use the technique for other things, but not this Axel, because I want to give him a LOW Res possible to be SOR1 style ^^
And yeah, I hope I finish at least the sprites, then I can do other contributions like Maz

I think you guys already know, Puzir IS THE MAN implementing the sprites in game Very Happy Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiYvPudsE2g

_________________
Maz Version4 - Page 2 A967644a6cc73176b4136c3288c177da
Drive That Funky Soul
SpideyKeiiti
SpideyKeiiti
Galsia

Posts : 18
Join date : 2020-08-06
Location : Brazil

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  zakforradio on Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:56 pm

These are like "the lost sprites" for Axel. It was so old that the link went down and ALLancer Evolution X was the only one who had a copy. Then he was inactive on YouTube for 3 years. So there was no way to track him down. Then like a miracle he was able to share the sprites once more. Yup, I guess this is the sprites for Axel that everyone has dreamed of
zakforradio
zakforradio
Donovan

Posts : 90
Join date : 2016-11-14

SpideyKeiiti likes this post

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  SpideyKeiiti on Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:17 pm

zakforradio wrote:These are like "the lost sprites" for Axel. It was so old that the link went down and ALLancer Evolution X was the only one who had a copy. Then he was inactive on YouTube for 3 years. So there was no way to track him down. Then like a miracle he was able to share the sprites once more. Yup, I guess this is the sprites for Axel that everyone has dreamed of

Just to say, I'm the "ALLancer Evolution X" and "Allan xD" too if you don't know. I don't have this mod anymore since 2011, so I decided to recreate a "replica" Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
Maz Version4 - Page 2 A967644a6cc73176b4136c3288c177da
Drive That Funky Soul
SpideyKeiiti
SpideyKeiiti
Galsia

Posts : 18
Join date : 2020-08-06
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  zakforradio on Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:54 pm

Oh, this is crazy, what's up ALLancer Evolution X? I didn't know you were on this forum already. Recreate the Mod? Wow, I could not imagine how this is done. So you actually lost it? So now we create a new edition? Nice to know... and good luck to you.

daniel2221: Is this a Maz color change? This looks f___ing awesome!

https://youtu.be/hWMJsM5k_E8
zakforradio
zakforradio
Donovan

Posts : 90
Join date : 2016-11-14

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  SpideyKeiiti on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:40 pm

zakforradio wrote:Oh, this is crazy, what's up ALLancer Evolution X? I didn't know you were on this forum already. Recreate the Mod? Wow, I could not imagine how this is done. So you actually lost it? So now we create a new edition? Nice to know... and good luck to you.

daniel2221: Is this a Maz color change? This looks f___ing awesome!

https://youtu.be/hWMJsM5k_E8

I'm fine Zak, how about u?
I lost it and I think nobody got it back in the day because the mod was released near V5 release Sad.

I liked axel's sprites but I disliked it being a blaze mod, it replaces her voices for the axel ones, so Electra and other female enemies got Axel's voice too.

Well, in the start, I decided to take screenshots from my old video and then get axel pics, but of course it would never work, so I got his spritesheet in the internet and I tried to make a replica of lu-kwik work but it didn't look good, then I got my own style of making it.
I catch his blue fire idea and create the sprites using SOR3 as base instead SOR2... and lets see how'll be the final result Wink


_________________
Maz Version4 - Page 2 A967644a6cc73176b4136c3288c177da
Drive That Funky Soul
SpideyKeiiti
SpideyKeiiti
Galsia

Posts : 18
Join date : 2020-08-06
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  zakforradio on Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:22 am

This is really nice to know your technique. Thanks for sharing. I also dreamed of taking screenshots from the Zan beta on YouTube, and recreating that character again. But as you said, its near impossible. maybe it would be possible redraw Zan beta? Oh well
zakforradio
zakforradio
Donovan

Posts : 90
Join date : 2016-11-14

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  SpideyKeiiti on Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:34 pm

zakforradio wrote:This is really nice to know your technique. Thanks for sharing. I also dreamed of taking screenshots from the Zan beta on YouTube, and recreating that character again. But as you said, its near impossible. maybe it would be possible redraw Zan beta? Oh well

Recover Zan Beta is a good idea, I really liked his old design, why I never thought doing that? Hahahaha. Yes it is possible to redraw an replica of it, not 100% accurate, like that recover of sor1 beta enemies that someone did

_________________
Maz Version4 - Page 2 A967644a6cc73176b4136c3288c177da
Drive That Funky Soul
SpideyKeiiti
SpideyKeiiti
Galsia

Posts : 18
Join date : 2020-08-06
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  SORDave on Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:44 pm

I would love to see Beta Zan recovered I can imagine as a Data skin & heck even some unused enemies from the earlier versions of the Streets of Rage games,the Genesis ones of course. Smile

SORDave
Galsia

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-10-15

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  SpideyKeiiti on Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:44 am

Did a little improvement of my previous sprite. I still need to get her "pattern"
Hope you guys liked it ^^
Maz Version4 - Page 2 Maz_sp10

_________________
Maz Version4 - Page 2 A967644a6cc73176b4136c3288c177da
Drive That Funky Soul
SpideyKeiiti
SpideyKeiiti
Galsia

Posts : 18
Join date : 2020-08-06
Location : Brazil

daniel2221 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  Puzirkov on Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:49 pm

SpideyKeiiti wrote:Did a little improvement of my previous sprite. I still need to get her "pattern"
Hope you guys liked it ^^
Maz Version4 - Page 2 Maz_sp10
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Well Done)))

_________________
Maz Version4 - Page 2 2k9yf310
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Fog

Posts : 200
Join date : 2016-11-28
Location : Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  Puzirkov on Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:21 pm

daniel2221 wrote:Zakforradio, this is a link to my folder that contains some characters. You can find Maz here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1g7hv-NlSbdW26NRR-OvfZN0S6exLrreG

I edited sprites for the moves: "forward + special", "star moves" and the second combo attack.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vFhRKnDBN5k_jNMl1om54PwsVWiDXxXR/view?usp=sharing
Link 2. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1630kTwEeFeZksKGMPmaj-knFL7fYA2rf/view
Friends, check it out, this is one Russian Ilya Basenko together with Serrr. A very interesting thing, I think everyone will like it
Write your opinion, save this thing Very Happy

_________________
Maz Version4 - Page 2 2k9yf310
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Fog

Posts : 200
Join date : 2016-11-28
Location : Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  SORDave on Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:10 pm

Hey that Maz data skin looks great so far,keep it up. Smile

SORDave
Galsia

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-10-15

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  zakforradio on Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:11 pm

SpideyKeiiti: You are the man for doing those Maz sprites. Once they are added to the character, it will be the perfect version. You have contributed big time. I can't wait to see those in action.

Puzirkov: I'm trying out the Mona characters now.

Hey guys, just in case you are wondering what i mean about Zan beta, watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KBYvykt0-U

And if you are wondering about old enemies watch this video and look 9:07 minutes into it.
If only they could be copied from the video and transferred to the actual game!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUixqru2NlI

And here is another old video that has a great characters select 30 seconds into it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N1LoM9NxVY
zakforradio
zakforradio
Donovan

Posts : 90
Join date : 2016-11-14

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  zakforradio on Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:25 pm

https://prnt.sc/ul6kcg
^Check out this Mona, she is damn good
zakforradio
zakforradio
Donovan

Posts : 90
Join date : 2016-11-14

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  SpideyKeiiti on Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:30 pm

zakforradio wrote:SpideyKeiiti: You are the man for doing those Maz sprites. Once they are added to the character, it will be the perfect version. You have contributed big time. I can't wait to see those in action.

Puzirkov: I'm trying out the Mona characters now.

Hey guys, just in case you are wondering what i mean about Zan beta, watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KBYvykt0-U

And if you are wondering about old enemies watch this video and look 9:07 minutes into it.
If only they could be copied from the video and transferred to the actual game!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUixqru2NlI

And here is another old video that has a great characters select 30 seconds into it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N1LoM9NxVY
Thanks Zak and Puzir, I hope the original creator see this someday Very Happy This weekend I think I'll be finishing the bat sprites, and I extract her bike sprites from V4 to V5, now still remains to change her colors and draw the other ones.

I'm so happy that a snapshot of sor online is avaiable, you can see how the old enemies would look like thanks for JoyJoyFulRabbit.
https://web.archive.org/web/20120628135757/http://soronline.net/sor1_beta.htm

I noticed that Axel's SOR1 remake non-directional jump kick was based on his beta jump kick sprite and we got a fat guy as enemy too.

_________________
Maz Version4 - Page 2 A967644a6cc73176b4136c3288c177da
Drive That Funky Soul
SpideyKeiiti
SpideyKeiiti
Galsia

Posts : 18
Join date : 2020-08-06
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  SORDave on Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:34 pm

Yeah Spideykeiiti is really doing a bang up job on them. Smile

Man I wish Beta Zan was restored but I guess it'll never happen,I hope one day it will.

Plus I think restored versions of Garcia & Y.Signal would be fricken dope! Very Happy


SORDave
Galsia

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-10-15

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  zakforradio Yesterday at 10:56 am

SpideyKeiiti: Thank you for bringing this to my attention, i've never seen this. JoyJoyfulRabbit Did do a good job on recreating those sprites. Props to him how he was able to make it from a video, then into reality
zakforradio
zakforradio
Donovan

Posts : 90
Join date : 2016-11-14

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  SORDave Yesterday at 4:15 pm

I wonder if someone will be able to create custom animations for these unused sprites or character skins?

SORDave
Galsia

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-10-15

Back to top Go down

Maz Version4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Maz Version4

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum