SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any chance to Golden Ax Remake 5.1?

5 posters

Go down

Any chance to Golden Ax Remake 5.1? Empty Any chance to Golden Ax Remake 5.1?

Post  galaxcius Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:34 pm

Any chance to
Golden Ax Remake 5.1?

Hello!
I wonder if any developer of Streets Of Rage Remake 5.1 felt in their heart to do such a good job focusing on Golden Ax? With all the remasterialization of characters, songs, new characters in order to raise this super classic making it as good as the Streets of Rage Remake. Humanity thanks everyone for having done this masterpiece! =)
galaxcius
galaxcius

Back to top Go down

Any chance to Golden Ax Remake 5.1? Empty Re: Any chance to Golden Ax Remake 5.1?

Post  Don Vecta Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:05 pm

No.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Any chance to Golden Ax Remake 5.1? Empty Re: Any chance to Golden Ax Remake 5.1?

Post  Security Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:28 pm

galaxcius wrote:Any chance to
Golden Ax Remake 5.1?

Hello!
I wonder if any developer of Streets Of Rage Remake 5.1 felt in their heart to do such a good job focusing on Golden Ax? With all the remasterialization of characters, songs, new characters in order to raise this super classic making it as good as the Streets of Rage Remake. Humanity thanks everyone for having done this masterpiece! =)

Sega Australia had been working on a remake crossover of 4 classic series, including Golden Axe and Streets of Rage. It was in Alpha Prototype, when they pulled the plug. Shortly after, they closed down their Australia department, too.

There are some Golden Axe fangames out there, but unfortunately, nowhere near the level of quality that SorR5.1 has. Try Golden Axe Myth (something like a prequel).
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:47 am

There is a Golden Axe mod for SoRR. I tried it but got stuck in the second level, I think? There's an area where you have to jump down and it bugged out for me (presumably because I played it on Remake v5.0a).

As for remakes, there's a very underwhelming one on SEGA Classics Collection for PS2 (though the Space Harrier one is epic).

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:24 am

in order for there to be a v5.1 there must be a v1-5.0 Suspect
a little strange opening a request topic for an entire game. I like the idea of a Golden Axe Remake. I played around with the idea using GA:RoDA sprites once upon a time.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down