SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOR Resurrection: DS V1.1 (UPDATED PATCH)

+6
Pleiades7
moebus
Don Vecta
iceweb38
TheWolfe
SORFan1516
10 posters

Go down

SOR Resurrection: DS V1.1 (UPDATED PATCH) Empty SOR Resurrection: DS V1.1 (UPDATED PATCH)

Post  SORFan1516 Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:22 am

WARNING: SORR VERSION 5.1 IS REQUIRED TO PLAY. THERE ARE CERTAIN ELEMENTS IN THIS GAME THAT WON'T WORK ON PREVIOUS VERSION.

SOR Resurrection: DS V1.1 (UPDATED PATCH) NJklLmO
SOR Resurrection: DS V1.1 (UPDATED PATCH) E9ECLx4
SOR Resurrection: DS V1.1 (UPDATED PATCH) Kl3robJ
SOR Resurrection: DS V1.1 (UPDATED PATCH) 9nZVZ9Q

Well, it's finally here and ready to be played! I want to apologize again for the long delay, I ran into a lot of problems that I wanted to fix and optimize the game to its best (like scaling enemies for each difficulty) before I released it. I guess if I make another mod I will just release it "when it's done." Razz

It has been many years since the last battle, and recently crime waves have been occurring at an alarming rate in the city. And on top of that, Dr. Dahm, a former scientist with the Syndicate, has escaped from prison! Join Axel and his partners as they combat through the streets of rage once more and help them search for the evil scientist before he can do more horrific events! You will searching hard as you go through a complex HUB system trying to find the mad scientist on different routes. Stop him now before it's too late!

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

DS V1.1:
https://mega.nz/#!71VRDbhR!JrRc3vxiZtzL9BFQHn4PAMhS3rTWgUthIm8Ec-7y69g

DS V1.1 Patch (Files Only):
https://mega.nz/#!uxkFRIDS!uukSiq6Sesdnu7EvyyVF5b4dzxtFEHkpjfN0FaZHKjU

Drop these files in the main DS directory and replace the old files with these new ones if you have V1.0.

Changes made for V1.1 (Spoilers):
Spoiler:

If anyone needs a mirror or can provide one, let me know and thank you in advance! Smile

Last edited by SORFan1516 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:11 pm; edited 7 times in total
SORFan1516
SORFan1516
Galsia

Back to top Go down

SOR Resurrection: DS V1.1 (UPDATED PATCH) Empty Re: SOR Resurrection: DS V1.1 (UPDATED PATCH)

Post  TheWolfe Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Let's give this a go!

Downloading.
TheWolfe
TheWolfe
Galsia

Back to top Go down

SOR Resurrection: DS V1.1 (UPDATED PATCH) Empty Re: SOR Resurrection: DS V1.1 (UPDATED PATCH)

Post  TheWolfe Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:36 am

Note: To anyone playing this, make sure you input the password in all caps and with spaces/punctuation.

And my personal response to this? Well, personally...

Spoiler:
TheWolfe
TheWolfe
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  SORFan1516 Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:32 pm

TheWolfe wrote:Note: To anyone playing this, make sure you input the password in all caps and with spaces/punctuation.

And my personal response to this? Well, personally...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And yes, put the password in all caps when you are typing it in and type everything you see after the ":" Sorry about that. Embarassed

Anyways, I have released a new patch for this game. Read the spoilers below if you want to know what was changed.
Spoiler:

Download the patch only here: https://mega.co.nz/#!O88mhbxS!uukSiq6Sesdnu7EvyyVF5b4dzxtFEHkpjfN0FaZHKjU

Drop these files in the main DS directory and replace the old files with these new ones.

Or download the whole game with the patch already included here if you haven't downloaded it already: https://mega.co.nz/#!TwNmjabJ!JrRc3vxiZtzL9BFQHn4PAMhS3rTWgUthIm8Ec-7y69g
SORFan1516
SORFan1516
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:26 pm

What seems like a bizarroid mod at the beginning starts to make sense once you get to complete every path.

Spoiler:

Regarding the stages, while I wasn't particularly impressed with the Golden Axe stages, the bamboos and city ones however are nice! Bamboo and bay bridge are definitely my favorites and the Over the bay remix set a nice mood. A shame I still can't remember who made that remix.

Also,
Spoiler:

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SORFan1516 Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:54 pm

iceweb38 wrote:Also,
Spoiler:

SOR Resurrection: DS V1.1 (UPDATED PATCH) 18hukrhxiy5angif
SORFan1516
SORFan1516
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:34 am

Downloading....

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  SORFan1516 Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:18 pm

Anyone else play this yet? Smile
SORFan1516
SORFan1516
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  moebus Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:51 pm

Hi all, I'm just registred but I follow this forum for a long, long time ^^.
What a great mod, so original !

But I've got the words for the password but no interface where enter them Doubtful
Have I missed something ?

Thx and again congratulation for this mod.

moebus

Back to top Go down

Post  SORFan1516 Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:49 pm

moebus wrote:Hi all, I'm just registred but I follow this forum for a long, long time ^^.

But I've got the words for the password but no interface where enter them Doubtful

Thanks moebus! Very Happy

You have to enter the password when you try to extract the secret.rar file. Do it in CAPS too. There will be instructions on what to do when within the .rar file. Smile
SORFan1516
SORFan1516
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  moebus Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:20 pm

Aaaah I understood ^^
Here we go Smile !

moebus

Back to top Go down

Post  Pleiades7 Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:21 pm

SORFan1516 wrote:
moebus wrote:Hi all, I'm just registred but I follow this forum for a long, long time ^^.

Thanks moebus! Very Happy

You have to enter the password when you try to extract the secret.rar file. Do it in CAPS too. There will be instructions on what to do when within the .rar file. Smile

You have a scene or two I might be interested in repurposing as a resource for a mod I'm working on. Would you be okay with that if I give you credit in my mod? It is the bamboo scene. It is a custom design or did you rip it from elsewhere - I want to give credit where credit is due.
Pleiades7
Pleiades7
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon May 11, 2015 4:15 pm

Okay, I'm finally being able to play this babe.

Couple of issues in and there:

• There's a problem of transparencies in the foreground of stage 1. The "black" areas of the stoplights (both the pedestrian and the vehicles) are in full black 0 0 0.
  • Same issue in the theater, check the Our Feature Presentation has pure black, too.
  • I want to think the ruined city's large, pixelated street inside the "trailer" is like this on purpose... otherwise, it looks awful.
  • I super LOVED the first stage, however, try to design the doors and windows to fit the human proportion within the game: they are all too tall of them. Razz
  • Inside the plane, your foreground is not completely clipped to the ground, there's one pixel of transparency at the bottom. To avoid this problem, make sure your foreground size is always an uneven number (1, 3, 5, etc.), if the size of the layer ends in even number, leave one empty space at the top. This way, the foreground will clip at the bottom as it should.

I don't want to be biased, but it's pretty awesome! Smile

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Laucorn Tue May 12, 2015 4:12 am

This is a short but fun mod to play, I can tell alot of effort was put into it. The way to unlock the ending was pretty clever too.

I loved the first stage myself. May I have permission to use it for some testing purposes for a mod, I'm working on? It would fit perfectly before the Go Straight area in SOR2.

AKA Mister X Neo
Laucorn
Laucorn
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  SORFan1516 Wed May 13, 2015 11:37 pm

Well, it's been about a month since release, so I might as well make it official. DS is a Demo Sampler for SOR Resurrection.

SOR Resurrection: DS V1.1 (UPDATED PATCH) Mask

If you haven't figured it out yet, this is actually Saven. SORFan1516 is a lie. Razz

Thanks to everyone who has played this demo. I wanted to make this for a couple reasons. One, there weren't many new mods (at the time) that weren't coming out and it seemed like that 5.1's new features were going to go to waste. Also, I wanted to get a good idea of what people liked and disliked about this mod as I continue development on SOR Resurrection. SOR Resurrection still has some ways to go before completion, so I wanted to use this demo as a conceptual experiment for things you might see in the real game (like a HUB section where levels change depending on what you choose first, or second, etc.) I got some good ideas of what people like, got stuck on, and didn't like from this demo so it helped me out a lot as make improvements on the game and try to make it the best it can be. Smile

Now, as far as questions I haven't answered yet are concerned:

Pleiades7 wrote:You have a scene or two I might be interested in repurposing as a resource for a mod I'm working on. Would you be okay with that if I give you credit in my mod? It is the bamboo scene. It is a custom design or did you rip it from elsewhere - I want to give credit where credit is due.

Yes, you can use the scene if you need to. It is customized and altered from the actual game, but it is mainly from Samurai Shodown....3 I think? I can't remember which one it was from, but it was from a Samurai Shodown game, but I think that was the one I used it from. Everything in that level except for the SOR3 dojo came from that game.

Don Vecta wrote:There's a problem of transparencies in the foreground of stage 1. The "black" areas of the stoplights (both the pedestrian and the vehicles) are in full black 0 0 0.

Yep, this is something I noticed when I first made the stage. I am just too lazy to edit it at the moment. But I will get on that. Surprised no one else has mentioned it to me sooner. Razz

Don Vecta wrote:Same issue in the theater, check the Our Feature Presentation has pure black, too.

Didn't notice this one, but I don't think I will use it in the final game as it was specifically made for the demo, but I will keep an eye out just in case I do use it in SOR Resurrection for some reason.

Don Vecta wrote:I want to think the ruined city's large, pixelated street inside the "trailer" is like this on purpose... otherwise, it looks awful.

It will be changed in the final game, I just used it in the trailer because I didn't really want to make a brand new scene for something that would be used for a few seconds. But yeah, that was the first stage I ever built for SOR Resurrection, doesn't it show? Laughing

Don Vecta wrote:I super LOVED the first stage, however, try to design the doors and windows to fit the human proportion within the game: they are all too tall of them. Razz

Noted.

Don Vecta wrote:Inside the plane, your foreground is not completely clipped to the ground, there's one pixel of transparency at the bottom. To avoid this problem, make sure your foreground size is always an uneven number (1, 3, 5, etc.), if the size of the layer ends in even number, leave one empty space at the top. This way, the foreground will clip at the bottom as it should.

Noted too, thanks man. Smile

Don Vecta wrote:I don't want to be biased, but it's pretty awesome! Smile

Very Happy

[quote="Laucorn]This is a short but fun mod to play, I can tell alot of effort was put into it. The way to unlock the ending was pretty clever too.

I loved the first stage myself. May I have permission to use it for some testing purposes for a mod, I'm working on? It would fit perfectly before the Go Straight area in SOR2.[/quote]

Yep, permission granted.

Thanks again guys! I will try to periodically give news on SOR Resurrection in the future. I feel a lot better about the mod after taking a long break away from the game. Very Happy
SORFan1516
SORFan1516
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laucorn Thu May 14, 2015 3:14 am

I'll admit it, you fooled silly old Laucorn. But yeah the mod came out nicely. I loved the trailer, you did a great job. Looking forward to working with you more on it. Keep me in the loop of what you want done, dude.

AKA Mister X Neo
Laucorn
Laucorn
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:13 pm

The links to this mod have been updated. Don't know what happened to the original ones, but they became invalid even though the mods were never deleted. Neutral

But yeah, for those who were still interested in the game, you should be able to download it now.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  celestinx Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:32 am

Saven wrote:The links to this mod have been updated. Don't know what happened to the original ones, but they became invalid even though the mods were never deleted. Neutral

But yeah, for those who were still interested in the game, you should be able to download it now.

Great thanks, this mod link works.
celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:35 am

celestinx wrote:
Saven wrote:The links to this mod have been updated. Don't know what happened to the original ones, but they became invalid even though the mods were never deleted. Neutral

Great thanks, this mod link works.

Smile
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

SOR Resurrection: DS V1.1 (UPDATED PATCH) Empty PASSWORD PLEASE!!

Post  santossousa.s2 Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:32 pm

Please, What's the PassWord??? THX! Question Question Exclamation Exclamation Question Question Very Happy
santossousa.s2
santossousa.s2
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down