SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utility/source: Karma's music box.

3 posters

Go down

Utility/source: Karma's music box. Empty Utility/source: Karma's music box.

Post  Karma Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:57 am

Hi everyone, I've returned from a very long hiatus and the project I talked about starting before I vanished has been finished and is ready to download!

http://www.4shared.com/folder/nhuSl_nV/_online.html

I wanted to contribute to the community, but I suck at modding. However, one thing I have been noticing is that certain songs and background musics get reused and rehashed over and over and over again. Since music is a huge part of my life, I've taken it upon myself to compile 6 gigs worth of instrumental tracks - 698 songs, already in OGG format and from just about every genre you can think of - and make them all available to our modders in one zip file.
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Utility/source: Karma's music box. Empty Re: Utility/source: Karma's music box.

Post  TheWolfe Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:15 am

Wow. 700 songs, all gathered and converted by yourself? You are one hell of a trooper.

Thanks! This will definitely serve as good inspiration for upcoming modding projects. Smile
TheWolfe
TheWolfe
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doomerzan Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:41 pm

The Link wrote:4shared
1. 4shared is not a site I trust
2. It prevents me from downloading it
Can you please put these on mediafire so me and people that have my problem can get these songs?
Thank you.
Update: I finally got the ogg files downloaded and unpacked. Immedietley after that I uninstalled alzip because I thought it may replace my other file opening programs and/or had a virus. And is stars align by Linsday Sterling because it sounded like her?
Doomerzan
Doomerzan
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down