SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mighty Final Fight EX collaboration mod. WIP.

+16
graylandertagger
LaGsDAI92
Axelfan
klares
Mr.Din
El Gambito
wawatu
MCJeffsy
Benny26
DarkThief
iceweb38
Saven
Charco
BigDarsh
Shiva
Don Vecta
20 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mighty Final Fight EX collaboration mod. WIP. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mighty Final Fight EX collaboration mod. WIP.

Post  Don Vecta Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:59 pm

Okay,here it is: the new update.

Mighty Final Fight EX collaboration mod. WIP. - Page 5 MightyFinalFight-Round5-Area1
Mighty Final Fight EX collaboration mod. WIP. - Page 5 Update14_zps3cf3d464

85% of this stage was done by the hand of Klares, who really wanted to try his skills in CPS1 style and I must say he really delivered! As you can see, he worked in a lot of details to keep the scene as faithful as the original. I supposed with bits and pieces of shading, couple of elements and whatnot, but in reality, this is his masterpiece. Wait until you see it in action!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Mighty Final Fight EX collaboration mod. WIP. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mighty Final Fight EX collaboration mod. WIP.

Post  iceweb38 Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:05 pm

Holy f....!
Klares you rock!

It reminds me when we used to get updates on the SORR blog and we were seeing how beautifully stages were recreated.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:02 pm

Shocked dayum son! looks like the project is wrapping up eh? I can't wait to try this one out! Very Happy 

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:01 pm

This looks excellent! Well done Klares!

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  klares Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:36 pm

thanks  Very Happy 

It has been very difficult to work with this style, as it has much more detail, and I must thank "Don Vecta" because it has helped me improve my style designing scenarios.

time to begin zone 2.

regards
klares
klares
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:33 pm

Looks very nice. Well done Klares!
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:55 pm

And seems Klares wanted to keep going, so... we're doing now the classy upper deck (gonna look even classier than the one in the original stage). You guys gonna luv what we're cooking!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:49 pm

Okay, dearies, the upper deck of Mad Gear's ocean liner is done. I guess from now on I'll NOT publish what we've doing cuz... well, it's worth the surprise.

We only have left one more scene to finish the original MFF, but... that's definitely NOT all, folks! There's gonna be moar~! So, STAAAAAY TUNED! Twisted Evil 

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:41 pm

First: Amazing Job Klarès! It looks awesome.

I'm still pretty busy, but since there will be no more teasers and such, I would like a mook/boss list (even if it is not 100% final roster) so I can start to think to a sound effect scheme for the mod.
PM if needed.

All my rips will be CPS I only, I swear, since I want to fullfill the affordance
"this mod seems to come from Capcom's Lab".

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:04 am

BigDarsh wrote:First: Amazing Job Klarès! It looks awesome.

I'm still pretty busy, but since there will be no more teasers and such, I would like a mook/boss list (even if it is not 100% final roster) so I can start to think to a sound effect scheme for the mod.
PM if needed.

All my rips will be CPS I only, I swear, since I want to fullfill the affordance
"this mod seems to come from Capcom's Lab".

Okay, here (note everyone: do not open the spoilers if you don't wanna see the full cast).

Spoiler:

Use CPS1 and SNES sounds if needed, but give priority to CPS1 ones.I think I'll send you the demo until I have now so you can start checking for audios and for cutscenes (if you're still going to help me with those too).

Oh yeah, the design of the final scene is done too. Won't show the progress either. It's worth waiting.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:54 pm

Thank you for providing the list DV.

Regarding cutscenes, I will help you, but I don't know what you really need. I can rip Final Fight CPS-I intro to make an animated cutscene, but that pretty much it. Final Fight does not benefit of any  valuable cutscenes (only the flashing city map at the start of every stage). Maybe a custom footage using sorrv5 sprite combined with the layers of the mods would fit better than a rip for this (like DeusEX87 did for Final Rage mod).

Regarding SE, I may use sound effect from other CPS I game too (Captain Commando, C&D, Punisher) to enlarge the array of SE.

(Don't worry, you know how I work now, and I know your taste, so you know I will make something that sound cool and not a random crappy melting pot)  Cool

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:48 pm

BigDarsh wrote:Thank you for providing the list DV.

Regarding cutscenes, I will help you, but I don't know what you really need. I can rip Final Fight CPS-I intro to make an animated cutscene, but that pretty much it. Final Fight does not benefit of any  valuable cutscenes (only the flashing city map at the start of every stage). Maybe a custom footage using sorrv5 sprite combined with the layers of the mods would fit better than a rip for this (like DeusEX87 did for Final Rage mod).

Regarding SE, I may use sound effect from other CPS I game too (Captain Commando, C&D, Punisher) to enlarge the array of SE.

(Don't worry, you know how I work now, and I know your taste, so you know I will make something that sound cool and not a random crappy melting pot)  Cool

Yeah, part of the cutscene designs would be using real drawings (courtesy of Klares), some sprite edition and frankensteining (courtesy of yours truly) and some takes from Final Fight CD or CPS1. I already have the whole storyline designed (it's slightly more fleshed up than the one of the original MFF and somehow makes sense that could *even* be consider semi-canon). Later I'll forward you the details of how's gonna be.

As for the sound scheme, yeah, go for other CPS titles, you know my taste already. Smile

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:21 am

As for more positive news, Axelfan just finished the second draft of the soundtrack...oh, did I mention he's doing the remixes for this mod? Very Happy Gotta tell you, the stuff is awesome, and just a couple of tweaks and it's good to go.

By now I sent the mod to BigDarsh so he can start building the sound scheme.

There's still work to do, including something extra playable and the cutscenes... but mod is pretty much in its final stages. Literally.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  klares Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:17 am

Don Vecta wrote:As for more positive news, Axelfan just finished the second draft of the soundtrack...oh, did I mention he's doing the remixes for this mod? Very Happy Gotta tell you, the stuff is awesome, and just a couple of tweaks and it's good to go.

By now I sent the mod to BigDarsh so he can start building the sound scheme.

There's still work to do, including something extra playable and the cutscenes... but mod is pretty much in its final stages. Literally.

wow! not you tell me me that someone else had designed remixes, that sounds great! Very Happy 
I am even more glad to participate in this project, involving more people.

P.d: ok, don vecta, whenever you want, we can begin to do what we lack
klares
klares
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:12 am

Just a little demo of how's the music gonna sound... a remix of my favorite Sega CD track.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:25 pm

Sweet remixes!
It's always good to hear new Final Fight remixes, even that Time Attack theme.
I noticed some have disappeared from your youtube account, like the previous Sodom super theme, what happened to them?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Axelfan Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:21 pm

iceweb38 wrote:Sweet remixes!
I noticed some have disappeared from your youtube account, like the previous Sodom super theme, what happened to them?

Well, when I was inactive my channel got hacked, and some of my videos were removed.

Axelfan
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:40 pm

Axelfan wrote:
iceweb38 wrote:Sweet remixes!

Well, when I was inactive my channel got hacked, and some of my videos were removed.

Sorry to read that Sad

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:49 pm

I pass by just to apologize. A lots of work is waiting for me, and I can't work on the sound effect data folder anymore. I don't want to freeze the production of this awesome mod.

What I suggest is this: don't wait for me. If the mod is finished before my sound pack is done, release the mod. In any case, as soon as I get time back, I will finish the sound effect folder, and release it on "post production" like I did for Rushing Beat. If I manage to finish it before the release, I will transfer it to Don Vecta.

Sorry people.

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:07 am

BigDarsh wrote:I pass by just to apologize. A lots of work is waiting for me, and I can't work on the sound effect data folder anymore. I don't want to freeze the production of this awesome mod.

What I suggest is this: don't wait for me. If the mod is finished before my sound pack is done, release the mod. In any case, as soon as I get time back, I will finish the sound effect folder, and release it on "post production" like I did for Rushing Beat. If I manage to finish it before the release, I will transfer it to Don Vecta.

Sorry people.

Okay, now this was disheartening. Sad

Well, then guess the release of this mod will be postponed until BigDarsh is available since I don't plan to release this mod without proper audio scheme and animated cutscenes paired up with audio.

Unless somebody wants to take his place and do a sound scheme and the animated cuscenes.

The art of the cutscenes right now is being drawn by Klares, so the editor only need to create the .fpg files paired up with the music and whatnot.

BigDarsh, please lemme know when you're available to commit, in the meanwhile, I'll keep the mod in the freezer until you're back.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:39 pm

Bumping up for BigDarsh... wondering if you're available anytime soon to catch up with this baby. This mod NEEDS your mastery of sounds and cutscenes together, dude! Embarassed Crying or Very sad I love you

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGsDAI92 Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:31 pm

This looks Amazing i can not wait to play the final release.

I have played a few if your mods don and you always put out top quality stuff.

Keep up the good work man Smile
LaGsDAI92
LaGsDAI92
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:27 am

I love my custom breakable items, la la la... and my new bonus room, la la la Very Happy
Mighty Final Fight EX collaboration mod. WIP. - Page 5 Snapshot_zpsaa8e9074

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:58 am

Is that a Data East arcade cabinet? I hope he is playing Bad Dudes!

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:16 am

Charco wrote:Is that a Data East arcade cabinet? I hope he is playing Bad Dudes!

Nope, look at the colors... that's Final Fight title screen, hehe. Very Happy

I'm kinda bummed the custom items cast no shadows.

By the other hand, seems with the proper usage of control points (and lots of trial and error in positioning), now it's possible to add background breakable objects a-la Cadillacs & Dinosaurs or Final Fight 3, for example. Very Happy

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next