SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alien Vs Predator: Streets of rage new mod (Updated to 5.1)

+11
Charco
LaGsDAI92
G. Jonah Jameson
isamu
Benny26
Saven
BigDarsh
Don Vecta
Shiva
Cm_Blast
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alien Vs Predator: Streets of rage new mod (Updated to 5.1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alien Vs Predator: Streets of rage new mod (Updated to 5.1)

Post  Cm_Blast Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:49 pm

BigDarsh wrote:CM_Blast : I just noticed you make a mistake in the url of uptobox.
http://uptobox.com/mxv0o3cjz2w2
This one work, thank you for editing!

PS: LoL about the "promotion video"

The forum is changing the url, putting a separation, but both links are the same.

At least my link works (I didn' eddited the post).

By the way, you both can change the "shadow" intro for a "jump in" intro in the signals of the windown if you want.
There are 2 signals in the first windown in the first wave and 3 more in the second windown second wave.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Alien Vs Predator: Streets of rage new mod (Updated to 5.1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alien Vs Predator: Streets of rage new mod (Updated to 5.1)

Post  Don Vecta Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Cm_Blast wrote:
BigDarsh wrote:CM_Blast : I just noticed you make a mistake in the url of uptobox.
http://uptobox.com/mxv0o3cjz2w2
This one work, thank you for editing!

PS: LoL about the "promotion video"

The forum is changing the url, putting a separation, but both links are the same.

At least my link works (I didn' eddited the post).

By the way, you both can change the "shadow" intro for a "jump in" intro in the signals of the windown if you want.
There are 2 signals in the first windown in the first wave and 3 more in the second windown second wave.

Done already Wink 

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Okay I've fixed the Signal "jump in intro" but while playing the mod tonight, I noticed a so obvious mistake I just feel ashame for not detecting it before.  Embarassed 
Stage6 music is not set properly.
Stage6a and 6d is music 12 (it is set 1).

The funny thing is that I used music 12 to build the demo cutscene of stage6e (obviously since rip from the game) and I didn't even notice once that it does not match with stage6d (  Shocked  ) . Maybe too focused on looking for stuck ennemy, sound effect conflicts or ennemy name not displaying.  What a Face
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:53 pm

BigDarsh wrote:Okay I've fixed the Signal "jump in intro" but while playing the mod tonight, I noticed a so obvious mistake I just feel ashame for not detecting it before.  Embarassed 
Stage6 music is not set properly.
Stage6a and 6d is music 12 (it is set 1).

The funny thing is that I used music 12 to build the demo cutscene of stage6e (obviously since rip from the game) and I didn't even notice once that it does not match with stage6d (  Shocked  ) . Maybe too focused on looking for stuck ennemy, sound effect conflicts or ennemy name not displaying.  What a Face

This things happen.

By the way, looking the first "Warrior/signal" battle looks so fun with all multicolor signals (default palettes)
Green signals, red signals, purple signals. A rainbow of punks XD.

Pd: The mod was re-uploaded with the "jump intro" for signals and the stage6d music to "12", so new players will have the fix version (both skydrive and 4share; uptobox still have the old version).

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Downloaded from your Skydrive and uploaded on Uptobox!
http://uptobox.com/4cznz6mf81h9

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:29 pm

BigDarsh wrote:Downloaded from your Skydrive and uploaded on Uptobox!
http://uptobox.com/4cznz6mf81h9

Ok, link in first post changed.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  isamu Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:59 pm

Thank you for this. Out of curiosity, how do you feel this mod ranks against playing the original arcade game?

isamu
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:56 am

[fanboy on]Alien vs Predator CPS-II Game is the best side scroller ever to be made, nothing can match it.

[fanboy off]Alien vs Predator CPS-II Game is the best side scroller ever to be made, nothing can match it.

This said, CM Blast did a good job for pairing SoRR mook to their AvP counter part. For sure both game feature different mechanics, so if you are nitpicky on gameplay, you may find this mod less funny than the AvP Game.

But if you look at it with a wide angle, this mod match really well the game, gameplay wise.
Aliens roster feels perfect regarding their mechanics. Especially those Haku yo, soozie, bongo3, slum.
Marines are Donnies and Galsia who have powerfull weapon (pipe/bat vs pulse riffle/smartgun) and are very dangerous with them. You must take their weapon from them in order to make them defenseless.
Using SoR3 Weapon style improve this feeling since you have gauge management (vs ammo management in the original game) and you can't lose your weapon by grabbing (like in the avp game).

Regarding cutscene, sound effect, music, and layer: SoRMaker have limitation and we try our best to do something that look/sound cool (despite it can't be as cool as the original game in this cluster).

All in all, if you ask me if I prefer playing AvP game or the Tribute, I will tell you the AvP Game. If you ask me if this mod can be improve to match better the game, I would tell you yes (breakable layers for some scene transition for example). If you ask me if this mod is following the "AvP spirit", I can say, in all honesty: yes (gameplay wise, visual wise, sound wise).

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  G. Jonah Jameson Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:12 pm

In stage 6, in the elevator scene, the game automatically shuts itself off after three lines of dialogue. Any idea why this is happening?

G. Jonah Jameson
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:44 am

This is CM_Blast who release the final version, so he's the best person for answering you but I never get any trouble while testing it many times. Very weird...

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:42 pm

G. Jonah Jameson wrote:In stage 6, in the elevator scene, the game automatically shuts itself off after three lines of dialogue. Any idea why this is happening?

Ok, I discover the problem.

This happen only with the Sorr v5.0.

The problem is with a "add intro" in the stage 6 scene 3. This "add intro" don't have any text.

To fix it you just need to remove the add intro in this scene 3 (you can look the add intro is transparent, so isn't needed).

Now it should work.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  6566328 Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:54 pm

I'm from China,but In these ways cannot download

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:09 pm

6566328 wrote:I'm from China,but In these ways cannot download

Where I can upload it for you?

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  6566328 Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:16 pm

Cm_Blast wrote:

Email:rugal2@163.com

Whether this can be

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:57 pm

6566328 wrote:
Cm_Blast wrote:

Email:rugal2@163.com

Whether this can be

Ok, I'm gonna to send you it.

The mod is over 110 megas in .rar, So I'll split to send you in 5 parts.

By the way, if you are using Sor 5a there isn't any problem, If you are using 5.0 in stage 6 scene 3 there is a transparent add-intro you need to remove or the game automatically shuts itself off (with 5a this don't happen).

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  6566328 Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:17 am

yeah!you are great

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  6566328 Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:28 am

yeah, I came again,this mod very hard for 1 life clear。With this long weapons of the enemy, attack ability and desire to go beyond your imagination。Especially the last stage。very hard

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:42 pm

6566328 wrote:yeah, I came again,

It's that good huh? Smile
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:08 pm

6566328 wrote:yeah, I came again,this mod very hard for 1 life clear。With this long weapons of the enemy, attack ability and desire to go beyond your imagination。Especially the last stage。very hard

I'm Glad you like it =).

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  6566328 Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:50 am

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:20 pm

OK guys. After a good amount of work, finally a new update for this mod.

One more time I worked with BigDarsh to bring you the well deserved update.

The first post is updated with all the information, but in summary:
- Custom objects and portraits.
- New music: Character select, stage clear...
- More enemies for 2 players.
- Some minor changes in cutscenes or stages, taking advantage of the new features from Sorr 5.1 version.

The mod include the data sounds and a readme/leeme with instruction to install all the palettes and the data sound (Just in case someone don't have/use the palette manager)

Also some recommendations done by BigDarsh:
* Is recomended to make the weapons have the Sor3 style.
* BigDarsh have recomended some values for the IA Editor for pro players.
Read the whole readme for full information.

Here a new teaser (new feautres presented).

Links in the first post.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:35 pm

Downloading...

in the meanwhile... TIME TO HUNT~!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:30 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Downloading...

Good. And using the "private Axel" palette but not the Sound data.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGsDAI92 Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:56 pm

Cm_Blast wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:Downloading...

Good. And using the "private Axel" palette but not the Sound data.

Yeah i forgot to add the sound data my bad lol. Good job on the update's the game is great Very Happy
LaGsDAI92
LaGsDAI92
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:00 pm

LaGsDAI92 wrote:Yeah i forgot to add the sound data my bad lol. Good job on the update's the game is great Very Happy

I can't blame you, I usually don't have any data and, if I play this mod I forget to use it and, when I remember I already am in stage 3 or so.

But good you are using the private Axel XD.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next