SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survival Mode (Skull Cracking, Hall of Fame, Videos, Tips, Beer)

+15
Jericho_mpm
E.Signal
bareknuckleroo
Charco
TheWolfe
Lord Molch
Solinarius
bazzza
vandald
Chan
Saven
DarkThief
Don Vecta
Shiva
19 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Survival Mode (Skull Cracking, Hall of Fame, Videos, Tips, Beer) - Page 2 Empty Re: Survival Mode (Skull Cracking, Hall of Fame, Videos, Tips, Beer)

Post  Lord Molch Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:27 pm

Here's the new records for Max, Ill post the videos tomorrow.

Here's the videos if anyone wanted to watch them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afnnxf73NxE&list=PLLjkaZYRr-nswZxCLZ_OBto2xrNdYfZBj&index=1

Survival Mode (Skull Cracking, Hall of Fame, Videos, Tips, Beer) - Page 2 Sorr_s11

Survival Mode (Skull Cracking, Hall of Fame, Videos, Tips, Beer) - Page 2 Sorr_s12

Survival Mode (Skull Cracking, Hall of Fame, Videos, Tips, Beer) - Page 2 Sorr_s13

Survival Mode (Skull Cracking, Hall of Fame, Videos, Tips, Beer) - Page 2 Sorr_s14

Last edited by Lord Molch on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total

Lord Molch
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Survival Mode (Skull Cracking, Hall of Fame, Videos, Tips, Beer) - Page 2 Empty Re: Survival Mode (Skull Cracking, Hall of Fame, Videos, Tips, Beer)

Post  Don Vecta Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:28 pm

Welcome and congratulations! Yo beat my own scores...cheers guess I can't let this happen, though. Let's do some runs! Twisted Evil

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  6566328 Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:45 am

Well, then, this is my whole survival, including my highest score
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2169740078

Last edited by 6566328 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:48 am

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:25 pm

New record for round 4, not my best I'm sure, but I've not tried it for a good 2 years:

Survival Mode (Skull Cracking, Hall of Fame, Videos, Tips, Beer) - Page 2 TZnqoV8

Edit: new record for round 1 also...now that's more like it:

Survival Mode (Skull Cracking, Hall of Fame, Videos, Tips, Beer) - Page 2 1adCXMc

Edit: and now on round 3, the big one: (and yes it was the train that caught me right at the end, with ~8 hp left Razz)

Survival Mode (Skull Cracking, Hall of Fame, Videos, Tips, Beer) - Page 2 WuAssxw
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Solinarius Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:10 pm

Woohoo!! Awesome scores all around and thanks for sharing! I've been putting off my Survival-Madness day but it's coming soon  Twisted Evil.

I'll update everything later today... (unless my internet goes out Razz)
Solinarius
Solinarius
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Solinarius Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:33 pm

Updated!

Now that there's enough people to put on the Top 10, entries are limited to one per person. Those scores are mind-blowing too! Who will be the first to reach 300k!?

I'll upload the full size images some time and put a link on the second post.
Solinarius
Solinarius
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:00 pm

vandald wrote:5.1 is a bit harder for everyone with the removal of most of the rolling invincibility frames. Blaze1's blitzes also have less or no invincibility to them now. I think it'll be tough to match the 5.0a scores in 5.1, but I guess we'll find out over time.

Depends on character really.  (personally I never use the roll with Skate 2 cos it sucks, but I did abuse it a lot with X, Shiva and Rudra before 5.1)

What will be significantly harder to do in 5.1 though is record any sort of reasonable S rank on round 2. I'm pretty sure it never spammed Antonio's as a higher-class mook in 5.0a, now it's a regular occurrence to get 3-4 of these at once. (good luck at getting even 10k with a full health bar if Souther appears with them, as is often the case)
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWolfe Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:32 pm

Here are my best Survival scores I racked up. They're not as high as everyone else in here, but these are the best I've gotten and I worked hard for them.

Round 1: 71365
Survival Mode (Skull Cracking, Hall of Fame, Videos, Tips, Beer) - Page 2 LCCwwVy

Round 2: 45020
Survival Mode (Skull Cracking, Hall of Fame, Videos, Tips, Beer) - Page 2 E91iEaQ

Round 4: 52705
Survival Mode (Skull Cracking, Hall of Fame, Videos, Tips, Beer) - Page 2 CdoMoBI

I've used Skate 3 since restarting SoRR with v5.1. Now that I've unlocked Skate 2, I don't know how much higher my score will be. Most of what I use are his throws and I don't know how much stronger they are since it's been a while since I've used him.
TheWolfe
TheWolfe
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:25 am

Good work! I am terrible at this mode Razz

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Molch Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:29 pm

These are all Max.

Survival Mode (Skull Cracking, Hall of Fame, Videos, Tips, Beer) - Page 2 Sorr_a10

Lord Molch
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:31 pm

TheWolfe wrote:I've used Skate 3 since restarting SoRR with v5.1. Now that I've unlocked Skate 2, I don't know how much higher my score will be. Most of what I use are his throws and I don't know how much stronger they are since it's been a while since I've used him.

Infinitely stronger Wink (in fact they're stronger than anyone's except Max, plus they work on fatties)
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWolfe Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:33 pm

DarkThief wrote:Infinitely stronger Wink (in fact they're stronger than anyone's except Max, plus they work on fatties)

I think I'll take your word for it. In fact, I decided to give Skate 2 a test run in Survival Round 1 and managed to get up to this:

Survival Mode (Skull Cracking, Hall of Fame, Videos, Tips, Beer) - Page 2 EnU7Zya

So close to 80k. Argh.

I also haven't been playing Survival much lately since I've been spending most of my time on SoRMaker.

Lord Molch wrote:These are all Max.

Survival Mode (Skull Cracking, Hall of Fame, Videos, Tips, Beer) - Page 2 Sorr_a10

Holy Moses. I think we got the first person to break 300k Solinarius.
TheWolfe
TheWolfe
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Chan Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:13 am

More 300k+
Chan
Chan
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  6566328 Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:16 pm

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/4461722958
round1:381200
round2:382185
round4:312435

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  bareknuckleroo Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:55 am

Finally got an S-Rank of Round 1 Survival as Roo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lGrHn02P9E

Last edited by bareknuckleroo on Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nora

https://www.youtube.com/bareknuckleroo

Back to top Go down

Post  E.Signal Thu May 07, 2020 2:06 am

My S rank with a score of 100,010 on Round 3 with Blaze 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBHRzRSifNk
I also have 4 S ranks with Skate 2 and 1 with Max, you can find those here if you scroll down a bit Smile https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyqwKXjStOBRrNsOluW2kf6E4iTe5fmRO
E.Signal
E.Signal
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  E.Signal Thu May 07, 2020 7:26 pm

Got another S rank with Blaze 3, the score was 115,890 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWLcwctL2aU
E.Signal
E.Signal
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  bareknuckleroo Sat May 09, 2020 8:37 pm

Wow, you're really tearing up Survival Mode, well done!

Nora

https://www.youtube.com/bareknuckleroo

Back to top Go down

Post  E.Signal Sun May 10, 2020 2:32 am

Thanks, looks like I'm starting to get the hang of Survival Mode. I kept getting around 90k on Round 1 with Blaze 3 today. RNG was being a jerk to me and kept spawning R.Bear with like 3 Jets lol. It's just a matter of time until I get that 100k Very Happy
E.Signal
E.Signal
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon May 11, 2020 1:38 am

Them skills getting sharper

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  6566328 Fri May 15, 2020 8:55 am

Mr.x round1 350000+ yeah! its cool!!!
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1YC4y1H7Yh

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  E.Signal Fri May 15, 2020 2:56 pm

OMG !!! 350K? !!!!! Nice Very Happy
E.Signal
E.Signal
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat May 16, 2020 8:42 am

6566328 wrote:Mr.x round1  350000+  yeah! its cool!!!

Holy Shit~! Look who's back~!?

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  6566328 Mon May 18, 2020 9:37 am

Don Vecta wrote:
6566328 wrote:Mr.x round1  350000+  yeah! its cool!!!

Holy Shit~! Look who's back~!?
haha,Don,nice,I know you're always here ,V5 is good,Better than everything else ,I'm glad you're still following me ,you know,Sor4 is finished ,I think Sor4 is very good ,What do you think about 4? yeah ,just do it!So many years have passed ,It's really nice to see old friends

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next