SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've finally done it! Survival Mode thread (videos, screenshots and tips)

+2
Magnus Blade
Charco
6 posters

Go down

I've finally done it! Survival Mode thread (videos, screenshots and tips) Empty Re: I've finally done it! Survival Mode thread (videos, screenshots and tips)

Post  6566328 Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:17 am

Signal

Back to top Go down

I've finally done it! Survival Mode thread (videos, screenshots and tips) Empty Re: I've finally done it! Survival Mode thread (videos, screenshots and tips)

Post  Charco Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:35 pm

Renamed the thread as we had a similar one on the old forum.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

I've finally done it! Survival Mode thread (videos, screenshots and tips) Empty I've finally done it! Survival Mode thread (videos, screenshots and tips)

Post  Magnus Blade Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:53 am

I've finally done it! Survival Mode thread (videos, screenshots and tips) 0i4i

And it's alllll thanks to Rudra.

It may not mean much to many, but getting an S-Rank in any of the Survival rounds is a pretty big achievement for me. Out of all the survival modes in video games that I've played, SoRR's is definitely my favorite out of them all. But I'm aiming to S-Rank them all. I should record my next Survival runs too just for the fun of it in case I hit another S in one of the other rounds.
Magnus Blade
Magnus Blade
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:39 am

way to go!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:19 am

I can just about manage a B rank in most so way to go indeed.

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:43 am

Later I'll post a picture of my long dick!Very Happy 

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Solinarius Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:09 am

Don Vecta wrote:Later I'll post a picture of my long dick!Very Happy 
We should go boulder punching later.
Solinarius
Solinarius
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  6566328 Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:23 pm

Some survival pictures 2
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/4461722958

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down