SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread.

+8
bazzza
Criss
cabo-hicks
iceweb38
badjab326
Benny26
Saven
Don Vecta
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread.

Post  Don Vecta Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:51 pm

I wanna drive the Massacro, fuck! If only my PS3 didn't die on me...~! Sad 

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread.

Post  Saven Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:44 pm

LOL Lindsay Lohan is suing Rockstar over likeness

Apparently its Lacey Jonas that looks like her. Them drugs must've made her delusional, because they don't look anything alike.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:04 am

Saven wrote:LOL Lindsay Lohan is suing Rockstar over likeness

Apparently its Lacey Jonas that looks like her. Them drugs must've made her delusional, because they don't look anything alike.

The only winner on this case? Her lawyer as winning or not, he's fleecing her some serious money for the case.
Oh yeah, and the fans, since it's all the roman circus all over again, eager to watch her being slaughtered by the lions in the coliseum! Very Happy 

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Criss Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:00 am

Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread. - Page 5 0_0
Criss
Criss
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:02 am

Oh yes, that reminds me about how you should try having mid-long hair IRL once Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:05 am

Nice picture.

However, I am more intrigued by your current avatar. Laughing
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:36 am

Criss wrote:Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread. - Page 5 0_0

You lucky fuck! Nice shirt btw, gotta love the Vice City references.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:53 am

Saven wrote:Nice picture.

However, I am more intrigued by your current avatar. Laughing

Yeah, that Willem Dafoe is rather creepy~!

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Criss Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:10 am

I'm bored, time to share some of my GTA Photography!!

Criss
Criss
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:42 pm

^ Gorgeous, Criss, I love them. I saw North Yankton, took the pic before they cockblock the trick to go there, huh?

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:34 pm

Very nice! They look like official shots from Rockstar to show off the lighting. Here's some of mine...

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Criss Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:37 pm

Don Vecta wrote:^ Gorgeous, Criss, I love them. I saw North Yankton, took the pic before they cockblock the trick to go there, huh?

Yep! Got there before they fixed it,was kinda cool.
Criss
Criss
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:32 am

Wow, maybe Lindsay Lohan does have a chance in her case:

Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread. - Page 5 232341i61F83448214EA5D7?v=mpbl-1
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:27 am

Saven wrote:Wow, maybe Lindsay Lohan does have a chance in her case:

Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread. - Page 5 232341i61F83448214EA5D7?v=mpbl-1

lol, and then Steven Ogg will sue her ass back too! lol! 

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:30 pm

Ugh....PC version of GTAV is delayed again. Release date is now March 24th, 2015

Also, the Minimum and Recommended specifications have been released.

Minimum specifications:

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
   Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
   Memory: 4GB
   Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
   Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
   HDD Space: 65GB
   DVD Drive

Recommended specifications:

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
   Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
   Memory: 8GB
   Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
   DVD Drive

65GB? Hooooooooooly shit lol! But seriously, these system requirements are fucking GREAT! Looks like Rockstar might actually be trying this time on PC! Very Happy
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:26 pm

Saven wrote:Ugh....PC version of GTAV is delayed again. Release date is now March 24th, 2015

Also, the Minimum and Recommended specifications have been released.

Minimum specifications:

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
   Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
   Memory: 4GB
   Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
   DVD Drive

Recommended specifications:

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
   Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
   Memory: 8GB
   Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
   DVD Drive

65GB? Hooooooooooly shit lol! But seriously, these system requirements are fucking GREAT! Looks like Rockstar might actually be trying this time on PC! Very Happy

I been waiting to play this for like over a year and a half now and I wanted to get it on PC, now they decided to  put it back a 2 months again Fuck Rockstar. This is making not want to get the game. I also think those PC specs seem quiet low for reccomended, in fact too low and looks like they are not using Direct 11 capabilities. Looks to me like this is going another half arsed release like IV was. I mean a 660 GTX and a AMD 7870 which is by the way the GPU in the PS4 are not really top end cards like mid range cards I would of thought they would try and push towards the higher end PC market.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:53 pm

Is it not better to delay a release to get things right?

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:56 pm

Charco wrote:Is it not better to delay a release to get things right?

Yes maybe but Rockstar are taking the absolute piss now let be honest they have had more than enough time. Plus I seriously doubt they are rebuilding the game from the ground up either more like a port job.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:09 pm

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:33 am

Its best not to alienate a player base. I honestly didn't expect more than the PS4 version with bonus features and 60fps. Honestly I forgot about it since I have lots to play and there's other stuff I'm looking forward to. Either way I'll enjoy it when it gets here, no rush.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:53 pm

This is the best React video yet. No question about it.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:30 am

Saven wrote:

This is the best React video yet. No question about it.

Indeed.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:51 pm

GTAV PC Version delayed yet again....

What is this? The 4th or 5th delay now? This is getting a little ridiculous at this point. Mad
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:01 pm

Haha wow. That's actually perfect timing for me, by then I will be moved out and have a lot more free time on my hands.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:29 pm

Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next